1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. I agree... The One Zeroes it gives us, the information buried in it is going into the Water networks in my CNS. Shit that I need to erase... the less I use it, the better.

This is why we have to become Giants too....... Giants can't fuck with other Giants.... You have to make sure these things serve you, and not the other way round.

MITpowered26 likes this.
  2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

This is why we have to become Giants too....... Giants can't fuck with other Giants.... You have to make sure these things serve you, and not the other way round.

The crazy dreamers are the ones that change the world - j.kruse

Sean Waters likes this.
  3. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

How weird Sean.... I literally just had this conversation with my husband last week.... “How come I am fine on the forum but if I pull up Facebook in particular it’s almost like they have a different signal? It’s like my body and mind are resisting it but I can’t explain why?”

I feel isolated from friends and family by not having any social media. Last week my Uncle went to the hospital and everyone uses FB to communicate.

Every so often I think I am just going to do social media so I can connect with everyone.... and every time I go on I instinctively feel repelled almost like I am allergic to it.

It’s like that fight or flight feeling of protecting yourself from being attacked. Why would I volunteer for this? Does the benefit out weigh the risk? Am I missing a connection with others? Or am I saving myself.... survival of the wisest and knowing my limits.

Sean Waters likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

I like this new you.

Colors can be changed on the browser side.... but if teaching you encourages you to swim in cesspools longer I'm not for it.

Cuffy, Sean Waters and MITpowered26 like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

Pablo, Cuffy, b.pezzia and 2 others like this.
  6. Hahahahahahaha love that shit.... well, my bloodline is quarter Scottish, quarter Irish, quarter Welsh, quarter English...

I'm tapping into my Celtic Warrior DNA... @JanSz hit me up with the labs

drezy likes this.
  7. @5G Canary I hear you loud and clear... the risk is definitely not mitigated... cause it ain't really a "social" is it? So you don't get a benefit.

Dan is right I think - it is a cesspool. I've already retracted from all the groups - but I do message my girl from Canada on it daily, and a few friends, with fairly good results actually.

I think I need to change the format...... emails always work better. Texting is actually better too, off my 2G nokia, NOT a smartphone - I think they can be dangerous for relationships just like FB.

5G Canary and drezy like this.
  8. drezy

drezy Gold

It's always cute when y'all neighbors pretend you're unimaginably different

[​IMG]

I nominate you to hold a seminar - "How to dick pic on 2G".

And if you did I'd probably be (only slightly) surprised when my teenage son signed up...

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wait...you mean a trip from London to Edinburgh is like going from Corpus Christi to Dallas? I think you've just ruined some novels for me, @drezy .

10. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL! Sorry @nonchalant. It might actually even be shorter.

You can just switch to the novels where there is a magical train ride I guess.

Good to hear from another Mitochondriac - Texas Hold'em Division.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Governments come in all forms. Sometimes our life mimics governments and they become songs. Governments don't protect people, people protect governments. Sometimes the people we become mimic the activities of governments. We must change ourselves and the way we govern our behavior.

Cuffy, 5G Canary and Sean Waters like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The circle of 6 creation is not about telling the truth but making the truth felt. It is sculpting wisdom into the hearts of your tribe.

13. Even cuter when you realise we've got more culture and history buried into less than the size of Texas than you have in your entire Continent........ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

nonchalant, 5G Canary and drezy like this.
  14. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Masterful communicator

15. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

We've been the weirdos without Facebook for a LONG time now. I had an account years ago, and I never liked the way it made me feel. It was definitely a negative in my life -- not a positive -- and therefore, it had to be eliminated.

There are so many stressors we encounter on a daily basis that we actually have no control over. I'm all about avoiding the ones I DO have a choice about.

Found out the other day, there's a guy who has his mom at our facility ... I did her admission when she first came to us, and we've had some good conversations since then. He's happy with her care and the progress she's making. He and his wife have complimented me, appreciate that I am thorough and always take the time to answer their questions and get answers, etc. ... Anyway ~ had NO idea that he has been on TV doing the local news for ~30 years. I LMAO when his mom told me, because I don't watch the news! :rofl: I mean, ever. For a really long time now. Can't stand it.

Anne V, 5G Canary and Sean Waters like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

True.,,,and George Orwell you gave me George Orwell. I do appreciate that very much.

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. You gave us the XL Double Cheeseburger with Bacon..... say no more.

drezy likes this.
  18. Genuinely fucking love American Food... although, I've never actually had any good American Food in the times I've been in America!!... always in London or somewhere else.

19. drezy

drezy Gold

I get it. I'm at around 90% of anything I eat being made by me these days. Restaurants are just disappointing. My son even realized that he makes better Thai then his old favorite place. I think the majority of Americans emphasize large portion sizes as the most important factor.

5G Canary likes this.
  20. @drezy a bit like Facebook, it is really effective at drawing you in and making you think it tastes/ feels good, but in reality it leaves you unsatisfied.

"Yeah sure mate, I'll give you $30 for a bowl of Omega 6 and Fluoride Salt!"

This is the way humans are set-up though......... even the Hazda are smoking dope and getting mobile phones, they think it is epic.

Even with that amount of UV, nature, skin in the game........... all that Dopamine.... STILL completely oblivious to the dangerous effects of fake Light.

If any of this EMF/ Blue Light mess of the last 120 years is attributed to a "plan" by Mother Nature, or possibly to serve as a positive for mankind, I think to wake Human's up to what Light actually is and does to us, to remove it from our Dunning Kruger blindspot, is a pretty amazing discovery... I'd hold it up there with the Wheel and Fire...

In 150 years they could be teaching kids about Jack on Red Light/ EMF proof Tablets of the future in schools... or hopefully, they'll be smart enough to just be outside reading it from a book...

drezy and 5G Canary like this.