1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Search results by post rather than thread

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Lyndra, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

When I do an advanced search to find a keyword, the result is a listing of threads in which the keyword was found. If the thread is short, it's easy enough to go find the relevant post. However, when the thread is many pages, there's no easy way to go directly to the post that contains the found keyword.

Is it possible to add an option that returns just the posts that match the keyword rather than the threads?

Or maybe there's an option here I've missed?

2. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

+ 1 on searching by post .... especially if what you are searching is in a large thread .... say the Monster thread for example. Ouch my head hurts even thinking about trying to find a keyword in that thread.