1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Searching my true self

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Verena1028, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Yeah, he dont want to leave my even if he dont like me, because i always Need to do stuff for him...

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

You have family????? you need them right now. Likely no one's family is ideal ......but they can help in some small way. When you get well - you can pay all this forward

3. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

had already lots of ecg and blood lab test , also not only normal bloodtest, also for thyroid, ..,
    liver very high i think because of lots of pills i took
    Honestly, I was once in a airplan when i was a chilld, i flight for one day to italy, i had a very bad accident there, and flight stright back..

4. Nicolaj Sølvsten

Nicolaj Sølvsten New Member

Check out Workaway.info :) You can work and thereby stay with private homes for free :) :) I am sure that you can find a place that fits you by looking at their profiles :)

Verena1028 and Lahelada like this.
  5. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I love this! Thank you !

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

moving is hard. I am covered in bruises and cuts and the odd bandage! We have been clearing away 30+ years of crap from a huge yard and big garage that my partner ran a concrete cutting and core drilling business from. It seems this man never thru anything away - ever! But - after a few meltdowns .....everything is coming together and we are keeping our eye on the prize.

It is easy to lose focus when you keep looking at the big picture and the mountain of things to do - but once you focus on small pieces of the puzzle- it becomes much more manageable and doable. This morning we are sitting in the sunshine and surveying the fruits of our labour over the last number of months and saying - this is doable and we are almost there!

shiran, WalterNL and drezy like this.
  8. Hi Varena....good you have P around hes got a lot of insights!

have you ever thought about Bulgaria on the black sea coast or southern Europe somewhere? From what I remember (I was there in the spring of 2008) it was sunny, very cheap, friendly people, and easy to connect to nature. There is probably more tech there now but, but I also imagine that it is easier (and cheaper) to get away from than places further west. I would also consider the Adriatic coast. Croatia is lovely but maybe more tourist, although there are many islands that are remote where I am sure you could find a good environment (esp camping). There is also lots of options for modern accommodation but thinking back now I would just camp with my tent or even consider buying a cheap camper van. Why not get a volks wagon and find some hitchhikers and head for the beach? Montenegro is also safe and cheap and sunnier so if I was in Germany now that is where I might think of going to get some more light. Find a friend online anyone who is into adventure like hiking camping etc. Or just go to those places yourself and sleep there overnight even though it scares you and might here critters at night.

Also on your way there go tandem paragliding in the Alps just to scare the shit out of yourself. Highly recommended.

That applies to camping too. I can assure it is always worth it waking up in the morning, now matter how scared you are to pitch a tent, it always works out fine, if you are in nature that is. For me its bears I have to worry about but its not as bad as humans coming around with their machines!

But then after that I would need a boat or something to keep sailing south :)

WalterNL likes this.
  9. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I am dead.

10. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I read it then!
    You are right Philip, I cant find more excuses to go on... even if i am very week at the Moment I Need to go on !!!!! I Need to find Solutions...

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Could light be behind why autoimmunity begins? Is this a reasonable question today? If you listen to the paradigm the only cure for MS is drugs. If you observe nature you'll note that MS is a new 20-21 st century disease that has grown exponentially since electric power and light have take us away from nature and the sun. Did you know that MS, an autoimmune disease, as the strongest disease incidence, when one goes further from the equator? Do you you know what this means for the mitochondriac? It means that if you have MS you need to understand the link of how the sun connects wireless to you and all the T regulator cells that cause immune dysregualtion. In North America lone, Canada has over 100,000 MS patients. Their population is ten times less than the USA and they have 5 times more new diagnosis of this condition. Do you think this might be tied to their latitude? Their winters where they go inside out of the cold and into the power grid and all the alien light man has made for them? Could this be why low sulfated Vitamin D3 is one of the strongest predictors of outcome in this disease? Many clinicians now believe that MS and most autoimmune conditions are mitochondrial diseases. The reason for this belief is the work of Dr. Doug Wallace in Philadelphia on heteroplasmy rates in mitochondria. If you do not know anything about this and feel your doctors don't either you might want to visit this website here to get yourself educated about what is not currently spoken about on the MS treatment plans. Knowing what questions to ask with a disease like this is more valuable than relying on drugs or testing. Here is the URL: https://www.autoimmunesurvivalkit.c...-lights-off-at-night?ref=quuu&utm_source=quuu

https://www.facebook.com/Optimized-Life-PLC-209638009072402/?ref=bookmarks

12. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I know you can only start rigth now, not tomorrow...to Change.. actally ist a Chance...

I go every morning out and look at the sunrise ( if it s not cloudy), I do this since more then one year.... and go out walk a Little bit over gras, ct... stuff like this you know.. i told you...

Yes, I aready know Dr. Wallace worke, because I know some siblings how are suffer on MS and the doctors told her not to go out in the sun... yeah bullshit.

Philip, I dont know what my heart wants...so actually I told you I want to figure out what this is between him and me.. ... that I cant make some decisouns for myself... how to go on... ( but actually I dont want to loose this.. because it have some advantage for me ;) =

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Lahelada likes this.
  13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Verena, go if it is cloudy,too. It all helps.

caroline, drezy and Verena1028 like this.
  14. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Lahelada, of Course I go out even if it s cloudy, but I ment it s very often so cloudy that I cant see the (orange) sun rising...

So Problem at the Moment I cant walk for very Long time .. because Food, and I cant sit the whole day on the gras ( ist very windy and cold, about 50 F / 10 Celius), so I had a Grounding rout set from earlyer , you put the stick into the earth, i also do this with my CT Tone , i dont know if it s work, but it should be like a copper wire, wanted to put a Picture here, but it doesent work at the Moment.

Lahelada likes this.
  15. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Ok I see, I am still very worse, because I stress myself all the time and this my whole life...but I am working on it....
    Start to do lots of medidation and try doing everything very calm...and let me not stop of my feare....

Lahelada likes this.
  16. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I Need to Change my mindset...completely....

Lahelada likes this.
  17. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Will try to start to do longer CTs in the next weeks , water is about 50 F. / 10C. at the Moment in the moring..., more meditaion, positiv thougts, lot s of fish ( can only get brefrozen, because difficult to go Shopping with broken Food), try to do lots of yoga and calm exerse inside, try to ground at least 30 min to 60 min sitting on the gras , lots of form rolling , dry skinbrushing, acupunctur, some infared.... ... try to meet at least some People..

18. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

...Problem is Hormon s are crashed (missing sun, bad environment, to much stress, very very bad sleep) so mood is very worse......and I think low Dopamin eather......

19. Inger

Inger Silver

Verena if you can make it to Langenhorn (Husum, Nordfriesland) with train and come visit me, you are welcome any time! I would pick you up with car from the station... I have no luxury here, live in a 72 m2 apartment but I could sleep in the horse barn, no problem :). At least you would get all the oysters you like to eat for free :) Not much sun here now either, you know, but if it helps to come away a bit.. Just PM me if you like to visit :love:

Optimalbound, Andrea and Lahelada like this.
  20. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Now that is talk. @Inger you are a star!

Verena1028 likes this.