1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's very un-optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by seanb4, Aug 15, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy Birthday Sean!!!! Sounds like C/T is going good..... do you wear a wool cap and mitts and sox if you need to?

What about sweet potatoes?

seanb4 likes this.
  2. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks caroline!

No because I want my head to be CTing as well. I actually keep my feet in the tub as its kind of akward to get them out. Might try it later if it keeps being difficult.

I had sweet potatoes before but had problems. Anyway after eating chips gastroparesis was worse, probably due to the volume of the meal

Need to focus on increasing electrical current, dha iodine (should get this from my fish meals), CT (constantly doing to some degree), eliminate nnEMF (house and work fucking me over), accupuncture / IR light (try this in future), good sleep (some nights are okayish others are poor).

Hopefully the deeper CT I go the more energy will be delivered to my stomach / vagus nerve and this will prompt healing; the way I see it is the maximum effect I can get will be felt by January when England is coldest and so is the tap water. Then I will know how far CT can take me.

Also noticed the deeper CT you do the more growth hormone and bigger muscles you get. My arms are fairly big with no exercise however they still get tired from very simple tasks like lifting my hands up, or putting washing on line.

caroline likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Happy birthday !

seanb4 likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sean ...... you have a magnetico don't you?

You are working so hard at this - I am really proud of you......I know it has been so tough for you.....

seanb4 likes this.
  5. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks! :)

I do have magnetico but sleep has been worse since moving and I'm hoping it's not due to my magnetico being broke. At one point when we were moving it my brother folded it on to itself for a second or two, I instantly stopped this but if the magnets were pressed against each other even for a split second they could demagnatize. and if this has happened I will probably be sleeping in half positive field or something. I wonder if there is some way to test this dc field with my ac magnetic field detector...

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I had no idea that could happen to a magnetico .....

7. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I'm feeling pretty rough guys. Any advice for food poisoning?

8. twilightkid

twilightkid New Member

activated charcoal and some apple cider vinegar.

seanb4 likes this.
  9. YUP...Activated charcoal and lots of water...

seanb4 likes this.
  10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Thanks! I think I might have some old activated charcoal, could be out of date though...

Anyway I thought food poisoning was meant to last 1-2 days? I'm at day 3 and still shitting water once every 1-2hs... could it be something else???

11. Inger

Inger Silver

Sean, I wonder if the magnetico get easily broke too. I have been dragging mine to many different places... moved a couple of times... to different countries.... and I fear it has not always been transported correctly.... I wonder if we could test our mattresses with a compass? I really need to test mine too if it is fine.... I have not noticed anything bad tho but just in case ;)

12. Inger

Inger Silver

3 days of watery stool is pretty rough :(
    What did you do prior to it happened?
    I have never had anything like that tho.... you need to make sure you do not get dehydrated!

13. Jude

Jude Gold

Sean how about email them and ask the question? They've been terrific with answering queries for me.

seanb4 likes this.
  14. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

@Inger could try the compass, as a real simple test I ran my keys across the top of the mattress whilst feeling the pull on them. It seemed that all the areas I tested pulled so maybe it's still good?

I was trying to eat more food rare (or whatever it's called when you only cook it slightly throughout) it was either liver or this crappy blood sausage of which I'm not sure of the ingredients.

Anyway I think that will be reserved for when my gut is healed and I shall no longer be trying it as this will set me back weeks.

I have been eating little since but I don't feel especially dehydrated, my tongue is dry but it always is...

It seems to be slowing down now anyway, I only had to get up to shit 3 times last night :eek: and not so much in the day. Hopefully it will be gone in next couple

@Jude I have sent them an email now.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sean - hope you are feeling much better now???

16. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

I am feeling a little better today, thanks caroline! Think it might be starting to go away...

17. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Okay after a week of non stop diarhea (and no CT :tears:) I'm starting to get back to normal.

I have been messing around with UV lights (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009L3VEWK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00) like a few others here but have a few questions:

Has anyone had any success with making there own spectrometer. I've made one using a box and old CD but it isn't accurate at all really or at least I don't think. I have a UV house light where the tubes are violet however the part were the bulb/tubes touches the bit that connects to the socket seems to be reflecting blue when the light is turned on but is black when off. Why is it doing this??? I thought the black should absorb the light not reflect blue. Anyway I have stuck black tape over most of it now which stops most of the reflection however I don't want to be doing more harm than good...

Also the UV light causes the white material around the room to glow, I have read that this is caused by some chemical that makes things white getting it's electron raised by UV and dropping releasing a blue light photon. This anything to be concerned with?

Also would it work out more effective to get a UV Cannon like they have at night clubs to get sufficient UV in the UK where everday is overcast or are is a UV and full spectrum light bulb good enough?

Also has anyone noticed increased urination with the UV light? Might be nothing but I have been peeing more the last 2 days. This happens every time I CT no doubt thanks to ADH and I suspect it could also be happening via UVs action on the pituitary and thus ADH. Would be interesting to see if anyone else has had similar effects...

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Sean ...... so glad you are feeling much better!

seanb4 likes this.
  19. notsoperfick

notsoperfick New Member

Sean are you still having problems with mould? I was reading that you can use ozone to cleanse a room. It's dangerous stuff but it seems you set the gadget to run while you're out. You can't be in the room at all but it kills and sanitises everything so if you're still struggling it may be worth investigating. You can make oxygenated water with it and sterilise food so it has several uses for the money. This is just an example - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ozonator-Ozone-Generator-600mg-h/dp/B0035FVWRC Maybe the landlord would help out with the cost?

You've really got stuck in with your stomach issues and it's great that you've made some progress along the way. I hope you keep improving :)

seanb4 likes this.
  20. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

That's interesting and may be helpful to others but we are getting a grant to paint over it with anti mold paint, hopefully this should work somewhat. I am making slow and steady proggress... I'm hoping as I get deeper into CT and start upping my UV (much needed in UK) I will be able to generate enough DC current to promote healing in my stomach / nerves...

caroline likes this.