1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

So true Caroline- Love this! Maybe she can ride Shotgun with her backpack....

Prayers said for safe travel today Sean!

Sean Waters, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

or pillion on the back of someone's Harley!

Sean Waters likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

About 7 years ago I seem to have turned into a beach bunny .....up until then I had never owned a tank top and hadn't had shorts or a bathing suit on in about 20 years.

Amazing things can happen in your life if you "give it a go"!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sean should be at my beach house in an hour. One of my friends is driving him here to meet me and Josh Rosenthal.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was going to say - lucky Sean ......but he made it happen.

Anne V, 5G Canary and Sean Waters like this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Nice to see you on the Q&A yesterday mate—good going you! I was traveling and forgot about the whole thing till after the question deadline. Hope our paths cross when I’m in Mexico—arriving 10-Jan.

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Yesterday and this weekend has been monumental.

I'm so overwhelmed I can hardly think or frame what is happening.

From last November, listening to the Oct & Nov 18 Q&As over and over at every spare moment after work in London just to stop myself from giving up hope..... fast forward 1 year and I'm actually doing the Nov Q&A with a bottle of Malbec with a man who has transformed from mentor, to friend and to father.

Even more fucked up is when Jack's friend collected me I had no working sim card, as mine is 2G, and U.S is only 4G now...... so I go to the help desk at the airport, panicking like fuck, and she sends me to collection gate number 10......... yep, within 2 mins I was in the car.

I have complete trust and faith in the Universe, Myself and most of all right now... my Friends.

Phosphene, Mitchell97, MTenn and 8 others like this.
  8. Nothing like feeling the magnetism/energy/chemistry of another person. When you FEEL it, its wonderful.

Phosphene, Cuffy and Sean Waters like this.
  9. You're not missing it at all. She will keep you updated :) Remember you came from your mom. So, your spirit originated from her. Your growth is hers.

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  10. RMW

RMW New Member

You earned all of this geez, absolutely incredible scenes.

Sean Waters likes this.
  11. Major revelations for me this last few weeks................

I've become absolutely intolerant to Fatty Acids in Food. Yep, Ketosis is actually giving me serious Fatigue and it feels like I've got weights attached to all my body.

I had a tormenting few days with this, as I sat and baked in the Sun for 6-8 hours per day, and my body rejected all forms of Fats and thermogenic foods like Protein. I.e. shrimp with avocado @ 7am, 10am, 2pm or 4pm... would make me extremely fatigued.

I cut them back, and cut them back, and cut them back... each time things improving, and my movement and energy feeling lighter, more fluid.

However, I obviously wasn't replacing those foods with Carbs. Hell no, because that's like the Devil right?

Well no actually......... and I'm actually pretty shocked at my experiments here, but I've been largely living on a Fruit based diet the last few days, with a fuck load of Oranges, Bananas, Papaya, Mandarin, Berries, Mango..........

I spoke to @Pablo on skype earlier today (after about 25 attempts, mate you need to sort that microphone out), and he sat as I devoured a MASSIVE PAPAYA with a spoon LOL. The more fruit that comes in, as long as I match it with Mexican Sunshine, I feel absolutely pure and fluid. It is an incredible feeling.

The change that occurs, eating Fruits when in the Strong Sunshine, in comparison to eating more Ketogenic/ Carnivorous:

1. Skin responds better to Sunlight, surfaces are actually cooler in some weird fucking way, it is like the Sun becomes HOTTER under the metabolism of Fats, whereas my surfaces and receptors become more conductive under the guise of these High Powered Fruit Glucose Electrons. My skin actually heals faster and faster as I sleep, and I've got oil/ sebum from my face when I wake up - which I've not had in fucking yonks.

2. Brain works much more fluid. I seem to have old memories pouring in, mostly from my childhood, of family and friends long gone and random events from school - all of which make me smile.

3. My whole fascia, every muscle and bone feels light. I've been swinging Left and Right hooks in the mirror in my boxers, shadow boxing, just like I did as a youth.

4. ^^ overall, you could say, I feel my Youth returning to me - but not when I eat Ketogenic, which really is a major paradigm breaker........... I have to be honest, I don't know what the fuck to EAT!! It has been so god damn long since I ate Fruits, I'm like "How do you do this again"??????????/

*** If anyone has any tips on how to eat like this, I'm not joking please comment. I'm like a deer in headlights. Most members out here in Mexico eat Low Carb plus a little fruit too so they are no help. Plus, they may be too sick to eat that way??

5. It makes me wonder......... cytochrome 1 must be working again. Jack told me in Destin about the VDR receport in the Mitochondrial membrane and how the Red Light pushes protons.... and both of these things slow the ECT but speed up the actually ATPase so you continually make ATP, or more importantly, make Water...... I've been sweating too, a lot more.

6. Based on the above ^ I'm starting to realise how this is actually the optimal state........ the African runners being a notable example of performance.

7. Body odour has changed, I smell a lot fresher/ cleaner.

8. Outlook/ Perception and Dopamine level......... WAY HIGHER. I seem to be keen to explore life again....... Music, Culture, Travelling, Socialing has all become very much more interesting. I actually want to do it. In the UK, I'd be driven to it by some sort of pain, many of you saw me frame this as "Fire". It was I guess. And I'm still just as honest and direct, but it isn't coming from a place of struggle. Tomorrow I'm leaving this 1 bed apartment as I just had a realisation I'm in solitude, and it is fucking shit. So, I'm going to Holbox tomorrow and going to a Hostel and will probably get smashed and have a dance.

"How do you like me now?"

9. Feeling my Libido coming through in bursts. It has been so suppressed the last few months, it dwindled to nothing. Even with CT and everything else, I'd have to force it. But, the Sun seems to be getting things going again - thank god, as my girl gets here in 9 days LOL

10. Tolerance to EMF............ So the EHS thing, well I'm in Puerto Aventuras, there must be at least 10 cell towers within a 2 mile radius. But, I sat on my roof garden today, surrounded by RF, every house uses RF and catches it and converts it into Wifi. I never knew this was possible, but it is, in UK it is all broadband fibre optic and wired. So, there is even more RF around.

But, I don't feel a thing...... provided I'm running on Carbs, I don't feel fatigue or depression. Can't believe I'm writing this.

It has been another paradigm destroyed. I never thought I'd be able to run my Mitochondria from Fruit or Sugar.

About 2 hours ago I went and had 2 quesadillas with some random shit in them, tortillas and everything......... I felt a little slow after in my brain, but energy was fine, and within 30 mins I was back in perfect form.......... I think it is that bounce-back-ability that we are all striving for here.

It is the ability to tolerate more, to endure.... because, that makes you strong... and that makes you free-er.

One thing about Mexico......... the people are fucking amazing. I live on a street full of kids playing outside, and yeah the parents are overweight and stuff but every single person says "Buenas dias" back to me here, and sometimes before I even prompt it.

So when people say, and I can see why to be honest on the surface, that there is no culture here - this is not true. You just have to be open enough to find it.

I also think it is really important to be surrounded by people who elevate you, and this is something lack for me, because I can't interact with these people as my Spanish is poor.

I know I will head back to Destin/ NOLA frequently to see Jack and Josh and the crew up there. But, I need to spend 2020 reconnecting with my inner self that doesn't involve constantly mitigating symptoms.......... I find that I have literally (I know Im saying this to many people who know exactly what I'm saying) spent so much of my time, the last 10 years (one zero), fucking decade, just constantly battling my environment........... this is one of the biggest milestones for me, because I can actually see the Light - nah fuck that, I'm in it......... and I need to make every single moment count.

Outlook:

I will say though, I think both the EMF, and the Culture could be a lot lot better. I think there may be other environments that are optimal........ but ultimately, the Sunlight down here is all you need........ you just got to get out your own way and let it spin that ATPase for you........ Ketosis is no longer on my agenda.

So, my plans for 2020 are to head to the member event in Cancun. And then after that I want to travel south........

Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa rica, Panama and then on to South America.

It is time to start living again............. La Vida Es Buen, La Vida Es Hermosa.

Pablo, Jenelle, Ariste Reno and 4 others like this.
  12. Also, the amount of One Zeroes/ 10s and signs and shit I've seen lately has been even more pronounced...............

But I'm loving it, it has guided me all the way.

Heres some songs I can't stop listening to...... some courtesy of the Jack playlist

Phosphene likes this.
  13. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

So glad to hear you’re doing better man. Can I be nosy and ask what kind of work you do that allows you to travel? My dream is to be able to have a job that allows me to change my environment. I can’t stay in Dallas much longer. I’m falling apart.

Gina R and Sean Waters like this.
  14. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Robert Fripp is a big fan of Tool, which makes me a big fan :)

I want what I want

Phosphene likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sugar=glucose + fructose
    we live on glucose
    fructose kills us

I would be interested in the analysis that takes fructose intake into account at different latitudes.

Offhand,
    fruits bought in the store are better than fruit juice (from the same fruits when bought in the store).
    Because (ALL INDUSTRIALLY PREPARED) foods have sugar added.
    That includes ground meat and other least suspected items.
    There are over 50 different names for sugar (to make it harder to understand labels).
    On the other hand, disclosure:
    your parents and mine retirement funds are in (lucrative food stocks)
    so if everybody would stop eating sugar
    I would go broke.

upload_2019-12-14_9-16-49.png

upload_2019-12-14_9-22-2.png

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Bob Stirling likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I might have been not clear enough in the post above.
    Instead of worrying about many diseases that are neolithic, it may be easier to concentrate on diabetes.
    Diabetes is rampant throughout the world.
    It is rampant on the equator among Indian Indians, that have not had it 100 years ago.
    It is rampant among Inuits near the North Pole, that have not had it 100 years ago.
    With Inuit's explanation seems easy, no oranges on the North Pole.
    With Indians is harder.

But, if we start talking about orange juice rather than actual oranges.
    It becomes easier to explain diabetes, everywhere.
    Anything industrially processed comes with additional sugar (fructose).

At this point, my bottom line is not:
    do not eat oranges when in Alaska.

At this point, I would rather say: do not drink orange juice (anywhere, regardless of latitude) because it comes with (added) fructose.

Fructose is enemy #1.

All other variables are secondary,

and that includes nnEMF
    and artificial light
    and (Air Conditioned spaces)
    and (magnetic fields)
    and (food grown far away from the place that is eaten)
    and (out of place location of one's residence).

/////////////////////
    @Jack Kruse
    //////////////////////////////////
    upload_2019-12-14_11-47-51.png

upload_2019-12-14_15-23-10.png

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  17. Inger

Inger Silver

Well Sean, why not just enjoy all the carbs that grows there locally and seasonally right now? :)
    That should not be hard to figure out, just ask the locals, or Jack, he will know :)
    And the less cultivated the carbs are, the higher I guess their value. At least this is my own personal experience since years.
    That is why I try to eat the least cultivated animals too, like oysters, wild caught seafood, Galloway or game if I can get it.
    I would say, freshness(like to pick oranges directly from the tree in Nizza and eat them felt great to me :) ), saisonal, less cultivated... pesticide free... yeah... there you go :) :)

Phosphene and caroline like this.