1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

You need to add some Christmas Cheer to that playlist....

Phosphene, Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

don't forget that Jack tells us that we can eat "shit on a shingle" if our redox is good.

I notice with my DH ...he eats seasonally and pretty much what he feels like. He is healthy and strong and uses food as energy.

Phosphene, Christine_L, Inger and 2 others like this.

3. Teach English mate, online. Or set up a business like me, not giving the idea away anytime soon though haha

Keep hitting the cold tub and go harder, never stop. You're at 30th latitude, it ain't the UK, you can find many ways to win.

Phosphene and caroline like this.

4. Not sure who that is? But I like them!

5. King Crimsom!

Phosphene and Cuffy like this.
  6. So I'm on Isla Holbox.... Left my place in Puerto Aventuras and I'm in a hostel now on the island!

First things first - the boost to my dopamine that just the Travelling and moving gave was huge, some well needed chaos. Sitting on the beach all day alone did absolutely fuck all for that.

Second, and most importantly, the interaction with people has been phenomenal in terms of both how I feel (dopamine, energye etc.) And also how i feel about my life. It has opened up big horizons, social interaction is fucking powerful.

Despite a room full of iPhones in my dorm, ive slept golden and feel refreshed.

I need much less Sun than I thought, 've been getting so fucking much im darker than the Mexicans.

The switch to carbs/fruit has continued to pay dividends.

Right now, I'm eating bits and pieces of fruit throughout the day as and when I need it.

So no set 3 meals, which has really been difficult for me to actually drop and break out of. Now I just carry a bag of bananas and oranges around in my bag.

The bigger/fattier fruits I eat at night. Solar noon I just eat oranges as I only need the juice.

At night when the Sun passes I'm smashing into Meat Tacos/tortillas and burritos. I can eat a lot more fat and protein at night.

With the fruit - I used to be allergic/intolerant due to my gut issues. But, provided I get about 20-30 mins of Sun while I eat it, or around the same time, I get zero reactions - i.e. sore tongue or tingling/itchy mouth. But, if I eat them while indoors, under blue light (i.e on my bus journey here), then I start to feel those things.

Mosquitoes are annoying here at the beaches, but the place is much much better for EMF than anywhere I've been in Yucatan. Temperatures are cooler too somehow, and the water is murky and the place is like a big swamp.

But - it's been my favourite destination so far.

I repeat, that is absolutely due to the people I have become entangled with too. The uplift in Redox / Dopamine I get from them is absolutely ridiculous.

As someone who pays meticulous almost to the extreme detail to every symptom/feeling/thought that passes by my conscience I have never been so sure about the positive influence of the tribe/ #2 healer Friends.

I expected these "low dopamine" backpackers to be draining, but in fact, many of them are high redox and loving life - they give far far more than they take.

Sometimes we can look upon outsiders of our community as the issue, but this is not always correct.

I've continued to see more One Zeroes, a dog yesterday with a mini #10 football jersey badge on it's collar came running to me for fuss yesterday. Never seen that in my life and I love dogs.

6 days til I see my girl. Good Lord I cannot fucking wait.

I've been absolutely undeterred from propositions from girls I've met, and after meeting a polygamous couple last night who tried to convince me it was the way forward (possibly cause his wife wanted my dick I think), I became even more sure that waiting for that one person and not engaging in quick fix sex is the way forward.

A mid 30s friend here is gagging for relations with girls here, and I told him that's why he gets nothing as I wing-manned him last night. He needs self-love and that comes from Sunshine and Chaos.

I'm feeling fully alive. Not sure if you can tell. But I'm living the life I've wanted, and it's only just the beginning.

Mexico is incredible too. Sat here with a coffee and a lonely planet guide marking out where I'm heading.... Oaxaca and Chiapas are January's favourites right now....

Big Sunsets and Big Surf ... Red light and the Lenard effect yess... And of course, random entanglement with new people and places.

7. shah78

shah78 Gold

holbox is my favorite too.biggest problem.no source of good protein. i became a vegan for five days. :(....you avoid that problem by doing carbs. also,too far from caun airportf.also 10 x more mosquitos and lots more sewerage in streets..but you can't beat the no car rule and dirt roads.........DON"T LEAVE HOLBOX until you need a steak!!!! :)

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

I feel that entanglement with others is the gold standard!

Always remember that everyone [young and old] has a story .....but you need to be quiet and listen.

Don't discount us oldies ....we have done some amazing stuff!

Sitting alone at the beach can be therapeutic - for awhile ........ but we need humans and love and touch and interaction.

Sean - it sounds to me like you are growing into a lovely young man .... a force to be reckoned with!

Will your Mom visit at some point?

9. And also how i feel about my life. It has opened up big horizons, social interaction is fucking powerful.

I repeat, that is absolutely due to the people I have become entangled with too. The uplift in Redox / Dopamine I get from them is absolutely ridiculous.

I became even more sure that waiting for that one person and not engaging in quick fix sex is the way forward.

He needs self-love and that comes from Sunshine and Chaos.

I'm feeling fully alive. Not sure if you can tell. But I'm living the life I've wanted, and it's only just the beginning.

These bits wisdom from the other side are where its at. I can feel your energy and happiness scream through this screen. Thank you for sharing!

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  10. Yeah the mosquitoes are bad some days! But you know what I've also cut down protein massively too. The red light from the Sun just makes me not need much food. I seem to be eating like a Mexican and it is paying off. Little bits of food, mainly fruit and tacos, little and often.

Can't tell you how controversial that ^^ is to my own internal paradigm. But fuck it - If I can believe EMF is the reason for 90% disease then I can believe I can eat like a diabetic and feel great hahaha

Phosphene, Christine_L and shah78 like this.
  11. Thanks caroli
    Thanks Caroline! I feel like a new man. I'm not sure, I think she will at some point next year, she's doing really good back at home too... Still going strong with my stepdad. She's a force too!

Phosphene, caroline and Christine_L like this.

12. No problem that is why I had to write this.

My journal has been a battle story for a long time.... Time to start expressing how much I appreciate the rewards of my efforts.

I feel like a post War Veteran. Sitting on his porch, in the Sun, enjoying the fruits of his labour, freedom and tranquility, prosperity and happiness.

13. You're on the other side, sending some sunshine to the shit storm over here! Enjoy it man! Its gives this old kitten some hope...

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  14. drezy

drezy New Member

Fuck that, you're not old!

15. Old Kitten!

Jenelle likes this.
  16. That means the old end of "young"

Phosphene, Jenelle and drezy like this.
  17. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Hold on now—I’M on the old end of young!

And then there’s @JanSz — I think we need to redefine ‘young’.

80 is the new 40?

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

count me in!!!

Christine_L, Phosphene and drezy like this.
  19. Alright, so I have a lot to say here and it keeps on mounting and at different parts of the day I imagine writing it here as I think so much of it holds value to others in the community.... but I keep getting distracted by THE SUN. My god, it got up to UV 8 here and I've managed to figure out how to alter my body, my crystal lattice, my antennas, to actually fully utilise this and allow it to do it's precious, godly work on my broken body. Getting to this stage is what I think the vast majority of people who go to Mexico, especially with EHS or CNS issues, really struggle with......... the old "it's too hot", "I swell", "I feel worse in the Sun"....... YEP, I hear you loud and clear, and it has been a process of Try and Try Again for me, as I've consistently been unable to tap into the Fountain of Redox.

Until about 5 days ago.

Christine_L and caroline like this.