1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seasonal Optimal cookbook is back by demand........

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, May 1, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It's Back! Dr. Kruse’s Optimized Cooking eCookbook was created in 2012 and is organized by seasons with their own unique recipes to help you cook optimally for your family year ‘round! It was discontinued in 2017 and since then we've had demand to bring it back, so we have!
    https://jackkruse.qwkcheckout.com/2019cookbook

[​IMG]

zohar, Cuffy, greentrees and 2 others like this.
  2. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

3. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Very cooool.

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yaaaaay. Thank you Doc. I just ordered it. Its in my boyfriend's name and our email (different from the one I joined with). It looks like a wonderful cookbook. Yes I plan on printing it out.

5. NDC74

NDC74 New Member

Many thanks, Dr JK. Just ordered it.

6. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Houston, we have a technical difficulty!

I just tried to order the ebook, but the UI returned message in an alternating loop: "STILL PROCESSING" and "TAKING A LITTLE LONGER THAN EXPECTED." After about 5 minutes of looping, the messages stopped and the entire page turned grey, but my cc details were still visible. Pretty sure the order didn't go through.

@Jack Kruse please let us know when the site is operable again, and I'll buy your cookbook.