1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seasonal Decline in Health

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by TheKid, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

Jack,

I have had some degree of seasonal effective disorder since I was a child. But in recent years, in addition to a decline in mood, I have had what I would call a general seasonal decline in health. In particular, mood tanks harder and, more troubling, I get more heart palpitations, chest pain, fatigue, poor cognition and other really troubling symptoms. I am aware that that T3 can decline seasonally, and this year I am on a T3/T4 mix for my Hashis. I thought this would fix the problem, yet my slide continues. Like clockwork, I hit bottom starting in the 3rd week of November and suffer immeasurably until the days start to get noticeably longer.

I carefully mind artificial light at night. I drink high quality water. I do eat more carbs than generally recommended, but with severe adrenal fatigue, I can't seem to handle fewer carbs. EMF is not being mitigated due to location and circumstances.

Where might I shine my flashlight to stop this decline? I am thinking cortisol, but I just don't know. I had been supplementing hydrocrotisone, but stopped. I just am not sure where to look in order to get a handle on this downward spiral. Thanks.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is gonna take a while........Google triathalon deaths or cardiac death in winter so you understand why this is critical. In winter UVA and IRA light are not present enough. This stresses the melatonin/dopamine/ATP system. You will see that triathalon deaths occur mostly during the swim or immediately after it. Why? Winter the cooling have a link. It is the same reason you face your seasonal demise but how it happens in you is a bit different. These athletes are all carb adapted because of their beliefs tied to performance. This changes the protein confirmations on most of the proteins used in the mitochondria. The cytochromes being the most important where quantum tunneling occurs. Once electrons are tunneled they head toward oxygen to reduce it. The inner mitochondrial membrane also water micelle's around it (MINOS) they have polarized water around it that contain's protons. The matrix has portons in it that are transfered to the ATPase to make ATP. When they are in a warm environment their proteins have a certain confirmation because they are dehydrated from the task but also because they are living carbs 90% of the time. In the warm environment it is not a problem for them because they are recycling ATP via the fast pathways you learned about in EMF 4. IR-A light also can augment ATP production. Remember what I taught you in the Energy and Epigenetic series.

As temperature goes up entropy increases in a system. When entropy increases, water density is less dense. This changes how water can work with sunlight. When water density is less, the water contains less oxygen and less electrons. When oxygen is lowered less ATP is made. When oxygen is lowered it cause methylation defects via TET enzymes. This means that in a warm environment you are running more hypoxic and you perceive a need for carbs to offset this set of circumstances. Could UVA and IRA light help this? Yes, but this is not always possible during the swim when people have most of their body covered up by a suit and sponsors in the colder water. As long as all those condition stay the same the body and system adapts properly. When they hit the water or cold temperature they immediately leave a warmer environment during the run or the bike ride........This radically changes the situation to the living system. Remember what I taught you from the CT series. In water heat transfers occur 24 times more quickly than they do in air. The sensory systems in the PNS are all designed from an evolutionary standpoint to respond to transient environmental changes and not the status quo. This is the essence of sensory receptor adaptation in humans.
    This is where the shit begins to hit the fan for the athlete or person in cold when they are carb adapted or not going enough solar exposure. The cold receptors sense the transient change and send it to the brain and the mitochondria in coherent water. The water surrounds the mitochondrial membrane. This temperature change changes the molecular arrangements of proteins and fats in the outer and inner mitochondrial membrane. It also changes the molecular structure bonding angles, and the rotations of the bonds in these molecules. This implies there is electronic, molecular, and rotational changes in these proteins to alter its function in a quantized fashion.

So the body, specifically the mitochondria, begin rapidly to sense this "change in matter" and the proteins and water around the mitochondria react in quantum fashion to this change. But what can not happen in these people? They need ATP to unfold their new protein confirmation to bind more water inside the cell to meet the new environmental demands. They can not do it for two reasons. They are dehydrated and they do not have the ability to make enough ATP to match the protein and water changes inside the cell to the radical temperature change, so what happens? They make less ATP and transfer less energy via the water micelles and this all accelerates the process of hypoxia. Another big thing happens. In temps below 62 degrees insulin no longer works in a mammalian cell. If you have no insulin you have no way to work the Krebs cycle to bring metabolic intermediates to the mitochondria. Since all they eat is carbs and protein they have no substrate ready to make ATP. So the cold alone, runs them dry of energy substrates to make ATP very quickly because of their mismatched fuel choices. Since they are in cold water they cannot use IRA light to augment this loss either. The cold water hastens this demise in tissue with mitochondrial density. This is why ketosis is linked with cold temps in nature all the times. As it steepens their muscles begin to hurt but eventually it alters their ability to think because they just think this is a temporary thing they experience from the grueling race. Soon their heart/brain become starved for O2 while they continue the swim. The environmental signals are massive because of the way heat is transferred in water so rapidly. When they emerge from the water the environment changes just as drastically back to the warm........from cold. They have an immediate spike in oxygen reduction in the face of a cytosol and mitochondria now adapted to severe hypoxia. This is the ultimate environmental mismatch that their body is not prepared for on such short time scales. It mimics an acute circadian mismatch to light. When this occurs, oxygen becomes toxic as the hydroxyl free radical.......I taught you about this in the Sept webinar of 2013. When this happens it immediately changes the ability to quantum tunnel electrons in the cytochrome proteins because they are loaded with transition metals. This immediate causes the ability to make no ATP. The one bail out would be solar light, but people are covered in triatholons. When ATP is not made in the mitochondria it causes a cell to lose its meta stability (read the Q & A October webinar 2013 thread here to get the full impact) and the cell begins to reach true equilibrium. It is no longer able to be far from equilibroium.

When this happens the brain, heart and skeletal muscles all release water and potassium and become rigid. They can no longer contract and the heart stops in diastolic failure. We call this failing in autophagy. This is precisely how one dies of an AI disease or from sleep apnea. The only difference is the time scales. That last sentence should have caught your attention by design Jason..........you and I both know your own deal. I'm not going to rehash it here. Suffice to say, I think now you can see why their plight and yours are playing ball on the same field of action. Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^reading between the lines? Its a circadian mismatch of light. Read Ubiquination 4 for more info how this happens

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The true value of vanity: Any love that is solely based on physical beauty, is a stranger to longevity.

Corey Nelson and twilightkid like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The slant is on an equatorial story of how water and sunlight build the battery of life that runs our most critical programs. Wet season = more water and more light buried in fruits and vegetables via photosynthesis. In other words this is when more light energy is buried in foods and that light is the key to turning on or off the epigenetic programs in us. Deep lesson here about light. Life always results from a spark of light to make an electric plasma in a zygote. This is why food has a massive effect early in life and the effect dimishes with time when cells lose their ability to be multipotent. It also points out why young RBC's can slow aging compared to older RBC's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=207&v=bzX78PDF1sg

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

How and when you assimilate light matters deeply to cells. The most wise among us are the most annoyed at the loss of time. A cell is a dynamic organization of hydrated biomolecules designed to execute a repeatable and scalable bio-physical model we call life. Cells are designed by nature to be ambidextrous so they can be simultaneously executing a life plan and innovating a new trajectory for another life plan based upon the wave signals from the environment. Light is critical component of the living state but it loses its importance when water is absent. Water is critical to both photosynthesis and mitochondrial efficiency and we IGNORE it at our peril. In adults “fear of failure” inhibits speed and risk-taking, while in children “fear of failure” drives speed and urgency. How can a living thing be an oxymoron with age as the only variable? Cells are dynamic and when they are young how the handle light is different than it is when they age. This is the secret of heteroplasmy and what aging is all about. In life, in our winter we know what the spring never suspected. This is the built in irony of life. It is the secret of cellular design. Nature has a prescription for our idiocy. Connection with nature builds an innate wisdom. Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.

Below you see the link: [​IMG]

And as we age we lose the ability to assimlate light. [​IMG]

Pebbles and Earthmama like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.