1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. I agree with you here, since transitioning to epi-paleo rx/leptin Im much more aware of the negative impact of tech screens.

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yeah but I use a Computer daily and that's running on 240 volts and loads of EMF. Constantly touching a mouse with 5 volts and conducting the RF through the Ethernet.

Your EHS will disappear once you've been in the Sun a few months. Living in Mexico and tattooing 4 hours per day 5 days per week so you can spend your day in the Sun.... or staying in the hell hole of the UK and not working?

Put your Cash into Bitcoin and start stacking, in a few years you will be able to not work. Either way it's not going to be perfect - you have to choose the option right for you overall.

I realised that I had to accept some losses and trade-offs for the overall benefit when I moved here. I currently accept WiFi and 4G as a trade-off... but after nearly 2 years I have the ability to change that now and fine tune it. But in all honesty, my life is ok even with those things around me - but I want more optimal.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

And yeah it becomes way more obvious when the Diet is not triggering symptoms by itself doesn't it??

4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

5. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPijdPItOR6/

Drugs Are Poisoning Tulum’s Waters

A wave of wealthy, new-age "eco-hippes" are arriving on Tulum’s luxurious beaches seeking peace, wellness, and partying. But crime and ecological destruction have followed. #VWN

7. Anne V

Anne V Silver

do you know that guy? i thought it might be of interest to you its a bit long but ... you may find shortest ones
    good for curing all sorts .

Sean Waters likes this.
  8. That all sounds tempting and your successes give me hope. Its gonna take some big leaps to actualise it. Tattooing is a sore point for me now though unfortunately, especially as Jack thinks its harmful. Thanks for your encouragement though

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yeah I remember him - he's funny.... "HEY FATTY" ....

Pablo likes this.
  10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

UPDATE....

1. Stopped taking Essential Oils - highly Estrogenic, proceed with caution

2. Started taking CBG/ CBD Hemp Oil - only 2 days in, but seems to increase my Libido and my Productivity/ Energy. I know it raises AMPk and Autophagy and is a solid adjuvant to Fasting. Also, inhibits ETC and is an amazing adjuvant while Sunbathing... doesn't work so well with Blue light/ EMF but can be protective. Must be used under Solar Light.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/daily-marijuana-and-redox.21720/

https://jackkruse.com/qt-5-marijuana-cancer-apoptosis-information-loss/

Matt Fowler likes this.
  11. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

UPDATE 2.......

Doing really really fucking well over here. Everything going upwards... my time has come

12. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

UPDATE........

1. CBG / CBD Oil.......... completely lost it's effect on me after 3 days and I felt dehydrated and deflated. Always with these things you want to take more, the first dose doesn't last, always another dose more, or stronger and stronger.... til you are on a Luke Storey level of supplements and bullshit that's full of Deuterium in your cupboard.

I'll stick with Sun. I'll stick with Fasting and I'll stick with Patience.

My path to minimalism and shedding (popular word right now) of my perceived needs/ wants/ desires that are blocking me from the Simplicity of nature is nearing it's end.

I'm dropping so much from my life, so many things and ideas I once thought I'd need. The same is occurring in my social life and my love life. The desire for simplicity and minimalism is overwhelming.

13. LukePrince

LukePrince New Member

i recommend meditation. It is a journey in and of iself. Check out the EOC Institute for benefits, including physical.

Sean Waters and Matt Fowler like this.
  14. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

“The only thing we keep forever is what we give away.”

Neil Young sings in his song Comes a Time...

You and I we were captured
    We took our souls
    and we flew away
    We were right
    we were giving
    That's how we kept
    what we gave away.

Simply, the more you give, the more you receive. Not necessarily from others, but also you receive a build-up in your soul, how you truly feel about yourself deep down, which is influenced, by the way, by how others feel about you.

So if we help others forever we help ourselves forever. Giving away our good energy maintains our good energy.

Your updates and journal are always inspiring... so glad you are doing well.

Sean Waters and Chantelle like this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

I like this :)

A friend of mine here in Germany has used tons of supplements for so many years.. Her cupboards were full of bottles I have never seen something like that. and now her liver is totally shot. She ended up in hospital, very bad.. she is so thin. She is so health obsessed but in the wrong way, the supplement way.
    She did not want to listen before when I said this is not good but now she seems to get it. Of course it is hard to withstand all the advertisement, and if one has money, well.. it is easy to fall for it. That is the good thing about being poor, you cant afford supplements even lol

I do believe supplements or other remedies have their place but we must be very aware to use it wisely and not too much.

16. I agree. Ive just completed 3 months of a daily seated mindfulness meditation practice, and I am starting to see benefits, such as clarity, focus, calm etc. If you're holding on to any traumas, the practice will eventually allow you to analyse it and meet it head on - which is wonderful for the little things. But if its a big trauma, you'd better be ready.

17. CBD is overrated IMO. Its great as a one off or for a short period of time, but as you say, it looses its effect pretty quickly. I used to take it for sleep but had to stop as it ended up having the reverse effect.

Richard Watson and Sean Waters like this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

From BTC #28........... @Jack Kruse - I can feel the Love in this one.

"Mistakes are opportunities for error correction. Error correction is a sign of intelligence rising. Decide to embrace today's fiat chaos.

A funny thing happens when you embrace the suck. A funny thing happens when you embrace your strengths or limitations – you become better able to embrace its opposite. This means you increasingly step into your true self and start to understand that failure is the best teacher.

See it as a gift: When you’re willing to accept your limitations, everyone around you breathes a bit easier. This is because when you accept your shortcomings, you create an environment of love and acceptance that helps helps everyone around you heal, themselves.

Karma is a lifestyle that promotes positive thinking and actions.

Karma is not meant to be a punishment. It is present for the sake of education. How else is someone to learn how to be a good person if they are never taught that harmful action is wrong? A person only suffers if they have created the conditions for suffering. You control your own destiny with the decisions you make and act upon. "

Pablo, 5G Canary and Matt Fowler like this.
  19. Wise words indeed. Our actions of body, speech and mind arrange our future experiences - in this life and the next.

Sean Waters and 5G Canary like this.
  20. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

BTC #28 (10... Lol!)

The greatest teachers in life teach us from their failures.... great wisdom usually comes from failures and not successes.

Matt Fowler and Sean Waters like this.