1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

seasonal and regional (local) eating?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Ruth Dejarnette, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I don’t think it would be useful because you just did all that work getting it out. In boot camp we learned to pee on our feet to kill foot infections. Boot camp is pretty rough on the feet.

drezy and Mayuri like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahhh reason #2002 that I am a lover and not a fighter.

Christine_L and Mayuri like this.
  3. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Hey, I'm trying to recommend people to the farm, the Kruse Longevity Farm, Slidell Louisiana but I don't have an address or telephone number.
    Can someone share the contact information with me. These people are in agony! I only see the Facebook page. Thanks.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You cannot do that. That was covered in the December Q & A. The Farm is not open to the public. It is open to members of record only as of 12/31/18

5. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Yes, I remember that. Even before December you stated the same but I thought I'd double check. Thanks.

6. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

I don’t understand.

7. drezy

drezy Gold

Boot camp, being tough on the feet, and peeing on them...

You know that glib line "I'm a lover not a fighter"

I think built into everyone is a fighter. The separating line is probably somewhere around a lack of 5 days of food.

Far enough in one's ancestry, struggle and fighting was probably necessary. Though uncomfortable to ponder I think it's part of what "brung us to the dance".

Mayuri and Mike David like this.