1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

There is nothing real about American food.....Thanks to our government. Artificial and supersized. I don’t have a taste for artificial. Lol!

I liked your analogy with Facebook...

upload_2019-9-6_9-40-31.jpeg

Phosphene, drezy and Sean Waters like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

When you think about how quickly technology has advanced since World War 2 we're still so very inexperienced with understanding the role should serve and should not serve.

Sadly I think we are to nature's masterpiece what an unmonitored 2 year old with permanent markers would be like in a classical art gallery.

Phosphene, Jenelle and Sean Waters like this.
  3. I need to update my Circle of Six on here.........................

My cocaine friend.....
    I tried to help him, multiple times, and then he text me saying "Im crying in toilets for 2nd time today". Then when I told him to "man up and embrace discomfort"..... he replied "your dad fucks pigs".

Nice. That was it for me. Joke or not. That told me everything I needed to know. Fuck you, Bye.

So I've cut him. No contact, ignored his calls. If I see him in person i'll tell him the same.

22 years of friendship, and that is how it goes.

The other friend, in the Canaries.......
    This guy has basically got the LWM stuff, blocked blue light, done the epi-paleo... but he has a big dislike for Jack's attitude and ego. He is also averse to CT.

His issues are low motivation/ depression and fatigue. He's not as sick as me though, so he's never had to dig deep into the CT or protocols. Or truly know pain.

He moved to the Canary Islands, 28th latitude.... excellent, right?......... He even got an EMF meter, and is tracking it and knows what breaks him down....... amazing, right?

But, he is £15,000 in debt. And will not embrace the pain of just getting income, unless it is something that he is passionate about. BUT HE HAS NO PASSION FOR ANYTHING......... CONUNDRUM OF A MODERN HUMAN WITH LOW DOPAMINE?

.......... It is like he is IN, but he is NOT IN all at the same time....... and I don't like it. I don't know how I feel about it.

He wants to come to Mexico this Winter.......... do I want this guy around me? do I want this guy around people that really do go ALL IN?.... That are fully invested with Skin in the Game..... It is really bugging me.

My Mother

I feel like I'm on Fire at the moment. I gave my Mother and earful this morning and told her every ounce of truth on our relationship and why her own relationships are breaking apart.

I told her she lacks respect for others and that she is a fucking liar. It cleansed me greatly. I feel like I'm shedding out all the toxicity inside me. Every Vent, every breath of Fire, I'm better off.

She immediately started walking off, closing doors, laughing at me and refusing to listen to any of it.

The issue is, she constantly says "All my kids just hate me"... "I do so much for everyone and everyone just hates me" and starts to get upset and cry.

And then, you tell her WHY... and HOW she is fucking up....... and it goes from tears, to laughter and mocking you and dismissing you.

I don't think I want any of these people around me.

The thing is....... as these people are Excluded Out of my Water Network...... I have seriously resonating people moving into my Network....... these people GIVE me Energy, Respect, Honesty and they value their own time, their own lives and they don't fucking Lie.

These people go ALL IN for themselves.

This is who I want and need in my Network.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  4. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

You're on the right path bro...I love it. Can't wait 'til Mexico brother :)

5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I second that.

Sean Waters and Mitchell97 like this.
  6. .......... I wrote this today, on my facebook page............

Today I hit my 31st Ice Bath in a row. 31 days, I've got up, saw the Sunrise, ate my breakfast, came back, filled a bath full of blocks of Ice until it gets down to about 10-12°C (50-54°F).... for reference, that is as Cold as the current temperature of the Icelandic North Sea..... I usually do 35 minutes, and on weekends I'll stretch to 45 mins.

I've been doing it, sporadically, for about 3 years. But, I've never gave myself the ultimatum that it has to be done EVERY morning without fail.... No Excuses, get in the tub.

For 31 days I've passed the test.... you're probably wondering, why on earth am I doing it?

I could tell you about all the benefits and science of Cold Water Immersion.... on a biology level, what it does to hormones and how it can literally eradicate Diabetes and Obesity. Or how, on a chemical level, it makes enzymes more receptive (less becomes more). Or how, on a biophysical level - it generates InfraRed Light from our Mitochondria to make a Battery in the Mito-Water to feedback and increase the Power in my Mitochondria and literally reverse disease and extend my lifespan.........

I could even tell you, how evolution designed mammals to IMPROVE in COLD ENVIRONMENTS because of the 5 Major Ice Ages that occurred after the Cambrian Explosion (when Plant/ Animal life appeared) 600 million years ago and shaped all surviving life into Cold Adapted Species.... and how a recent ice age, 12,000 years ago, solidified this for all modern humans as an Evolutionary Survival Adaption.

But, I won't go into any of that any further..........

I do it because I LOVE TO EMBRACE DISCOMFORT.....

Pain and Fear is what drives all life to make mistakes. The fear of discomfort, is why:
    - we all live indoors under heating, which stops our natural fat burning, making us insulin resistant

- we all with electricity and light, which is making our immune systems defective - which = allergies, autoimmune diseases, cancers, inflammation, depression

- we all have food supplied to us like we are babies, which is also full of toxins and poisons we can't control.....

- we all go to work, in stressful jobs, that we hate, because we must pay into the system above ^^ that supplies us with "Comfort"

- we all use devices to supply our Entertainment, because now we need to be entertained 24/7, because we have lost connection with nature, and we are so bored out of our minds with our pathetic existence that we need NETFLIX and other shit to fill the void.

- We all need drugs, and cocaine, and alcohol to keep ourselves stimulated and moving forward - or else what is the fucking point?

......... IT IS ALL because we are SCARED of the discomfort of the Cold, the Wild, Catching our own Food, Seeing the blood of a gazelle as we slit it's throat and carve out it's organs...... or diving into the Freezing Cold Sea, in the Arctic Circle, which contains the MOST LIFE of all areas on the entire planet, and catching your Seafood dinner...... and tomorrow, do it again, and again, and again.

I'm still apart of the 21st century human conundrum. Where my environment is controlled for me.......... but for 30 minutes a day, I can immerse myself in a Chosen Chaos, a Chosen Pain, a Chosen Discomfort.......... every time I do it, I become a little more adapted, a little more wild, and a little less scared than before.

[​IMG]

caroline, Jenelle, 5G Canary and 5 others like this.
  7. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Amazing ct run Sean.

8. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Facebook page??? :rolleyes:

No I get it—LIMITED social media use is probably fine, especially if you’re using it to turn the needle towards optimal for others.

Great job with the CT, and the overall attitude adjustment. You are so right about discomfort. I’m utterly addicted to my down-filled pillows and comforter, but am now looking forward to them being the only thing between my skin and the dropping temps in an unheated camper with windows wide open.

I’ve been doing CT all summer in the numerous cool/cold rivers, lakes, streams and oceans that I’m blessed to visit and enjoy. It’s sad how the water is so empty now, even on the weekends, just because it’s approaching mid-September. There’s one lake at a state park about 40 minutes away that I particularly enjoy. It’s spring-fed and frigid all through summer, and I was literally the only one in it on a slightly overcast but still gorgeous 65F day last weekend. Peaceful for me, but I kept trying to lure others in with a serene smile on my face as I floated in bliss. No takers. :(

You and your circle are going to accomplish great things. :)

caroline, 5G Canary and Sean Waters like this.
  9. The point before was about the "Health Groups" on Facebook.... the 5G groups, Carnivore, EMF warriors, Light & Health... all of them have slowly, deteriorated and developed a "Mitochondrial Disease" in the platform. They lack Order. They are overrun with Chaos, and there is no Autophagy or Apoptosis in place.

and now MitoHQ.... Which I raised concerns about, and the people inside said "this guy has got to shut the fuck up", so I've left.

I do think the platform evokes a certain, I don't know the word, inflammation.

The forum seems to contain much more congruent thinking, not always, but generally it is a calmer safer place to discuss issues....... on there, it is insanity..... I do believe, the Blue Colours = Pro Inflammatory.... Red = Therapeutic.... At the end of the day, Colours ARE Light..... right?

So yeah it is my "Educational/ Health" page....... I think you're right though. I think it is feeding something bad inside.

I don't own a smartphone. So, Facebook is the only place anyone can get hold of me on an Instant Messaging platform.........

I'm still deciding, if Pro's outweight the Cons.......... with a higher Redox lately, I'm leaning towards it being ok for a while.

When I get to Central America, it will be even more important for people back home/ canada etc. to get hold of me quickly........ You raise a good point though. I don't like it!

Phosphene and Mitchell97 like this.
  10. With all the "One Zero" quantum weirdness that's been happening lately in my life....

If I make it to November 21st (my planned last day in UK), and I do CT everyday until then......

The final digit will be 101 Ice Baths. One Zero One.

Pablo, Phosphene and 5G Canary like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People only will accept change, after they are dead. The key is making sure they don't die on you while they are still living. If they are you have to go to lengths to help them few will understand. They have no context to get the dynamic required to redefine a dying while living.

Sean decided to stop dying while living........and he is cutting away at the other living cadavers around him. I applaud it.

12. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I completely abandoned the carnivore pages a while back. Every other post was something like "is salt carnivore?", "is coffee truly carnivore?", "is burger seasoning carnivore?", etc... So many health pages have become about avoidance now, and they're missing the big picture. Jack posted this quote on Instagram a while back and it has continued to resonate with me as I distance myself from many of the health groups,

"When the paradigm in power can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about any answers you find."

The paleosphere, carnivore groups, detox groups, etc... all kept me asking the wrong questions for YEARS. I wasted so much time, money, and energy on detoxes, diets, supplements, and a plethora of bizarre therapies that never worked. Looking back, it was a pretty dark phase for me. I became excessively paranoid about every 'toxin' imaginable. Ironically, I was terrified of gluten, mold, and glyphosate, but I continued to immerse myself in blue light and technology.

I'm done living a life of avoidance and detox (aside from blue light avoidance). My focus now is simple. DHA, cold, sun. I've seen immensely more benefit from these simple concepts than anything else.

Pablo, nonchalant, Phosphene and 5 others like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Doing things others don't understand and expect is how we redefine how we will think in our futures.......It is about how we think. Survival of the Wisest is now the operational effect for human evolution.

Cultivate the habit of defining, refining, redefining and redeeming your opportunities in any small way today. A failure is a temporal event, not a permanent trademark on a person. Wounds create wisdom.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The power to redefine your life and purpose is in your mind but it requires your action to use it well. To use it effectively like a wise person, think differently now to act differently in your new life. #SurvivaloftheWisest

15. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

As someone that would rather journal than act, someone told me something yesterday that is a gamechanger for me.

"Set your intention every morning and act on one thing"

@Josh Rosenthal

caroline and KrusinWitchie like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I know that guy........

17. [​IMG]

Phosphene, drezy and MITpowered26 like this.
  18. Cuffy likes this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think I tried to tell you that but, I guess, I was too subtle! I should have used a sledgehammer???