1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

https://optimizedfit.com/zero-carb-lab-results/

This guy went Carnivore for 7 weeks and his iron dropped from 150 to 110 I think as did his ferritin. He ate 3 pounds of Red meat per day.

People don't realise we have Iron-metabolising Gut Flora that responds to changes like this and proliferate.... the key is, are they in a good environment? That's where n=1 comes in.

2. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Fair play Richard... I like it mate. I'd like to know more about your n=1 too.... what diseases have you had? any auto-immunity etc.?

Seems to be large swathes of the Carnivore community are typically Auto-immune or Cancer or Obesity sufferers to some degree. Most go Keto, and then find they have to take it a step further.

So many have gut issues that are magically reversed.

With Crohn's being extremely rare until recent years, it makes me wonder how of this is my Generation or perhaps the Boomers that had the extra EMFs and LEDs from a young age that need to completely eliminate Plant Toxins because they are so Low Redox in those tissues?

Not only EMF, but Food too. I can see by your age, being 59, you grew up in the early 60s. Processed foods were only just appearing - those early years are ever so important.

For me - I grew up with Candy and Frozen packaged food..... Breakfast... Lunch... and Dinner :(

Perhaps the toxicity of Vegetables and Fruits just aren't noticed in many with a decent redox, but will be in those like me - Autoimmune cases. Funny this diet was never needed pre-2018..... its a very new diet really.

Just going Organic or Whole Food was enough until late 2010s... then we needed Paleo.... then more and more extreme.

The background noise like effects of EMF is one we tend to forget about, no matter how much we learn about it.

3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yes - and I resist it and hate it - but I always know it's necessary. I thought they would "stop" but they sort of got more intense, and now I realise that's because I'm way way more connected these days.

Going through our own Personal winter is so important......... mine has felt like it's been about a 4 years winter.... but the first days of spring are finally appearing.

Pablo likes this.
  4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

guess I shouldn't be chugging the bottle then ;) .... but it's soooooo good!

5. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

6. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

I had a bout non surgery appendicitis about seven years ago, battled the pain for about a month before seeing a doc, he had me in the hospital as quick as lightning. Up till then I had gone over 20 years without antibiotics, next morning after being give some heavy duty antibiotics I felt great again. Apart from that no diseases. I am EMF hypersensitive though, if i'm around wifi or smart meters in the evening only I will wake around 3.30am with anxiety and panic attacked, we live a long way from town and dont have wifi and smart meter so at home there is no problem .

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    Sean Waters and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Very interesting........ thanks for sharing that mate.

So it seems like your CNS is hypersensitive to EMFs, from my experience recently and how much my EMF sensitivity has disappeared, I would definitely recommending looking into Mold. It appears that it really has a big influence on Membranes and fucks with our signalling.

My best friend and EMF guru Sarah Hodgson who lived on Jacks' farm last year in the lockdown said to me the other week, and please bear in mind she cannot travel with a WiFi flight nor can she sleep without a canopy; " I would rather be in a house with WiFi on 24/7 than be in a house with Mold ".

Detoxing this shit out of my body and learning how to avoid it has been one of the most important lessons of the last 5 years on my health journey. I would still be chasing my tail without that information trying to fix myself with Mexico Sunlight and nothing changing.

8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Day 3 of the Beef and Honey diet.

Feel fucking incredible. Electric energy.

No Plant Toxins, but no Zero-carb either. It just feels electric.

Yesterday I added in Berries and felt rough. Today I just had Beef Live, Ghee, Sea Salt and about 5 tbsp of Honey..... I could take off like a rocket

So much magnetism and synchronicity too - I met an amazing woman on the rooftop at Sunrise who is a sun worshipper and is also dealing with Candida right now and is just into Bitcoin/ Crypto and had Lyme disease (v similar to Mold, biotoxin illness) and so we just hit it off.

she's a Sagitarrius Sun & Moon.... I'm Cancer with Sagitarrius Moon and so I always always hit it off with them very well. So much Truth and Honesty I fucking love it.

Yesterday I attended a Bitcoin/ Crpyto meeting in Tulum and we had the MM Crypto guys and the Bitcoin Family in attendance. This place, Tulum, is like a giant Magnet everyone is coming here.... the energy here right now is very special ....

Richard Watson likes this.
  9. Richard Watson

It was just on a year ago the last time I had a rough night, had gone to a wedding dinner in a shoe box city :shit: suburb where they live so close to each other, the number of smart meters and wifi close by would have been huge, I have no problems when at home. Thankfully mold is not a problem in our house either

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Really starting to get into my stride down here in Mexico....

Feeling really good. Really good.

Finding peace with the process. Realising a lot of this is just Time.

Finding the best ways to add in protocols that serve you, that make you less symptomatic, that give you benefits, rather than making you feel trash.

Recent additions:

1. A beautiful, sexy and intelligent young lady from Chicago who is an Acupuncturist and Entrepreneur. I've never met a girl who makes me laugh as much as she does. God doesn't want me "playing the field" clearly. He's thrown me arguably the best girl I've ever met. We met at a Cafe called RAW LOVE about a month ago and it's been really good. She's setting up a practice here, with a Red Light therapy room which I'm designing, plus a Sauna and a Sensory depriv. tank. Then I think we want to go travelling.... Skiing/ Snowboarding is on the agenda for September, and some Surfing. I will be in Costa Rica in April to reset visa and check it out as I've never been.
    2. CBD Oil
    3. Young Living Essential Oils: Thyme, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Grapefruit, Valor, Frankincense, RC, Melrose, Clary Sage, Sandalwood
    4. Carnivore without Honey for the last 3 days (initially struggled, but then better)
    5. min. 20,000 iu's of Vit D per day (tracked using DMinder app) now for the last 4 weeks.
    6. Joe Dispenza meditations morning and night (these are immensely powerful)
    7. Studying Male/ Female dating and relationships. Notably "Models" by Mark Manson. Incredible book = Tl;dr = Vulnerability is actually the most honest and non-needy and confident thing a man can display to a woman. In turn, it promotes high self-esteem and self-confidence. Acting the tough guy/ narcissist creates toxic relationships and is actually a display of neediness and creepiness because it shows lack of vulnerability. Vulnerability says "I am comfortable with my limitations and myself".
    8. Lots of late nights out in blue light, but I'm still doing great and making big progress. Using Meditation and awareness to prevent a knee-jerk anxious response to certain things... EMFs, Blue light, bad food etc. It's working a treat. Huge portion of this is Mental for sure.... teaching my body I'm no longer in London has been important.
    9. OH BIG ONE.... A MOUTH WITHOUT METAL!!.. Had my retainer removed.... Dentist also wanted to remove 4 Wisdom Teeth and after lots of consideration and help from @Jack Kruse I decided to say no thanks. Even though I have some pain in my upper left Wisdom teeth area, and they're all impacted.... as long as I stay Reduced/ Carnivore/ High Redox/ Low Sugar I don't have any pain.
    10. Using a Dry Brush in the shower after the Sweating in the Sun. This is why I prefer Rooftop to Beach, because you can sweat out toxins more. Then it's really really important to go wash it all off afterwards.... I rub Activated Charcoal all over my body in the hot shower than scrub with the brush. Then I wash off thoroughly and scrub again........ Usually feel very refreshed after this.
    11. Much more Organ Meat and Offal.... Heart and Beef Liver
    12. Organic/ Grass Fed Meat and Pork and Chicken Liver and Eggs

Things I'm still doing:
    1. Activated Charcoal has been extremely important and is an absolute staple - this is to pull out my Mold
    2. Oregano Oil - whenever I remove this I become highly Estrogenic and I start to get sick. Clearly it's helping my immune system with inner Yeast and/ or bacterial issues
    3. Magnesium Citrate - 2-3 x daily I take 1/2 tsp with water
    4. Coloidal silver - 20ml once daily (taking it v slow)
    5. Green Tea x 2 daily........ research shows that it reduced Mycotoxin levels in patients by 43% by drinking 2 large cups per day for 3 months
    6. DHEA x 100mg / day... but I'm waiting for a delivery, it's weeks late so I'm actually haven't had this in 2 months now - Do I need it? maybe not

7. Red Light Therapy every night

Things I've cut out:

1. Coloidal copper - really gave me die off, perhaps effective, but can't tolerate the die off and decided it isn't worth it
    2. Curcumin (not had delivery in 1 month)
    3. Resveratrol
    4. Liberal amounts of spices ( i still use some pepper and cumin )
    5. Honey (for now)
    6. Chlorella, Spirulina and Moringa
    7. Avocados
    8. Almonds
    9. Spinach and Greens
    10. All other Vegetables and Fruits
    11. Almond/ Coconut Milk

My Brain feels excellent now but for my Gut, I had some really good days when on the Honey, but then I felt brain fog and slow after about 4-5 days. I can't handle the Deuterium I guess. So currently back to the Carnivore but I have Bristol stool 7s every day pretty much! But, I don't think it's a great problem unless it's long term.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    Jack Kruse and Pablo like this.
  11. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I have a question......... how much Fat do people consume per day with their meals/ food? On a Keto or Carnivore diet?

Is having 6 tbsp of Oil, say Coconut or Ghee, for Breakfast and Dinner, in addition to the animal fats within the protein... too much?

12. Richard Watson

No idea how much is to much, I know that have a lot - coconut cream (3 tins) - 2Lt of A2 raw cows cream - 300grams of cheese per week, and we cook with beef fat also

Sean Waters and Anne V like this.
  13. Anne V

Anne V Silver

20/30%, check equivalent 100gr fat meat (ribeye) does not mean 30gr fat on top

Sean Waters likes this.
  14. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

So you think cooking a Steak which is 12 oz... in 2 tbsp of coconut oil, or 30g.... with a couple egg yolks... would be too much?

Is this not Deuterium depleting? Is not beneficial?

I see that in the Wild no humans ADD fat to their meals, but they do get access to the entire Fat of the animal... whereas a Steak in itself is probably not that "wild" or natural. So perhaps we need to supplement that Fat we are missing.

15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Ok so I'm descending into the deep Carnivore state now.... and as usual I'm feeling much better in many ways, but in other ways a bit sick, bit more symptomatic. This has happened over and over the last 6 months as I've tried it.

My new girl here has told me that after doing her Acupuncture and "cups" technique on my yesterday, and her TCM diagnosis, she said "Your Liver, Gallbladder and Spleen are struggling so much.... and your blood, it's stagnant...."

The thing is, her following recommendations were that "You're eating too much Fat and you need to detox, cleanse"... basically encouraging less Fat and more Fruits.

Well, I know that isn't going to work, and after an hour or so of talking about Deuterium and realising she knew nothing about it or Mitochondria, she said well perhaps you're right - but the signs are clear that something isn't working for you. Whatever you are currently doing Sean, is not helping your Liver. I explained that the Liver is densely packed with Mitochondria and any issues with Liver and producing Blood would be Deuterium.

As I was educating her - I realised, well perhaps I know this - but I'm not actually doing it properly. You know that level of arrogance where you say "yeah yeah I know this" but you don't actually practice what you preach?

So then I thought SHIT... what if I actually have a Deuterium problem in my Liver. Obviously the Sun is healing me, but when we have Deuterium in tissues the following occurs:

[​IMG]

I can't even ABSORB anywhere near as much Red Light into my Mitochondria in my Gut or Liver if it's loaded with Deuterium.
    • Is this why most have to do Ketogenic/ Carnivore even whilst in Mexico?
    • So is the Shit on the Shingle approach only effective once Redox/ Health has been completely regained?
    • Therefore, consuming Deuterium on the path to reversal using the Sun (Red Light) is actually an antogonist to building Redox?

It makes sense theoretically, but also practically, because if I eat a load of Vegetables or Fruits and sit in the Sun I feel pretty flat and deflated. I don't have any Auto-immunity as such, cause the High Vitamin D, but I don't feel that BOOM!!

So I looked over my Diet for the last several months - I actually really haven't committed to a Deuterium depl. diet. I'm constantly breaking it or cheating, i.e. Honey or Smoothies or Onions/ Garlic and vegetables.
    • What about the Supplements I'm taking? Curcumin, Resveratrol etc. are they controlling for D2O?.... Nope.
    • And my Water - how good is it here? I've never checked or tested it.... has anyone tested the Cenote water??

So what if I gave my body several months of real commited depletion? Ok that sounds good. But what about the reactions I keep having when I go down to zero-carb or Carnivore... what is happening? Why can't I seem to stick to it? Is it Mold, is it Herxing from Candida? Toxins/ Heavy metals?

So today I had a load of Bacon and Pork Chops and some added Coconut oil and Eggs. Very D2O depleted. Felt good, but then soon after I Felt toxic again, I felt nausea and I felt brain fog and depression seeping in......... Here we go again.

I read on an old post with @Sue-UK from 2017 that she mentioned drinking her Frozen/ home made DDW and it made her have a Flu or a Cold. She asked Jack if this was Deuterium being released from Fat Cells = causing some problems as it is recirculated.

His answer was YES.

I wonder if going Carnivore does the same thing as it is a very very Deuterium depl. diet. Perhaps not only the D2O gets liberated, but also anything that is bound to it.

This could include Atoms and Molecules, such as Heavy Metals + Mycotoxins and Chemicals - but it could also include more imperceptible things such as Light and Information.... Consciousness. So I decided not to do anything else except use some Activated Charcoal.

It would explain why I seem to get all these flashbacks and very spurious random memories that are totally unrelated to my chain of thought. Or Involuntary.

After the Charcoal I have felt instantly relieved from this feeling and toxicity. So then I wondered - well can Charcoal remove Deuterium?

Then I realised - CHARCOAL IS MADE OF CARBON!!.......... What did Gerald Pollack find? That Exclusion Zone Water builds on Hydrophilic surfaces like Graphite and Carbon..... so could Activated Charcoal actually be providing a Surface for EZ water to be built in the Gut?..... I'm not sure how, but could this deplete Deuterium?

I don't believe Charcoal gets into the blood stream. But it definitely has major effects on the Gut.

I wonder if mixing it with my Water also structures my drinking Water too?

Could this be why it is so useful for those with Mold and Lyme disease and CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) ??

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why I use charcoal toothpaste without F-

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. Richard Watson

Sean Waters likes this.
  18. Anne V

Anne V Silver

i ll check later today

Sean Waters likes this.
  19. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Me too Jack.... but I find taking it internally when Depleting Deuterium is really really making a difference

But I can't find anything about Carbon (Charcoal) and Deuterium binding on the net....

But I guess if anything with a Positive Charge binds to Charcoal (super negative) then D+ would be removed from the Gut tract - cause Charcoal don't go into the bloodstream - and D+ and D2O is positive.

20. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I just actually wet my Brush and dip it into a bag of charcoal and brush with that.

I've been scrubbing it on my skin in the shower (makes a big mess but cleans easy) after Solar exposure and sweating.... to make sure shit that comes out doesn't go back in.

I get a really nice Light Dopamine High after the Skin Brushing technique that is otherwise not present if I haven't done it after the Sunbathing.

Richard Watson likes this.