1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Just a 'heads up' that food chain nano-sized silica is already 'weaponized.' Interestingly, as a carrier vehicle... for who knows what? Many supplements have silicon dioxide added to help the manufacturing process run faster, not to improve the supplement quality or bioavailability...
    https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acscentsci.7b00257

Saichi and Sue-UK like this.
  2. https://podcast.nourishmeorganics.com.au/dr-jack-kruse-on-light-and-the-microbiome

Listened to this podcast twice today, while putting my Gut in the Sun.........

Another incredible morning, Bristol Stool 4 after half hour of Big Ass BReakfast, that's 1 hour faster than yesterday for the Gastrocolic reflex........... the molecular machinery of my Gut Clocks is starting to get into it's stride.

Neurotransmitters, Dopamine, Serotonin etc. are all continuously flourishing too........ I feel fucking great here, and Anxiety and Depression is sliding into some past life I can't really remember.

Still not bothered about my break-up. I actually feel better and I'm talking to a new girl.

Focused on my new Remote work project that has suddenly came through today, and sat outside in the Sun working on my laptop. Realised how fucking amazing my life really is right now.

$200 per day to sit in UV-12 and fuck with Bricklaying Costs in Residential housing in the UK where my boss is freezing is arse off. Couldn't pay me double to switch places with him. He's probably on that much too. Fuck that.

REDOX = BETTER REALITY

5G Canary likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Sean.... I am so happy for you! You know it’s a great environment when being healthy comes naturally. We shouldn’t have to work so hard to pursue health. When we have to pursue health it’s a big clue our environment is off.

I like what you wrote here. Sometimes we are so laser focused that we miss the obvious. That our environment may just have too many toxic variables to overcome..... “You drown not by falling into the river, but by staying submerged in it.”

You mentioned all the junk food you ate in your youth. While I totally agree with you on the Dunning Kruger effect here I want to share a story.

In my old neighborhood I used to drink Diet Coke- at least 1-2 cans a day. I rarely drank water or bought local grown food. I had observed my Mom with MS deteriorate for years obsessing over supplements and a clean diet. I never felt it helped her and it seemed a huge waste of time/money. A friend and neighbor who was diagnosed with many AI diseases was always telling me I needed to give up Diet Coke or I would become sick like her. I listened to her and gave up the Diet Coke.... but only to become sick like her. I now realized what I missed- it was the water that was making her sick. We both ended up with hysterectomies that year. And that was just for starters.

Even though the soda was and is definitely bad I think in our case the water was much worse. There was a intuitive reason I was choosing the soda...maybe? Things aren’t always as they seem and meditating doesn’t change toxic water. Eating extremely healthy and taking supplements in a bad environment can sometimes be a more harmful path. The food is grown and bathed in that toxic water and bad nnEMF’s. Supplements can react with the toxins and nnEMF’s. I’m not saying I wasn’t already in the toxic environment but when I tried to be healthy in that same environment it became very obvious that what I really needed to do was move. And fast! She actually saved my life in a weird way. She got me off the diet soda and in a cleaner environment. I wish I could say the same for her.

So, You are right and, I am very aware that I will have to continue to migrate. Our environments are constantly changing and not for the better. It has taking me 30 months now in a clean environment to get healthy. You worked hard and took the short cut- if and when I have to move again I plan to do the same. At my age 30 months is a long time but to remain in a toxic environment for 30 months doing hacks.... could be all it takes to take someone fully out of the game. At least I am still in the game! You are a better player.... I admire your short cut!

Live by the Sun, Love by the Moon and Dance with the Stars!

caroline likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

we need to keep working daily to acquire wisdom ......I am a slow learner but I am always in there plugging away!

5G Canary likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Totally agree ^^^^
    It doesn’t matter what age we are... when we stop acquiring wisdom we put our fate in the hands of others. Sometimes I think being a slow learner has an advantage.... a slow learner with an open mind has the ability to observe and assimilate more. And, it’s really what we do with the wisdom.... we have a choice. We need to choose wisely.

caroline likes this.
  6. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

How is the increased water intake experiment going Sean?

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

A little unrelated ....but maybe not.....there is a 76yo woman in our area who is going to university now and is planning on getting her PhD next.

How is that for a bit of wonderful??!!

5G Canary likes this.
  8. @5G Canary ......... This definitely hasn't been a shortcut. I'd consider it more like a Dynamic Leap. I have done the same on all my relationships too..... and these Dynamic Leaps could have missed and I could have fell, but I haven't, I had trust in myself and the universe and now I'm in another Handhold of my climb, a much better position.

from Jack yesterday.........

Life is a lot like bouldering. Sometimes you have to make a dynamic leap to a new deadpoint. A dynamic movement is one of the most exciting climbing moves, but it is an amazing when you choose to use it in your own relationships. It is when you dare fate and fear. In bouldering, a 'dyno' is simply when a climber, confronted with a blank section of rock during the climb with handholds that are too far apart to reach, makes a vertical leap across the empty void to the next distant handhold. Dynos, are climber shorthand for dynamic movements, are exhilarating, exacting, difficult, and require practiced skills for a climber to stick the top hold. And if you miss that top hold? You're going to fall. One of my best friends talked to me 7 years ago dynos and I took his lesson and decided to use it as a skill for creating the life I want. Dyno are when I change what I have been doing in life and hit a patch of life where you become stagnant. You can continue on surviving in this way or change your mind and actions to retap your power.

5G Canary likes this.

9. Very good but it has now started to fall..... guess my Gut is starting to make it's own Water via Red Light/ UV Light due to all this Sunshine.

So I'm down from 12 litres to about 7 or 8 litres now. Substantial drop. Also feeling less thirst and issues at night. Sleeping through completely.

Literally been 3 weeks. Changes are RAPID here.

10. One thing I need to kick is Coffee.... as my BAB still gives me some tiredness... still work to do.

This webinar was incredible to listen to yesterday: AUGUST 2018 UCP2 IS THE CARBURRETOR FOR DEUTERIUM

If you haven't already ^ LISTEN TO IT.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  11. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I love this ^^^ and your attitude!

12. https://optimalklubs.com/qt-6-how-do-we-store-information-quanta/

QT #6: HOW DO WE STORE INFORMATION QUANTA?

[​IMG]

Magnetism is everywhere if you look for it. In biology, few look for magnetism and that is why they do not understand it. Most biologists know oxygen is critical for life, and since it is paramagnetic and drawn to magnetic fields you’d think this would make them understand why oxygen is drawn to the terminus of the respiratory proteins where the ATPase spins at a fantastic rate to generate a magnetic field. That one observation should change all of what we believe, but so far it has not made its proper mark. Any place life has mitochondria we are able to measure huge magnetic fields with SQUID’s, MEG, and EEG’s. We know this, but we don’t know what it means.

We detect magnetic fields everywhere, even in the “empty” depths of intergalactic space too. Magnetic fields cannot exist without causative electric currents. We learned this from Faraday and Ampere experiments. In fact, as you will soon in this series certain diets have topologic effects related to their topologic charge. This is why the vegan diet does not operate well at high latitudes. It ruins the topology of the semiconductors in our cells. This means less information can be stored in our tissues when we make poor choices. SERIOUS? Yep.

The gif above illustrates clearly how a two-dimensional surface can be created in a 3 D world. Might that be what our brain does by resolving waveforms from our environment? To create a wave, using the above picture, it appears we only need a motion in 2 dimensions and not three. Light can be polarized by a single plane of water in the same fashion. Polarized light can be bent using the Faraday effect. This effect is an optical magnetic non-linear effect of light. DeBroglie was hinting at this wave mechanics of all matter in his Ph.D. thesis, for which he later won the Nobel Prize. The problem for physics back then, was Bohr’s version of quantum mechanics largely ignores DeBroglie’s work. I think that was a mistake, and it belies why monopoles have been harder for us to find in nature. I have a sense of the 2016 Nobel Prize things may change. I recently posted on FB and on the forum that the EPR paradox was recently resolved in Einstein’s favor over Bohr. This means the pilto wave theory of reality is most likely true. I have been betting on that fact for 12 years. Now I can report to you it is no longer a prediction. It is a fact.

That Copenhagen mistake might be why we have not found monopoles naturally. To get a hologram, having a transient monopole show up in the brain would be awfully helpful. Today, we have found transient monopoles in the lab transiently in “spin ice” and graphene. Naturally occurring magnetic monopoles actually may be found on many surfaces inside of topologic insulators as a 2-D version of matter, that acts in the third dimension only when sunlight hits it. I’ve got a deep sense this is true in mitochondria, and the cell membranes that link to it. My May 2018 webinar should really get you think when you read this post. That is why I am posting this.

The Faraday effect generates massive magnetic fields. Why am I so interested in this effect is because I think it may be the basis of why mitochondria can be organelles in a cell that harbor and hide transient magnetic monopole formation in cells. The Faraday effect is an optical magnetic effect that occurs in most optically transparent dielectric materials. You can see it if you get a piece of calcite. It also occurs in liquid crystals like water. Normal tap water has a dielectric constant of 78 but EZ water inside a cell has a dielectric constant of 160. During the daytime when the sun is out cells are made transparent by UV light exposure and the presence of the DC electric current in cells. For the Faraday effect’s magnetic/optical properties to manifest a local magnetic field must influence the crystal or liquid crystal dielectric under the influence of this magnetic field. The Faraday effect causes a rotation of the plane of polarization within a media/tissue which is linearly proportional to the component of the magnetic field in the direction of propagation. Now we have scientist uploading holograms into the human brain. If they can do this, what does it imply? It means the optical magnetic effect I mentioned above has to be active in our cells.

Monopoles would be very helpful in making a hologram and operating it. That gif above is a hologram in case you did not realize it.

The gif above is a big clue to how a monopole can exist on a 2D surface. Spin ice has been shown to be a transient magnetic monopole already. Welcome to the world of topologic insulators! My members got a webinar on TI’s long ago and Time 24 was about topologic insulators. I have done webinars on this topic already. You might want to review them. Soon I believe researchers will learn how our brain uses this pic above to make memories to recreate reality and time. When we get evidence that we can upload memories to the brain you know we are getting close to a breakthrough in quantum biology. If you look at the cite below you’ll see we are in fact now there.

”Spin ice,” a solid material made of the elements dysprosium (Dy), titanium (Ti), and oxygen (O). The basic building block of these materials is a pair of tetrahedral groupings, with (typically) two Dy atoms (each of which acts like a tiny dipole magnet of its own) pointing out of each tetrahedron and two pointing in. This is analogous to the orientation of hydrogen atoms in water ice, hence the name “spin ice.” So might EZ water be capable of making a transient monopole using non-linear optics of light? I think so. Ice and EZ water have identical structures with one difference: EZ excludes protons and spin ice does not.

THE MAGNETIC MONOPOLE PAYOFF: WHAT COULD THEY DO FOR US? If the monopoles are found to transiently exist in our cells in some way they can be used and controlled and manipulated like electric charges can be used in semiconductors. This finding is going to open a new era for the modern technology and biology. Why? It is predicted that its immediate impact of finding a monopole would allow semiconductor engineers to innovate huge gains in memory storage devices to save time and store more information about the system that utilizes it. It means it is the library where all the information quanta from sunlight are stored in a cell. I believe mitochondrial DNA and the nuclear DNA are both topologic insulators that communicate as I laid out in the Quantum Thermodynamic #5 post (May 2018 webinar).

Might this memory storage be where unconscious and consciousness playgrounds begin and interact? I believe so. The power in a monopole would massively expand basic semiconductors range of abilities in living systems to coordinate complex tasks using different parts the electromagnetic spectrum that today we cannot control. It sounds a lot like what life’s semiconductors inside of the cell can already do, does it not? Now look at the cite below. It is happening right before your eyes. It looks like the predictions I made in the Time 24 blog are coming true already. It is a great time to be a mitochondriac in training folks!!!

CITES:

1. https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrea...lograms-into-the-brain-to-create-experiences/#6034e6ef1460

2. https://jackkruse.com/time-24-physics-finally-caught-nature/

13. So how does the above link through to my current experiences of gathering Highly Powered Photons from 14th Latitude?

Could this explain a surge in the energy in my SQUID (superconductors) inside my Brain?

Could this lead to increased access to older memories, queer and random experiences that I haven't thought of in so long?

Does it mean my Humour, my Wit, my perspective may have broadened?

How about my ability to write, read and communicate?

How about my ability to feel passionate, and emotional, about certain things within my memory and experience...... holograms buried in my Water Networks as Information Quanta?

What about my ability to tolerate hardship, difficult times, break-ups, traumas? Could it improve with extra Information Quanta in my Brain?

Coupled with the increase in POMC/ Opioid system... does it automatically make us feel better, regardless of what has happened to us, or where we are, because we feel HIGH in the Sun and free of pain, emotional or physical?

Is this why, if you feel bad, increasing your UV Light and Red Light via a move South is the best decision you can make on a NET profit basis, because regardless of what you believe, it will increase your ability to Think and improve the perception of your Reality?

Pablo likes this.
  14. how does a change in our Braind Redox, our SQUIDS, affect the energy we give to others?.........

How does it alter others perception of us?........ How does it make others feel when we execute our energy into their reality?

Do they feel inspired? or threatened and perturbed?

Is that a function of their Holograms, and their own SQUIDs, and could that be dictating their reactions to this information?

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/help-with-leptin-rx.24758/page-3#post-287375

15. Straight out the Jack Kruse Wannabee Locker...................... continuing to live the life I build with tough decisions and enjoying every second of the passion I'm feeling by being closer to Nature.

Also, bingeing on Webinars right now. Good lord. If a webinar was a bag of Cocaine I'd be Richard fucking Pryor in 1973 right now.

16. I love Jack's work. His passion and his voracity has changed my life entirely. Without his harshness, his aggression, I would always have remained in the unwise and half-truth world of Paleo and Food...........

I remember distinctly Jack's tone regarding Nature, the Sun, the Cold.......... if say Dom D;Agostino had been reading it off on a pdocast, I probably would've skipped.......... but there was something buried in the Phonons of Jack's voice on those podcasts.

PASSION. So recogniseable.

Why are we all here?........ On his forum, with his works.......... if we are not going to be passionate about it? If we aren't allowed to repeat his words without being mocked?

Why does the forum want to spend so much time avoiding the obvious lessons of his blogs and webinars?

Why do the member events have such low voltage, such poor questions, is it Jack's fault? or has he given us everything now?

IT IS TIME ENOUGH PEOPLE STEPPED UP AND STARTED EMBRACING CHANGE.

crix and Pablo like this.
  17. https://www.quantamagazine.org/anci...VX_jbEpansH4JHneaDWOYuA6fnzX0U_iVk3aj7lcwUJ1w

Ancient Turing Pattern Builds Feathers, Hair — and Now, Shark Skin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Turing mechanisms are theoretically not the only ways to build patterns, but nature seems to favor them. According to Fraser, the reliance on this mechanism by so many far-flung groups of organisms suggests that some kind of constraint may be at work. “There simply may not be many ways in which you can pattern something,” he said. Once a system emerges, especially one as simple and powerful as a Turing mechanism, nature runs with it and doesn’t look back.

18. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Sean Waters likes this.
  20. I don't feel the sun's comin' out today.
    It's staying in, it's gonna find another way.
    As I sit here in this misery,
    I don't think I'll ever—no, Lord—see the sun from here.

And, oh, as I fade away,
    They'll all look at me and say—
    And they'll say,
    "Hey look at him! I'll never live that way."
    But that's okay.
    They're just afraid to change.

And when you feel life ain't worth living
    You've got to stand up
    And take a look around
    You look up way to the sky.

And when your deepest thoughts are broken,
    Keep on dreaming, boy,
    'Cause when you stop dreamin' it's time to die.

And as we all play parts of tomorrow—
    Lord knows—
    Some ways will work and other ways will play.
    But I know we can't all stay here forever.
    So, I wanna write my words on the face of today.
    And then they'll paint it.

And, oh, as I fade away,
    They'll all look at me and say—
    And they'll say,
    "Hey look at him and where he is these days."
    When life is hard, you have to change.
    When life is hard, you have to change.