1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Good book for retraining attention and focus - The Attention Revolution by B. Alan Wallace (Physicist, ex Buddhist monk & highly experienced meditation teacher)

https://wisdomexperience.org/product/attention-revolution/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TRX5ubiAiUg" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Cast your fear in the fire; ‘Cause fear, he is a liar.

Although fear is a built-in mechanism to protect us from danger, it can sometimes go haywire. Stress can weaken our perception of what dangers are out there. When it’s stress and media induced call out fear for what it truly is: a liar.

Take back your power! Bruce’s favorite song lately.... I think I have heard it everyday the last few months. Lol!
    Gimme The Power...

“All together as brothers,
    because we are more, we pull more together.
    Why are we following a bunch of assholes?
    Who lead us where it suits them
    and it is our sweat what support them
    which it keeps them eating hotcakes
    that bread is the bread of our people.

The people united will never be defeated!”

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    Sean Waters and Christine Renner like this.
  5. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

one of his best. In my top ten of all time ;)

Sean Waters likes this.
  6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

7. Gina R

Gina R New Member

Hey Sean, we have connected before:) Did you find a "non-Castillian" spanish tutor? Because I tutor Spanish:)

Sean Waters likes this.
  8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://www.sciencealert.com/fruits...tion-photos-genetically-modified-food-natural

Vegetables and Fruits are completely fake and nothing like what they were when they were Wild.

I make the same case for Grass Fed cows and Organic Pork and Lamb. They are loaded with Deuterium because they are outside of nature's arena. It's The Water content of these animals that is the problem, the Deuterium ratios of their tissues are overblown.....

When God brought the floods to Egypt in the days of Moses, it was to show them that cultivation and agriculture was a sin.

The only safe food is that of the Wild species of the Ocean.

9. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://www.foodsystemprimer.org/food-production/history-of-agriculture/

Just look at the sheer amount of effort we have had to put in to make these foods possible.... No Banana, Peach, potato or any fruit/ veg of the modern day is anything resembling what is available in the wild.

It seems true in my own Bio-hacks, that if I eat these foods... even small amounts of Ginger and Turmeric seems to cause me some inflammation over the course of a week of consumption. Such species known to be "beneficial" to us, or therapeutic based on Ancestral Eastern medicine (when they would have looked, smelled and tasted and been prepared very differently to know).

I think REDOX is the what allows us to make light work of this Deuterium, if you want to Ice Bath and spend 5 years in the Tropical Sun to be able to eat these things then go ahead, but in the clinical case - I think it's critical that these are limited. Especially Fructans which are high in Deuterium,.... the old EPCOTx webinar's Onion, garlic recommendations don't apply in this modern 5G world. It's too much Deuterium for a population with too low Redox.

But I also believe that if these foods were REAL, as they were originally, in their much smaller versions of themselves, without the water weight and dilution and breeding of centuries and pesticides/ GMOs... do I think then that the benefit of Ginger would be great? that Turmeric could alleviate all inflammation?

I do. But not in the modern world, not as they are currently served to us. It's another half-truth.

11. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Having a day today where I wonder at the path I am choosing. The choices I am making. The discipline and restrictions I put on myself and my life, to avoid Inflammation and Disease.

Where I wonder if it's really worth the time I spend on it. Yeah, god forbid Big Brother catch me thinking this way (in reference to my own Ego).

Of course - without Health, what have you got?.... but without Emotion, Love and Inspiration - what have you got?

There are days when I feel much better than today, and on those days, I care less for these Emotions, for this thing called Love, and that of Inspiration.

However, the more decisions i make to protect myself against the plights of the environment, especially social isolation or being away from "them", the tech-using millenials, the more I feel lost and out of place. The more I'm not sure what I am doing. This confusion builds - and it will all come pouring out the minute you are feeling "off".

What am I doing here?... who do I hope to achieve?... can I ask those questions right now?... or should I merely be focused on building my life raft?... is this all just rumination due to over-priviledge?

What do I love? what do I want to do? who do I want to do all of it with?.... where is everyone that I love? who are they? why do I love them? why do they love me??

A great quote I read today from the 4th book in the Dune Series I'm reading (and addicted to), God Emperor of Dune, really struck a chord with my current state of mind. This is from the God Emperor himself, Leto, who has transformed into a Giant Half-Worm, half-human, that has sacrificed his own body to become a Worm that lives 3500 years in order to Save Humanity from itself and lead as a Tyrant that is hated, but is leading Humanity to a "greater good" although they don't know it. His time in power is called "Leto's Peace", but the Humans he rules hate him for it - everything has become Decadent and therefore: Boring.

Leto cannot indulge in the activities of a normal Man anymore. He knew this choice before he combined with the Sandworm, but he did it for humanity. After 3500 years he has come across a threat to him that he has never faced before.

He battles with the Human being created to destroy him - a creation of an evil race of Technocrats - no, not a warrior or some super villain, but actually a beautiful and supremely honest, and extremely endearing girl named Hwi Noree.

Leto cannot be destroyed by any physical means due to his Giant Worm body, and he is too smart for any plot or ploy, seeing all ends. But, his weakness being Love, as he remains half human - he realises she has been perfectly designed for him, and his human spirit is desperately clutching for what he cannot have - a physical relationship with this Hwi. He falls completely in love with Hwi almost instantly, with the evil race knowing this will destroy him and send him mad, and she too falls for him - knowing, but not caring, that she has been designed to do this to him. Also knowing, that they can never mate or engage in intimacy, they decide to get married to each other. Which, everyone around Leto thinks is a total disaster.

His majordomo, his 1st Minister and right hand man, Moneo, is furious and is desperately trying to convince his Emperor, his God, to not marry her as the entire Empire will laugh and mock them - at the fact that he is a Worm and she is a Human. Here is the extract:

Moneo: "If I am to help you, you must tell me, why are you doing this?"

God Emperor: "Emotions. They have come over me just when I thought them gone forever. How sweet these last few sips of humanity are."

Moneo: "With Hwi? But surely you cannot..."

God Emperor: "Memories of emotions are not enough Moneo"

Moneo: "Are you telling me that you are indulging yourelf in a...."

God Emperor: "Indulgence? Certainly not! But the Tripod upon which Eternity swings is composed of flesh and thought and emotion. I felt that I had been reduced to flesh and thought".

Moneo: "She has worked some kind of witchery!"

God Emperor: "Of course she has. And how grateful I am for it. If we deny the need for thought Moneo, as some do, we lose the powers of reflection; we cannot define what our senses report. If we deny the flesh, we unwheel the vehicle that bears us. But if we deny emotion, we lose touch with all our internal universe. It was emotions that I missed the most"

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021 at 1:09 PM
    5G Canary and ND Hauf like this.