1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Interesting you didn’t write... “yes” or no?

I watched this ^^^ documentary too... between this documentary and the timely release of Bob Dylan’s new songs and new album. (Remember the Pope called him the “False Prophet.”) Everything I have continually questioned is easily coming together lately. I have been exploding with numbers, patterns and symbols lately. Everything I have always said is being validated. My dreams have been unstoppable lately!

Today is 666 June 6th and Saturday is the 6th day in the week. I would imagine thunder is coming tonight... lots of grounding in faith today!

I had always felt there was a code in the periodic table. I had actually dreamed about it the other night. It lead me to this video which is of course 11:11 long.....Lol! Also, could explain why the “Gates” of Hell wants to change our DNA Code....

I also have found very interesting stuff on HCQ and the pineal gland. All this fluoride in our water has calcified our “third eye”... is that what all this talk of “HCQ” really is- Trump wanting us to decalcify our pineal gland and awaken?
    https://wearethene.ws/notable/105808

After a few rabbit holes of dissecting musicians, bands, songs, dates and deaths of certain artist.... I have had some pretty crazy revaluations. Your boys the Rolling Stones especially! Sympathy for the Devil... the writing was literally on the wall in the video. Also, Trump’s campaign song “You Can’t Always Get What You Want...literal?? I also recently watched the Documentary of The Quiet One about Bill Wyman.... kind of long but very interesting. He is a collector.... I can only imagine what a huge threat that documentary was to a certain group of people.

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Ahh loud and clear... yeah I am feeling the exact same way.

There is enormous change occuring in my view. Most will feel cognitive dissonance towards what I believe or any change, or perhaps have other ideas - better ones too, but I can feel the change, I can see it happening around me.

Transformation.

3. Love the videos you shared. Not got through them all yet but will listen later after I finish work

4. Confused. Sometimes what you want ain't what you need........ as you said.

5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

It’s what you Believe!

6. shah78

shah78 Gold

honey,!!!! :) it.........is .....the.........magnetism!!!!:) :)

;

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Honey LOL God damn it Shah .......... I was VERY WRONG about my understanding of you mate.

It's been raining here for a week with Cristobal hurricane?..........

I still felt GOOD. All you gotta do is get your Feet on the Earth.

QUANTUM BRADY LOL

shah78 likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

ii felt remarkable fine during the clouds,rain,wind,indoor ccnfinement,low presure of the storm as well.

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. shah78

shah78 Gold

my wife was wrong as well.. she can feel quantum yield as well now.it is remarkable to observe in others akin to watching people get onto a Titanic life raft. :).

10. I can only imagine....... the problem with a community of people who low dopamine because they are sick, is that they are low dopamine. It is such a difficult thing to tackle, especially if you "make it" through to the optimal zone.

The Cognitive Dissonance is so difficult to overcome. Especially with regards to "Electro-Magnetism". The Human Brain is designed to not "see" these things, because that ruins the Quantum Mechanics with the Observer effect.

We cannot see UV, IR-A to IR-C, or Magnetism. Nor can we "see" different types of Water, or notice a difference very easily.

The only thing we can use is "how I FEEL" in this given moment...... but that is such a poor measure of what is good for us.

I felt bad with you in March 2018, I got better through April, but still had CFS and EHS...... but I had soooooooo much to learn and experience before I could really "See".

Even in February this year, I was doing so well, but I went to Guatemala to chase more Optimal because on paper it was better.... more Sun/ High altitude/ lower EMF.

But I return to the Yucatan in May with my tail between my legs. I grounded for 1 hour and felt like I'd had a hug from God. It was during Cristobal Hurricane, so I had no direct Sun for 2 weeks.......... when I had no Sun in Guatemala, I would feel terrible, but I Still felt great when I Got here.

Now the Sun is back, I Feel amazing, but it taught me the MAGNETISM Story - and why it's so important - and also, what it "Feels" like.

So how could I feel bad in March 2018, in the same spot, and in June 2020 I feel fucking amazing, in the exact same area?

BECAUSE NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A QUANTUM SEMICONDUCTOR AND THAT MY LATTICE WAS DESTROYED, MY CRYSTAL WAS TOO IMPURE, IT COULD NOT CONDUCT.......... BUT NOW IT CAN. THIS IS WHY CT, THE LEPTIN RX AND DHA ARE SO IMPORTANT TO BE ABLE TO "UTILISE" THE SUN AND MAGNETISM FOR HEALTH............ I DID 100 DAYS OF CT BEFORE I CAME TO MEXICO........ THAT IS KEY....... I ALSO LEARNED HOW VITAL IT IS TO HYDRATE WITH MUCH MORE WATER...... 8-10 LITRES MAY BE NECESSARY IN HIGH UV...... WHY?....... YOU HAVE TO HYDROXYLATE VITAMIN D TWICE BEFORE IT IS ACTIVE.......... I SWEAT BUCKETS IN THE SUN NOW, I DEPLETE DEUTERIUM, I ONLY EVER GOT DARKER AND BURNED BEFORE.....

https://jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-7-vitamin-d/?print=print

shah78 likes this.
  11. It's called..........

LIGHT

WATER

MAGNETISM.

People forget this, including me ^.

12. We recently described the mitochondrial localization and import of the vitamin D receptor (VDR) in actively proliferating HaCaT cells for the first time, but its role in the organelle remains unknown. Many metabolic intermediates that support cell growth are provided by the mitochondria; consequently, the identification of proteins that regulate mitochondrial metabolic pathways is of great interest, and we sought to understand whether VDR may modulate these pathways. We genetically silenced VDR in HaCaT cells and studied the effects on cell growth, mitochondrial metabolism and biosynthetic pathways. VDR knockdown resulted in robust growth inhibition, with accumulation in the G0G1 phase of the cell cycle and decreased accumulation in the M phase. The effects of VDR silencing on proliferation were confirmed in several human cancer cell lines. Decreased VDR expression was consistently observed in two different models of cell differentiation. The impairment of silenced HaCaT cell growth was accompanied by sharp increases in the mitochondrial membrane potential, which sensitized the cells to oxidative stress. We found that transcription of the subunits II and IV of cytochrome c oxidase was significantly increased upon VDR silencing. Accordingly, treatment of HaCaT cells with vitamin D downregulated both subunits, suggesting that VDR may inhibit the respiratory chain and redirect TCA intermediates toward biosynthesis, thus contributing to the metabolic switch that is typical of cancer cells. In order to explore this hypothesis, we examined various acetyl-CoA-dependent biosynthetic pathways, such as the mevalonate pathway (measured as cholesterol biosynthesis and prenylation of small GTPases), and histone acetylation levels; all of these pathways were inhibited by VDR silencing. These data provide evidence of the role of VDR as a gatekeeper of mitochondrial respiratory chain activity and a facilitator of the diversion of acetyl-CoA from the energy-producing TCA cycle toward biosynthetic pathways that are essential for cellular proliferation.

13. Resistance to the nuclear effects of vitamin D has been reported in several models of cancer, including prostate, breast and bladder cancers, in which increased corepressor expression and localization has been deemed to be responsible for the insensitivity to the hormone [2][4].

14. In fact, the rapid, nongenomic effects of vitamin D appear to be mediated by the VDR [5][7]. Many steroid receptors and nuclear transcription factors enter the mitochondrial compartment, where they either exert transcriptional regulation of mitochondrial DNA or control mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism [8][11]. We recently described the mitochondrial localization of the VDR in a human proliferating keratinocyte cell line (HaCaT) for the first time and demonstrated that mitochondrial import of the receptor is mediated by the permeability transition pore complex [12].

15. Several studies have indicated that mitochondrial dysfunction contributes to the development and progression of various human diseases, including cancer [13]. A hallmark of tumor cells is altered metabolism supporting rapid cellular proliferation [14]. Many metabolic intermediates that support cell growth are provided by the mitochondria [15]; consequently, the identification of proteins that regulate mitochondrial metabolic pathways is of great interest, and we sought to understand whether the VDR may modulate these pathways.

16. Based on these observations, we concluded that the VDR inhibited the mitochondrial membrane potential and likely restrained ROS production, protecting the cell from additional oxidative stress. On the contrary, VDR loss increased the respiratory potential, but rendered cells more prone to an oxidant-driven potential collapse. This possibility was supported by the significantly lower glutathione (GSH) consumption in wild type cells, as revealed by the higher levels of the antioxidant molecule that were measured in wild type cells compared to silenced cells (S3 fig.).

17. Mitochondrial potential is sustained by the proton gradient that is created by respiratory chain activity; therefore, we decided to examine the expression of two subunits of complex IV: Cytochrome c oxidase (COX) subunits II and IV, whose transcripts are of mitochondrial (the former) and nuclear (the latter) origin. Both nuclear- and mitochondrially encoded proteins are required for the formation of active respiratory complexes. Mitochondrial RNAs are transcribed as long, polycistronic precursor transcripts that are later processed to release individual rRNAs and mRNAs. Therefore, we considered COX II to be a marker of mitochondrial transcription activity and COX IV to be a marker of the nuclear contribution to respiratory chain modulation.

fig. 4C). In order to confirm that the VDR negatively affected COX transcription, we treated wild type HaCaT cells with vitamin D and observed that the levels of all of the transcripts were decreased (fig. 4D). Given the fact that the transcription of subunit IV is nuclear, whereas that of subunit II is encoded by mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), we concluded that vitamin D transcriptional control is exerted at both levels, which is not surprising given the fact that nuclear and mitochondrial transcription of respiratory chain proteins is finely tuned [20].

18. The increased membrane potential that was observed in the silenced cells, combined with the induced expression of COX transcripts, demonstrated that the respiratory chain was potentiated in silenced HaCaT cells.

Taken together, our results indicate that the VDR plays a role in the negative modulation of respiratory chain expression and respiratory activity, which both moderates membrane potential and is protective against oxidative stress.

19. SO...................

The Vitamin D Recepor quite literally tells your Mitochondria to MEDITATE AND CHILL....... TO REST AND DIGEST.......... TO HAVE A CUP OF THE SHUT THE FUCK UP.............

It means Cytochome 4 is completely shut down....... and we know from other studies, that Red Light can generate ATP from Cytochrome 5 just by Moving Protons........ So it is FREE ENERGY, FREE ATP SYNTHESIS, WITH ALMOST ZERO FREE RADICAL GENERATION..........

IT means all Oxidative Stress is reduced and Heteroplasmy/ Ageing is completely slowed down.

THIS IS HOW WE REVERSE TIME BIOLOGICALLY............ AS JACK HAS BEEN SAYING FOR 10 YEARS.