1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Searching my true self

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Verena1028, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Girl, hold your breath, you are not stupid or weak. ;) This is not meant nasty, but comes from the fact that I understand that you are confused. When you read Time 16, you will also laugh a bit and understand my choice of words. But nothing will happen if you talk about it or read it. There are so many people here who could help you with their own experiences. You're sitting in a corner. Does not matter. If you can get in you can also get out again. I say this from experience.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know W├╝rzburg. YOU have something that can help you a lot. The Kneipp facilities! : thumbsup: It's absolutely true what Dr Kruse says you have to get away and immediately, so make yourself ready for travel. My suggestions :

So go ahead
    You can do CT very well there. Great for everything. Pastor Kneipp was ahead of his time. If there is potable well water then drink it and bring water home to drink it at home. I've read about your foot. Try it anyway. It can help you in everything. Bonus is that you get together with nature people. You need people even if you do not want them. ;)

Switzerland: You have the Alps. The higher you go the more UV you can collect. In the restaurant in Saas Fee, people are bikini in winter. Offers of the train go from 39 euros. My father cured himself of the severe consequences of a stroke first in Kneippanlagen and then in mountain peaks in Switzerland. Look at this. It is wonderful ! http://www.saas-fee.ch/en/drehrestaurant/ It is located at a height of 3000 meters.
    Switzerland is not enough (!!) and for a long time too expensive. You have to go further.

So your next step:
    How about something like that? http://www.workaway.com/
    I do not know them, but some things are interesting.

So now I have only a few loose thoughts.

1. Germany does a lot with sauna and wellness. Can you go somewhere. You have to be absolutely spoiled.
    2. Can you ask to be sent to take a cure? As rehab for the foot or something?
    3. Read the following post. The tips of Dr Kruse in the end are worth gold. But do not worry about cancer. I do not mean that. It is only the best combination of the vagal nerve to which I remember. The tips apply to all, even the healthy ones, so they stay heathy https://www.jackkruse.com/time-subtraction-cancer-diagnosis/

I think you have a lot to do. Isn't it nice ? Servus and a warm embrace to Bavaria.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    caroline likes this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

caroline and drezy like this.
  3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Good points @Lahelada , I was also thinking about the mountains with year-round UV light.
    Lahelada likes this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Where are you thinking of going ?Dont forget though that when you go to the mountains on a more permanent basis you must be able to ground for an extended time for it to be effective. I forgot to say that to Verena,that if she goes to Switzerland she must ground.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

One more thing . Look up Alexander Wunsch on Vimeo. He is a medical doctor from Heidelberg and very much in tune with Dr Kruse. A lot of his videos are in German.
    caroline, drezy and curves2.0 like this.
  6. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Thank you very much Lahelada,

I know Kneipp, we have a Kneipp Shop in the village I live.
    There is a Little lake about 25 min by car, where I was in very often, if my Food is better I will be there again...
    I know Alexander Wunschs Podcast, already, I read a lot in Facebook Quantum Group.
    Yes, of Course, lots of grounding is important, I am used to walk always barefoot on natural ground since abou 2 years :).
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  7. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

The articel is very good, I always try to stimulate vagus nerve, learing english is good eather...
    Schweiz is really expensive, and I tryed to get a Kur, but Kranenversicherung dont pay anymore, because I aready had lot s of (bad-forced) Therapie in the past for my desease s..
  8. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Today the first day since weeks, where the sun came out, about 17 degree celcius, was on my balony / Yard the wohle day... but dont think sleep will improve.. yet ,
    get also a cold two days ago, everything come togehter... hell.. life really Shows me I Need to Chance...so know I really try to Show my subconscinous what it need s to do....
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  9. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I recommendet a book to P bomb, of gragg braden, should have this in my mind...eather, read lots of stuff, know time to Chance my thougts and Actions....
  10. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I really hope I can leave for vacation this winter.....
  11. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

, it s a german Report but very well :)
  12. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Pbomb, I am very in love, but it is strange......he is not my boyfriend so i can not expect that he is doing something for me.... i suppose.... and he is a Leo ether, so a Little bit selffish and self thinking... but It just helps me when i be with him some houers, i get so good Motivation then.., he inspires me so much , so at the Moment it do not really matter what it is...
  13. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

Lahelada, you are right I NEED real contats People to get better.... but ist hard to find...most People here do inside stuff, Sport is always about 20.00 in the evening...or in Fitness Studio...are they go in the evening to drink Alkohol...ist not easy...here the People are all very conservativ...
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Every post you prove my point.........you need to get out of there. How much longer will you feed this cognitive blindness with inaction?
  15. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I know this, I Need to make a real plan! ... but it is so unendless difficult for me because i stand on the edge....(how much more pain Need i to get my as off)
  16. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I think I have no one....
    Do you travel alone? >oh i think you dont want to have People around you
    Will Show how I get Money...
  17. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I think maybe about spain...or portagal as Walter mentioned, it s not so far to fligh, maybe a cheap Holiday flat..not to much emf around... do not know yet...Need to think about

I never did a travel ever in my life...to much Trouble... you know.. only to Austria when i was a child
  18. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

ok you mean on a Little ireland Insel there?

Ist quiet expensive.. for a Holiday about 3 weeks.... i am shocked....
  19. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

I really know i Need to go... but i think honestly I Need a longer solution....for my life....a vacation could only be a start, time out (but Money is really a Problem for me), I will make me a plan for sure, but it s a longer Thing....,

but i also Need to Show how i come of this hole now...
  20. Verena1028

Verena1028 New Member

it s really good that you want to make sure that i do something! i think i Need this , honestly...