1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Swen

Swen New Member

The antibiotics allowed a bad bacteria like H. Pylori to move into the void created by the dying bacteria biome. A subtance in onions inhibits that bacteria. This video mentioned something similar about an autistic child that was put back on an antibiotic regimen to see his new symptoms from new bacteria abate.

Jenelle likes this.
  2. I wonder if fermented onions would be any less troublesome. Broccoli sprouts might be an alternative source of sulfur compounds.

3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I would have agreed with your point at some point in my past. But after reading Light Shaping Life, I don't think it is anything to do with H Pylori/ chemicals in the Onions.

I think it is the FOS from the Onion that the Bacteria consume (which are like Mitochondria), and burn as energy. I think there may be a specific type of Light which is released when they do this.

When that light is released, it activates Amino Acids such as Tryptophan and Tyrosine.

= Serotonin, Dopamine, Melatonin.

MTenn, Christine_L and Jack Kruse like this.
  4. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

The entire microbiome is fascinating to me. I think there is so much going on there that is still not fully understood.

I expected to have raging diarrhea from taking a heavy dose of antibiotic ... instead, overall, I would say my digestion improved. This led me to look up which antibiotics they use for SIBO ~ and I found out Augmentin is at the top of the list. Hmm... how about that.

I’ve still been eating & enjoying onions pretty freely, and I hadn’t given it much thought lately. Now that I think about it ... I used to start burping if got so much as an accidental onion mixed in with lettuce or something. That’s gone.

Sean Waters likes this.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I eat at least half an onion and several cloves of garlic just about every day. My parent grew some gigantic purple onions (they were so beautiful I should’ve taken a pic), and I found some powerful Red Russian garlic at the farmer’s market. I fry some up with eggs, bacon, sausage, leftover pork roast, etc. with a generous amount of turmeric-heavy curry powder, dump a can of sardines or some salmon on top, and douse it all with hot sauce (and the occasional avocado indulgence). I don’t eat it first thing, but more like brunch around 11, then another meal around 6.

Not gourmet, but yummy and seems to do the trick. I like having to only think about two meals a day, and it’s lovely when one of them matches the changing autumn leaves.

C13B7B68-B89F-45CE-A255-D768FED57D56.jpeg

6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Mate........ That makes me so hungry ^^^

The biggie for the Gut for me (except for Sunlight of course which is #1) seems to be eating Onions but also Blue Light Mitigation.

Blue Light not from Lights but from GLASS too!!

I actually wear my blue blockers inside the house, especially on sunny days, my bathroom is the worst (white tiles frosted windows) and seems to cut out ALL the Red.

I've put Red Lights in all the rooms I use and I try not to be in them when it is bright / daylight.

Sunlight warped by Glass gives me an eye twitch, makes me think aggressively/ negative thoughts. It is a sink-hole for Dopamine.

Starting to see why people have been so fucked up since the middle-ages. Glass.

Indoor Living really is the biggest biggest problem.

CjHedberg, Christine_L and Phosphene like this.
  7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I still love the 2011/12 blogs that Jack did... you can go back and find sentences that had 5 or 6 year implications in them but were totally locked in the Dunning Kruger zone for all who read it except for Jack..........

https://jackkruse.com/epcotx-protocol/

The EPCOTx Protocol

This protocol is especially effective in helping reverse:
    • Crohn’s
    • SIBO
    • Candida, GERD or helicobacter infection
    • Skin problems
    • Eating Disorders
    • Hormone imbalances
    • Obesity
    • Infertility
    • Hashimotos
    EPCOTx is an acronym that stands for some core principles:
    1. E = Epi-Paleo Rx method of eating. The food you eat should be as low in inflammation as possible based upon HS CRP, mTOR, Vitamin D, and your CoEnQ10 levels.
    2. P= top quartile progesterone levels on your hormone panel. For men this one is relatively simple if you order the test. For ladies it requires the balance of Progesterone to Estradiol to be in decent balance to get optimal gut function.
    3. C= Cortisol optimization and the potential use of cycloset. The cortisol status can best be checked using an 4 panel salivary adrenal stress index (ASI) that includes a DHEA level.
    4. O = Onions/Garlic/Oxytocin The onions and garlic have huge local effects on endogenous gut health
    5. Tx = Tumeric, Metformin, DHEA, melatonin. The remainder of the protocol incorporates a variety of these substances if they are needed based upon ones history or lab findings.
    Sleep is ushered into the human brain by high melatonin levels and it directly wires into the cell cycle. Here is a blog providing those links. The EPCOTx protocol is designed to reverse engineer this process to help you reset your circadian clocks and reverse your gut issues slowly over time.

CjHedberg and Phosphene like this.
  8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

If Bacteria release 5000x more UV Light than our own Human Gut Cells do.

That means the Gut is like a Laser Show........

[​IMG]

CjHedberg, Jenelle and Phosphene like this.
  9. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

All of that Light is UV Light released by the Gut Microbiome........... what do you think happens when you throw in Onions or Garlic, which are full of Fructo Oligosaccharides which they LOVE.

Literally, the Laser Shows starts happening in seconds ^^^

When you realise that all these amino acids are not only high in the gut, but also programmed by UV Light to make our most important neurotransmitters, you realise it is all a LIGHT STORY and NOT A FOOD STORY.

upload_2019-10-28_14-15-36.jpeg

[​IMG]

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

The final line of that protocol:

Sleep is ushered into the human brain by high melatonin levels and it directly wires into the cell cycle. Here is a blog providing those links. The EPCOTx protocol is designed to reverse engineer this process to help you reset your circadian clocks and reverse your gut issues slowly over time.

CjHedberg and Phosphene like this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Holy frijoles! (Or not...)

I just listened to the old EPCOTx webinar last night as I drifted off to sleep. :)

CjHedberg and Sean Waters like this.
  12. Swen

Swen New Member

I didn't have much of a point that I was trying to communicate. If I did, it might be that suppressing pylori with onions allows the good bacteria that send good signals via chemicals and light to proliferate. The converse could also be true, stopping pylori from pouring its toxins into someone could keep them "firing mentally".

CjHedberg likes this.
  13. Swen

Swen New Member

I think that video also mentioned a chemical that spikes in broccoli sprouts specifically targeting a certain bacteria.

CjHedberg likes this.
  14. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I know, I'm merely engaging in friendly scientific debate here...

I appreciate your comment, but I have an issue with how you are framing it. In my opinion, the focus should be on Light. That the wrong Light could mean the gut has to adapt to changing the flora in the gut as a survival mechanism.

A bit like Cancer. Yes, it is a disease. But really, it is an adaptive mechanism for the Cell to survive when the host is breaking Nature's laws, as the mitochondria dysfunction it undergoes a Warburg effect to survive. This slows de-differentiation but increases proliferation.

H Pylori can be nasty, from a human perspective, we see it as "a villain". But, from Nature's perspective, it may be a way for the Gut to function, with a host who is in a Blue lit environment with no UV Light. It also undergoes proliferation and ferments, just like cancer.

I'd be eager to see the differences in Light (or metabolism) that H Pylori has coming in and out of it, vs that or Lactobaccillus or one of the "good guys" in the literature.

MTenn, CjHedberg and Christine_L like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

About fucking time somebody got it.

CjHedberg, dalton and Sean Waters like this.
  16. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Going through some relationship chaos.... with my girl in Canada.

Long distance, expectations and commitments, confusion and misunderstandings.

She is scared I think, by our relationship. But, it is coming across aggressive/ spiky.... Real Latin Girl style. Sri Lankans must be Latin cousins.

My natural tendency is to become confused, upset and then go back into my shell and shut her out. Already started thinking about her differently, and I'm at war with myself to stop this ship from turning. It is totally irrational, a defence mechanism. When I what I really need to do is leap further out the shell and attack the problem.

So I've done it......... she asked "what was wrong" and years gone by I would have lied and said "ah nothing" when really I felt sick and anxious inside.... and allowed it to fester and become a problem. But this is not happening this time. Breaking the cycle today. So, I've told her this:

"I'm worried about us. There is something not right between us and we need to get it out before it becomes toxic. I can already feel it, you may not, but I do, and I'm going to stop it. This facebook thing will create strife between us, it is treacherous to have Real Talk on here. But, we got to do this before Christmas, there is a lot we need to talk about"

Jealousy...... vulnerability.... commitment... assurance?

I don't know the answer. She needs to be brave and tell me straight up

If she can't?....... well, she isn't going to like that option, because I can't be with someone that can't embrace the chaos.

MTenn, Michalis and Inger like this.
  17. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Keep in mind...chaos can be fun and challenging and very sexy, but if she has any inkling at all about having kids (or even if not) she is genetically programmed to seek a partner who has at least one toe in the ocean of peace, and a strong underlying pulse of reliability.

What are her thoughts on family, and eventually creating one?

Just my initial (and maybe obvious) .02

Christine_L and drezy like this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I ain't even thinking about a family until she can start speaking the Truth. That shits way off.

19. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I love how you are taking the lead Sean....keeping it real!

You are doing “The Salsa” with her.....salsa rhythm is widely recognized for being catchy, sensual, and easy to learn, yet very difficult to master. Salsa is danced shifting the weight of the body from foot to foot by stepping in harmony with the music. This continuous shifting causes the hips to move in a specific pattern. You need to get the pattern down to feel the harmony again.....

A little bit of fire for you.... and I might be way off here too as I obviously don’t know what I don’t know.

Think of how it works in nature-a male marks his territory. It never has been natural for the female to do this. This would break nature’s laws. And, it should come natural for the male- evolutionary instincts and all. (Also, junk in the sun increases these natural instincts as Jack would say.) I am guessing you don’t like this marking because it is not natural.

I have noticed the last decade men aren’t marking their territory anymore. Why isn’t marking territory coming natural anymore? Why are more and more women now taking this role and, marking their territory? It’s not natural. I don’t mean marking as in marriage but what it is in nature telling other males....this is mine.

caroline, Phosphene, Michalis and 3 others like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

Deep question that needs to be pondered at the end of every year........writing down all my current beliefs and many have been taken to the woodshed this year. 2020 will be interesting. To burn with a desire to change things in your life and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves.

Phosphene, Jenelle, Michalis and 2 others like this.