1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Searching my true self

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Verena1028, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Where are you thinking of going ?Dont forget though that when you go to the mountains on a more permanent basis you must be able to ground for an extended time for it to be effective. I forgot to say that to Verena,that if she goes to Switzerland she must ground.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

One more thing . Look up Alexander Wunsch on Vimeo. He is a medical doctor from Heidelberg and very much in tune with Dr Kruse. A lot of his videos are in German.
    caroline, drezy and curves2.0 like this.
  3. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Thank you very much Lahelada,

I know Kneipp, we have a Kneipp Shop in the village I live.
    There is a Little lake about 25 min by car, where I was in very often, if my Food is better I will be there again...
    I know Alexander Wunschs Podcast, already, I read a lot in Facebook Quantum Group.
    Yes, of Course, lots of grounding is important, I am used to walk always barefoot on natural ground since abou 2 years :).
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  4. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

The articel is very good, I always try to stimulate vagus nerve, learing english is good eather...
    Schweiz is really expensive, and I tryed to get a Kur, but Kranenversicherung dont pay anymore, because I aready had lot s of (bad-forced) Therapie in the past for my desease s..
  5. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Today the first day since weeks, where the sun came out, about 17 degree celcius, was on my balony / Yard the wohle day... but dont think sleep will improve.. yet ,
    get also a cold two days ago, everything come togehter... hell.. life really Shows me I Need to Chance...so know I really try to Show my subconscinous what it need s to do....
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  6. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I recommendet a book to P bomb, of gragg braden, should have this in my mind...eather, read lots of stuff, know time to Chance my thougts and Actions....
  7. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I really hope I can leave for vacation this winter.....
  8. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

, it s a german Report but very well :)
  9. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Pbomb, I am very in love, but it is strange......he is not my boyfriend so i can not expect that he is doing something for me.... i suppose.... and he is a Leo ether, so a Little bit selffish and self thinking... but It just helps me when i be with him some houers, i get so good Motivation then.., he inspires me so much , so at the Moment it do not really matter what it is...
  10. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Lahelada, you are right I NEED real contats People to get better.... but ist hard to find...most People here do inside stuff, Sport is always about 20.00 in the evening...or in Fitness Studio...are they go in the evening to drink Alkohol...ist not easy...here the People are all very conservativ...
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Every post you prove my point.........you need to get out of there. How much longer will you feed this cognitive blindness with inaction?
  12. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I know this, I Need to make a real plan! ... but it is so unendless difficult for me because i stand on the edge....(how much more pain Need i to get my as off)
  13. pbom

pbom Silver

1. get your money first?
    2. find someone that wants to go with you on vacation
    3.plan the vacation
    4. book vacation
    5.enjoy vacation
  14. pbom

pbom Silver

plan is done, your next
  15. pbom

pbom Silver

my heartrate is not slow because i cant see this nor stand this
  16. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I think I have no one....
    Do you travel alone? >oh i think you dont want to have People around you
    Will Show how I get Money...
  17. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I think maybe about spain...or portagal as Walter mentioned, it s not so far to fligh, maybe a cheap Holiday flat..not to much emf around... do not know yet...Need to think about

I never did a travel ever in my life...to much Trouble... you know.. only to Austria when i was a child
  18. pbom

pbom Silver

you have to show that you do something.
    and proof it. No lie's
    Otherwise you really piss me off.
  19. pbom

pbom Silver

20. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

ok you mean on a Little ireland Insel there?

Ist quiet expensive.. for a Holiday about 3 weeks.... i am shocked....