1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The ultimate test of your knowledge is your capacity to transfer it to another. I am glad to see someone and go back and read that blog. It is the framework of how I see biology.

Sean Waters likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. @Jack Kruse

As Redox climbs, so does my curiosity... we need more in our community to take leaps for their Redox, to make decisions that benefit their Mitochondria, and not their superficial desires or beliefs, which includes Family, Friends, Jobs.

We need people who are more Transparent.

Transparency is made by UV-Light... I got a UV 12 today @ 1500m elevation @ the 14th Latitude.

Everyday I sweat out more and more in this Sun and consume more Water. Memories of old are appearing, flashbacks and connections to hidden experiences in my CNS.

Is the Soliton wave travelling through my micro-tubules finally working without interference?........ Is the ability to order consciousness and feel "better" mentally just a function of the ability to generate a long-range Soliton to carry data between the CSF between Neurons?..... If those Solitons are interfered with, if the Microtubules of 30-15 nano-metres are broken by Retinal or full of Deuterium.... do we lose consciousness? Do we lose our ability to think? Do we lose our ability to control our emotions? Do we feel Trauma and Stress and Depression more easily?

4. drezy

drezy New Member

Just go to a member event and you will be swamped.

5. Not sure what your definition is of Leaps..... but I disagree, from my own experience.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

Glad to be wrong.

7. Just had an experience of being "Stoned" again.......... uh-oh.

Anyone who's read my journal remembers back in Summer of 2018 when I was in London doing the Leptin Reset after having 2 months with Lloyd in Mexico, I came back around May, and we had the best British summer ever and I was eating like 30 grams of omega 3 (nearly a kilo of oily fish per day) and getting a fuck load of Sun.

Well by September 18 it disappeared, the sensation of being Stoned or High that came up around 1/2pm every day. This timing is the timing of the peak Circadian Rhythm of Beta-Endorphins. I'd feel this way all day until sleep.

I knew it was cannibinoids because I had Dry Mouth, slightly slurred speech, but so much energy to communicate and laugh and feel very silly/ high. It felt like I'd smoke a joint.

Obviously in September we lose UV in UK so I lost the ability to make POMC > Endorphins in my skin. But, it never returned after that. Until now..........

This morning I started a Leptin Reset style BAB and I had 400g of Tinned Wild Alaskan Salmon + Eggs......... injection of Omega 3 which actively can form into Endocannibinoids...... Plus huge amount of Endorphins from Sunlight.......

My Dad has cannibis psychosis, so I wondered back then if it was my genetics that made me really sensitive to the effects of cannibinoids. OR, if this is purely an epigenetic thing with Omega 3 and Sunlight, and that anyone could tap into this natural high?

Either way. Feels fucking incredible... And the most incredible Sunset took place over the Volcanoes today, my god, the sky has never been so blue and so pink all at one time. The moon was out with Venus shining next to it. Unbelievably beautiful.

shah78 and Michalis like this.
  8. OH MY GOD THIS THREAD IS EPIC......... NOW I KNOW WHY I NEED SO MUCH WATER...... MY GUT MITOCHONDRIA (CROHNS DISEASE DX IN 2015) ARE DEHYDRATED AND HIGH HETEROPLASMY.........

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...egin-their-water-education.22759/#post-263470

KREB'S BICYCLE WISDOM: You should never rely on thirst to dictate water consumption because it lags the real effect. Calculating your total body water deficit is another way to try to measure how badly your engine (TCA/urea cycle) is working. Total body water is a function of metabolic rate and state of the mitochondrial matrix. We covered this in the April 2013 webinar. By the time thirst kicks in, your serum osmolarity is already impaired. Dehydration is a major cause of daytime fatigue as well, and dehydration slows your metabolism by 2-3%. As time goes on this imbalance can steepen dramatically in a person in an altered environment. In fact, just a 2% drop in total body water can cause neurologic changes to show up. How do I know this? I am a neurosurgeon, and we see these swings all the time in trauma cases and brain tumors that are associated with syndromes called SIADH, cerebral salt wasting syndrome, and diabetes insipidus. They are related to vasopressin which is released from the POSTERIOR PITUITARY. Now think about what I mentioned in the April 2013 webinar for our members. Are you beginning to connect any dots that dehydration and nnEMF may be linked? Could this be why modern humans are afflicted by the opiate crisis? Look at the picture below. To understand how we work you need to see how the pieces fit and affect one another in a nonlinear fashion.

Beta-endorphin is made via POMC and solar exposure of the eye as I showed in my Vermont 2017 video on Youtube. Morphine is an exogenous opioid that is used for people in pain. People deficient in solar exposure in the IRA, UVA, and UVB ranges have more pain and require more opioid drugs than those who get outside with the skin and eyes exposed to sunlight more often. THIS IS WHY IN THE LITERATURE THOSE WITH LOW VITAMIN D 25 DOH ALWAYS STRUGGLE WITH PAIN SYNDROMES. THE VITAMIN D does not cause the pain, but it is a proxy that the DRUG USE IS DUE TO BEING INDOORS around blue light and nnEMF WAY that causes the INTRACELLULAR DEHYDRATION because of the mitochondrial defects in water production at CCO.

9. We learned in RATS in the early 1990s that the circadian profile of arginine-vasopressin (AVP), a major peptide in the dorsomedial SCN, in rats varies. How does it vary in the nocturnal mammal? Under light-dark (LD), constant dark (DD) and constant light (LL) conditions. Under LD conditions, AVP levels in the SCN showed circadian rhythmicity with a peak at early light phase and a broad trough during the dark phase.

This rhythm in the AVP contents was maintained even after 14 days of free-running under DD conditions and 3 days under LL conditions. These circadian patterns of AVP are similar to those of somatostatin, another peptide in the dorsomedial SCN. This data indicated back to us in 1992 there HAS TO BE a common mode of regulation for peptides in this subfield of the SCN.

Guess what that common mode was? in 2014 where did we find melanopsin? BLOOD VESSELS. Blood is 93% water......normally, right?

Vasopressin (arginine vasopressin, AVP; antidiuretic hormone, ADH) is a peptide hormone formed in the hypothalamus, then transported via axons to the posterior pituitary, which releases it into the blood.

AVP has two principle sites of action: the kidney and blood vessels where MELANOPSIN RESIDES.

The primary function of AVP in the body is to regulate extracellular fluid volume by regulating renal handling of water, although it is also a vasoconstrictor and pressor agent (hence, the name "vasopressin").

10. At the core of the mammalian circadian oscillator lies an intricate arrangement of feedback loops..........and if you listened to last night's Q & A carefully for the February 2019 webinar you would have heard me say to Luke that when you do anything to introduce an exogenous material we MAKE......you might be creating collateral damage because you have ruined feedback control mechanisms you really do not understand.

So what does vasopressin control in humans?

A lot about the circadian control of water flow.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2665856/

11. Eric Trudel and Charles Bourque at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre in Montreal, Canada, propose a mechanism by which the body's circadian system, or internal clock, controls water regulation.

CITES:

1. Trudel, E. & Bourque, C. W. Nature Neurosci. doi:10.1038/nn.2503 (2010).

Trudel and Bourque tested the idea that lower clock-neuron activity might allow osmosensory neurons to more easily activate vasopressin-releasing neurons, which would mean more water retention and less urine production during sleep.

To do this, they isolated thin slices of rat brain containing intact sensory, vasopressin-releasing and clock neurons. Even when removed from the brain, clock neurons continue to mark time.

The duo then stimulated the sensory neurons and recorded any electrical activity in the vasopressin-releasing neurons to monitor communication between the two cell groups. The researchers then moved on to look at the effect of the clock cells on this pathway. When they did not activate the clock cells during the 'sleep' part of their cycle, it was easier for the sensory cells to communicate with vasopressin-releasing cells. Conversely, when they activated the clock cells, this communication decreased markedly.

The results suggest that clock cells function as a dimmer switch for water control. When their activity is high, they prevent sensory cells from instructing secretory cells to release vasopressin. Then, when clock cells are less active, sensory cells can easily instruct secretory cells to release vasopressin, ensuring that the body holds on to its water reserves.

This tells us when SOLAR redox is low you lose circadian control of water balance

LARGE CAVEAT: The cited study above was done in rats, which are nocturnal. Although the vasopressin cycle and clock-neuron activity are similar in rats and humans, the question of whether the same mechanism occurs in animals that sleep at night STILL remains to be answered properly to my satisfaction.

12. Until recently (2017), it was thought to only work in a classic, negative feedback loop: when we are dehydrated (bad matrix function at CCO), levels of vasopressin rise, which causes urine to become concentrated in the kidneys, freeing up more water to be used in the body. Conversely, when we have too much water in our body, vasopressin levels decrease, and urine is diluted. What is that is not all that it does?

What if drinking water post-sunset is mandatory for the outdoor living creature?

The Canadian research showed that mice increased water intake just before sleep. Rather than being motivated by a physiological need for water, the drinking response was solely based on the animal's circadian rhythms. <----------BIG FREAKING DEAL.

13. AHHH THIS THREAD IS FUCKING EPIC.

14. In 2017 the same researchers found Vasopressin does more than they thought initially. They found that not only is there a vasopressin circadian feedback loop, but "it's also involved in feed-forward mechanisms. This is quite important in understanding from a chronobiologic perspective. They determined that this molecule is produced in the brain right before people go to bed WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DARK, and during sleep, in anticipation of the dehydrating effect of sleep. See during sleep autophagy is very active if you are healthy.......and when you are recycling mitochondria during autophagy you cannot make any water at CCO. What happens if you cannot make water even in the sunlight because you've lost total control of autophagy because of chronic toxic blue light and nnEMF light stress? There is only one way to repair that well. It means that we need SUNLIGHT IS MANDATORY to make water at CCO during the day. If you do not get enough or live at a high latitude and inside you need more water. If we do not get enough sunlight then we lose circadian feedback control of vasopressin and the entire water cycle in our body. So.......Dr. Boros has not thought this out well from the Black Swan perspective.

CITES:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature19756

15. What caps water intake in humans with good circadian clock control?

Right prefrontal cortex 'overrides' swallowing inhibition for excess water = DOPAMINE levels are ideal = AM sunlight.

Shocker to no Black Swan.

If your clock mechanism is good......you won't need a lot of water, but if you have melanopsin damage you'll need a ton.

https://www.monash.edu/discovery-in...udy-challenges-idea-of-mandatory-water-intake

16. I recently said this in a podcast: "We are on the Titanic with respect to how we are choosing to live. Do you want to be one of the people who listen to music? Or do you want to be one of the people who fight to get in a lifeboat?” Why did I say it? I want you to know every choice you make at this precipice has a consequence. The choice you make determines the lesson you get.
    I equate the people who stay willfully ignorant to the health dangers around us as the ones who stand and listen to the music.

Being in nature is not expensive. Living in the wrong place quite expensive because of the chronic light stress it MIGHT come with. I think the message is inconvenient to people because they do not want to change big things in their environment until their life is threatened and they are at the precipice. When you find yourself at the edge of a precipice, every step you take from that point becomes vital. THIS WAS THE REAL DATA BEHIND MY PASSION LAST NIGHT ON THE Q & A to SEVERAL MEMBERS. How you think is the hugest deal. This thread has become another proof of last night's Q & A fro the Feb 2019 webinar. The deeper we get into a 5G world the worse your thinking is going to become. The essence of the analogy for the Black swan is this: The edge of a precipice is a very merciless school for humans; spending time there you either learn to be serious or you die foolishly. Choose wisely. That is the critical lesson buried at the heart of the quote. AM light is where that dopamine override comes from.

17. YESSSS JACK ^^^^^^^^ AND THIS IS WHY WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TAKING LEAPS....... THE EDGE OF THE PRECIPICE IS A MERCILESS SCHOOL.

18. So after that incredible journey into WATER...... SEAN WATERS is feeling very confident in my increased H2O.

I don't think I need to shout out loud here that I have chronic nnEMF and Light Stress problems in my Cells.

And that the reason for the 8, 10 or 12 litres of H2O here in Guatemala is obviously due to Huge UV of 12 and Altitude....... BUT MAINLY BECAUSE MY CCO INSIDE MITOCHONDRIA, MOST LIKELY IN MY GUT WHERE I HAVE HIGH HETEROPLASMY, IS NOT MAKING WATER........

HENCE WHY I STILL HAVE ISSUES WITH FOODS AND GUT ISSUES WHEN UNDER POOR LIGHT/ EMF.......

HENCE WHY WHEN I EAT LEPTIN RESET BIG ASS BREAKFAST THAT THE PROTEIN MAKES ME FEEL TIRED AND LOW DOPAMINE FOR 1 HOUR........ CAUSE MY GUT IS DEHYDRATED FROM RETINAL DAMAGE..........

19. So today I had my first Big Ass Breakfast and my first Bristol Stool number 4 after drinking 1 LITRE of H2O....... I drank it after the big breakfast which dehydrated me and made me feel tired as fuck and low dopamine........... Why can't my Gut handle big amounts of food electrons in the AM?

I've got written that I've "reversed crohn's disease" here.......... but I'll be honest with myself, I don't think I've even really reversed the half of it yet. GAME ON.

I know that I have to push through and do the reset again cause otherwise my gut is totally Circadian Mismatched at the moment.

20. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I found this post by Jack recently myself, and it blew me away. Most of my issues seem to go back to water (low aldosterone, dehydration, dry skin, etc...). Coincidentally, I’ve spent most of my life consuming less than 6 cups a day of water. I’ve never had much thirst. Lately, I’ve been forcing myself to consume more water again regardless of my thirst, and I’m seeing the benefits.