1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Searching my true self

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Verena1028, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Typhoid for a European is nothing to mess around with. You need to seek care.

2. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Well, yes i know,i took antibiotic injections 5 day s and antibiotic for swolling as well, doctors say they cantdo more it shall leave ansget better ,but after finishing antibiotics some days ago i still feel soo worse...

3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Go to see the /another dctor. Maybe this antibiotic does not work so well with you.

Verena1028 likes this.
  4. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Thank you yes I got other antibitics, i am taking now, i still feel not good at all but i am in Germany since last night, gonna see a doctor tomo.

5. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I am back in german winter now after some weeks in Uganda. All I can say is, sun there is so healing! Postiv People and good Friends are healing! Good Fresh Food is all u Need not Supplements. Even i was sick so bad and you have to make compromises there and be careful as european. Life there is awesome. I felt happy and relaxed, in Germany i tryed so hard to get better, more Energy and rid of Depression and Eating disorders I suffered all my life, and there within the first days i was free from that, within some Little weeks i also lost lot of weight.
    I will relocate and move there in some few weeks, one way. Hope I am well soon and gonna sell my car.. everything i have, and then i pack all i can in a suitcase and fly….starting a new life there.

Moving somewhere in nature, sun and Grounding every day,no stress, no WiFi only some Little nnemf…, Friends and postiv optimisc and free People.. and recover and heal :)

6. Amazing! Your going for it!

Verena1028 likes this.
  7. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Since begin of April i am the second time in uganda, and immeditly i got typhoid again( like in feb, and even jf i got vaccine on time),it was so stubborn again and i had to take 3 differsnt antibiotics again....til it was gone,terrible....now 3 weeks later i am having bad stomach problems,constant pain and diarreha..., fatigue liks ican sleepallthe time. I am quiet sure the issues are coming from allthe antibiotics i had to take this year...but the problems are very bad.. i know about the leaky good percreption, thoughti have trouble with any food even when i dont eat....i am really despersteand sad... :( far from enjoying life.....) my plan, well trying to eat vegetabls rice fish co,bonebroth,tumeric, kelp... what else can i do.....

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You took a vaccine? :ninja:

I haven't taken an antibiotic or supplement since I was a kid. I just knew intuitively it was mostly or entirely poison.

9. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Hi after i had typhoid last time in africa and had to treath it with antibiotics I decided to do vaccine.. but it didnt worke...so i got typhoid again... but nothing to do i can be angry for everthing which went wrong or i go on postiv and do best i can...

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

The vaccine gave you the disease. Never take a vaccine again.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have not read this whole thread, just the very first post and the last.
    now is 5/24/2019.
    Very first post on this thread, you wrote
    Verena1028, Oct 5, 2017 . Almost 2 years ago.
    You are from Germany have posted a long list of problems.
    Decided to go to Africa, Uganda.
    Now you have just one problem, typhoid.

Looking at the bright side, you should be able to take care of typhoid with medicines.
    Eventually you will build up resistance to it similarly to natives.
    Consider living in Uganda permanently.

drezy likes this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

You are a pragmatist. That's for sure. My wife got ill 6 months ago. I'm not sure what it was, but her issue involved using the toilet a bunch. The next day she looked weary but smiled and said something I'll never forget and will always relate to middle age:
    "Hey I lost a lot of weight!"

@JanSz You're chiming in on @Verena1028 's issue made me think of something. What do you think about this idea:

Some of my SHTF books taught me that if I'm unable to pasteurize water, I can let the water sit with iodine drops mixed in in order to neutralize any bacteria.

Assuming water + ice may be a vector for Verena maybe iodine drops can do it's usual magic plus be of extra help. What do you think?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Iodine is a special case.
    Really iodine is a fourth leg of a stool.
    So I would think of iodine as more of the scalar than vector.

So, rather than my usual one dropper/day of Lugols,
    she may do better with two.
    Iodine and selenium.
    And I do not trust Brazilian nuts. So trust but verify (often).

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    drezy likes this.
  14. drezy

drezy Gold

I mean that water intake may be a major source of bacterial exposure for Verena.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Minimizing volume of drinking water
    encourages matrix water production.

We all have to die.
    Some, many of us, have a choice of how we will die.

16. drezy

drezy Gold

I'll put it this way.

I'm headed to the other side of the globe to a rural place soon. I'm bringing my iodine drops and will be using them to ease in the new external biome.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good plan.