1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. So why do so many people who are sick struggle with MEXICO and not do so well?

2. WATER................. They are DEHYDRATED by their High Heteroplasmy, the high amount of damage along the proteins in the Mitochondria.........

VITAMIN D Receptor is damaged. Cytochrome 4 and 5 are damaged. The cell is full of Deuterium, and Free Radicals are destroying Glutathione and all other proteins.

3. This means, at the final step of the process, as the Vitamin D receport slows down respiration the Cytochrome 4 and Cytochrome 5 units are not functioning well, and so they do not make Water.......

This means the Exclusion Zone is not as likely to be as coherent and robust.

4. It also means the Mitochondria at the Liver and the Kidney, where they HYDRATE Vitamin D, that this is less likely, and less possible, as there is less Total Body Water.......... is this why Jack always gets people to do this Test?

Or why he gets people to do a BUN/ CREATININE RATIO INSTEAD OF A DEUTERIUM BREATHY TEST?

5. So this means:

SUNLIGHT AT TROPICS = HIGH VITAMIN D SYNTHESIS = DEHYDRATION AT LIVER AND KIDNEY = NO VITAMIN D GENERATED = NO VITAMIN D ACTION TO REDUCE ROS/ OXIDATION = NO REVERSE OF BIOLOGICAL TIME = SYMPTOMS AND PROBLEMS IN THE SUN = NO EXCLUSION ZONE = NO FREE ENERGY AND ELECTRONS = NO BUENO IN MEXICO = LOW DOPAMINE DUE TO LOW REDOX = MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT REALITY = BELIEF THAT I FEEL BETTER AT HOME THAN I DO IN MEXICO = BELIEF THAT JACK AND HIS THEORIES ARE WRONG.

shah78 likes this.
  6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Really great stuff here ^^^... clean non toxic water is vital. I was blindly drinking the wrong water up until about 8 months ago. I shared some of my findings on the Gout thread. It makes me wonder if it was the root cause of my grounding issues.

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Also the Quantity needed for different environments........... the struggle in Mexico is because of a lack of Hydration at the Liver and Kidney in all with EHS and CFS issues.......... that is my current hypothesis.

I only know of Myself, and Lloyd, who have really had amazing progress down here.

I know Lloyd sits in the water, and I drink the higher quantity of Water.

Keen to see how much of a difference this will make to people who come here.

shah78 likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

i take one exception with you.......it is the feeling that counts. i felt the yucatan within one half hour upon arriving.....i just had to learn to maximize its magic .. :)

9. shah78

shah78 Gold

this is what sitting in the water(endlessly :))did.. it speeds up the process. to a few days.:)....but nice flow chart..

10. shah78

shah78 Gold

i'll take the bait... :)..... what water? i'll do the experiment!!!

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

although at my summer solstice best, i only drink only 48 oz of 5 cent a quart bulk ro water. i make my own!!!!

12. I'm just using Cristal or whatever at the moment!!.... Not anything specific, just the standard stuff they deliver....... It has changed the GAME!

13. 48 oz all day Shah??

shah78 likes this.
  14. I'm hitting 6-8 litres in direct Sunlight, slow down as you come indoors and lay off or you will just Piss loads.

The goal is to Sweat and deplete Deuterium

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

yep...most consumed in early morning. then i start ddw production after noon. cool as can be! can't do it without water immersion.drinking 3 quarts aday during beach diaspera :(