1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Well, I don't want no Jesus freak to tell me what it's all about
    No black magician telling me to cast my soul out
    Don't believe in violence, I don't even believe in peace
    I've opened the door, now my mind has been released
    Well, I don't want no preacher telling me about the god in the sky
    No, I don't want no one to tell me where I'm gonna go when I die
    I want to live my life, I don't want people telling me what to do
    I just believe in myself 'cause no one else is true
    Every day just comes and goes, life is one long overdose
    People try to rule the nation, I just see through their frustration
    People hiding their real face, keep on running their rat race
    Behind each flower grows a weed in their world of make-believe
    So believe what I tell you, it's the only way to fight in the end
    Just believe in yourself, you know, you really shouldn't have to pretend
    Don't let those empty people try to interfere with your mind
    Just live your life and leave them all behind

Inger likes this.
  2. @Inger @drezy

2 mins is insane. Just arms and face too. Was that a cloudy day?

So, half naked.... seconds... Unreal.

Inger is living wild. That's the only way up here in the 50s. You cannot sustain it otherwise.

The Vit D receptor is annihilated by Free Retinal..... so all those stats I put up about 30 mins in August, doesn't factor in how much is destroyed by my job...........

Office Life in the 50th Latitude = Disease. That should just be a fact now based on what we know.

drezy and Inger like this.
  3. Thing is... comes down to choice too, do you want to live wild in the 50s and deal with what comes with that?

I've thought about it. Really have. Could I just do landscaping? or Gardening?....... Move into my own place, bury a container somewhere, fit it out and shield it.... and then live a super locked in life in the UK. Stay with childhood friends, family etc. But obviously have limited social time with them cause of BL mitigation.

But then, the alternative for me is..... do I want such epic Redox that I have freedom to move outside lines of protocol? Where I can drink malbec, eat what I want, tolerate some blue light and EMF, and be social... at the sacrifice of being thousand miles from home.

Most can't ever give themselves #2. I can see why, but for me it is a no-brainer.

KrusinWitchie and drezy like this.
  4. Inger

Inger Silver

yep.
    you need to be happy with it, to be alone naked somewhere in the wild on your time off work...lol and I love that for now! I need it - it is the most beautiful thing ever. To be honest I really enjoy being alone for now, I feel no need for any socializing. My work is to be surrounded with people all day, it might be enough, huh! I have no family or friends here either, but I am fine with it.
    I have had lots of healing to do and that is what solitude have helped with and still do, but it might change one day, and that is fine too :) :)

drezy and Sean Waters like this.
  5. I think you are very strong and unwaivering, I highly respect that. I think you'd be fine wherever you are.

drezy likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

I chose sunny. It's sunny here for months on end in the summer.

Inger has documented a very successful N=1 process and lifestyle at the higher latitudes. I've frequently reviewed Inger's accounts. I outright stole ideas from her too. If you're going to steal, steal from the best. My wild grape bush is monstrous in size and producing so many grapes. I forage the grapes and eat them the AM sun. So I got some fruit this year after some animal bandit took every peach from tree in one night.

Sean Waters likes this.
  7. Look at this, if you do it every day, then you half your minutes needed.

Daily (mins) @ 52nd Lat
    14-Aug = 14.5
    14-Sep = 26.5
    14-Oct = 75

Weekends (mins - 50% skin exposed/ double) @ 52nd Lat.
    14-Aug = 7.25
    14-Sep = 13.25
    14-Oct = 37.5

14th october.... you'd only need 45 minutes to get your Vit D optimal if you took your t shirt off.... Inger for the win.

Inger and drezy like this.
  8. Inger

Inger Silver

funny I do not think I am that strong at all, but pretty vulnerable. but I am fine with it. Makes life very much alive with its pain and joy and all..lol

I guess one just have to be real. Then you will feel what is good for you what is not.. and it depends on the person, and so many things.. there are no rules. And it might change any time! Huh! Pretty wild if you ask me! But so far I am doing pretty well here :) I have no idea about tomorrow... I am ready to leave - my roots are in nature and not at a certain place I guess :).

Sean Waters and KrusinWitchie like this.
  9. Inger

Inger Silver

Nice.... :) a bit jealous about your grapes ;) :)
    I cant have (I do not tolerate them really - but I am sure I would if I would live where you do :) ) any cultivated fruit, but just wild berries, and I gorge on them when they are ready :) Just ate my first blackberries the other day, they slowly start to ripen now :)

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

15 minutes?! I feel deprived with anything less than 150 minutes with my briefs on in the front yard. Once I get my solarium built back yard I'll be able to go naked.

11. Inger

Inger Silver

To live wild, what is it really about?
    Freedom.
    And what is freedom about? (and this is where people often go wrong... they think freedom is
    anarchy, promiscuity)
    Freedom is all about to take 100% responsibilty.
    For you, who you are, your words, your deeds...
    No responsibility, no freedom. I am exploring this seemingly paradox.... it is absolutely amazing
    this is how I grow... it is the only way

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019 at 3:23 AM
    Marko Pollo and Sean Waters like this.
  12. Inger

Inger Silver

but if you sun under glass/plastic, the suns rays are going to be polarized? They loose their wild aliveness......
    Have you ever watched Feynmans video about un-polarized light?
    It was amazing. I just crave that wild light, it is so alive. It is something very different when it comes through man made glass or anything else man made.

Sean Waters likes this.
  13. And....... if anyone had paid attention to the Q&As last year, we heard someone ask a vital question........

"Can the Sun break the Melanopsin Bond and cause Free Retinal Toxicity?"

Answer from Jack:

"Yes.... do you know how?..... when it is coming through glass. It reduces Red light by 50% and all UV is removed, therefore - you are Blue Light Toxic on a relative basis"

So that Solarium is just asking for trouble. It is akin to living an indoor life... This was already said on @drezy journal. Don't bring that bad idea here @Saichi .... it is absolutely incongruent with everything we learn and discuss here... we cannot allow anyone to read this and think it is acceptable on this forum, yourself included, and newcomers especially.

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

This one? Interesting to see him so excited about the nature of nnEMFs! Don't see one talking about light through glass though.

I've been in raw sun for higher percentage of my life than most posters on this forum, and I'm blessed to have had those experiences. But those experiences are why I know the sunlight hitting the surface is different now.

Jack's referring to commercial building glass which all new residential buildings in cities do use. Simple tempered glass does not block all UV, and for from it when only 3mm or 1/8" thick. I don't know what the red light reduction is because all I can see is blue light reduction looking up at the less blue sky. I'm also the darkest I've ever been in my whole life (probably darker than Lloyd!) and feel better than I ever have. I do ocean CT an hour a day at 60 deg and lament how warm it is the whole time now, waiting for summer to end so it can come back down to 50 deg. I'm also at 156 lbs which I haven't been down to in 18 years.

I'm not proselytizing anyone should do what I'm doing, I'm only sharing my n=1.

15. I'm glad you added the final line......... I think you sound like you are responsible for your own choices. If you think that your tempered glass won't be an issue for you - then be my guest... But I would absolutely not agree.

I don't think Jack was making a distinction between any type of Glass. In fact - he absolutely never stated that. And I haven't seen him state that ANYWHERE... please post a link if you find that quote of his though...

I think it sounds to me like you are using your own objective, personal n=1 data to reach a conclusion regarding Light waves through glass without using a device which measure the Light frequencies (i.e. a Spectrometer).

So you are making assumptions based on how you feel........ that is something else that we try to teach others not to do here. Because, it can lead to big mistakes when things changes in the environment.

I don't mind if you want to do it. But, for people reading my journal who are New and Unawares, I can't allow that idea to go ahead unabated...... I protect others like I'd protect myself.

There is a lot of BS on this forum as it is, and newbie's making mistakes because of poor thinking on here pisses me off more than anything cause I've experienced great losses/ pain from doing it myself.

Anything other than the truth = a half truth. Half truths are Black Swan Risks waiting to happen on people who are unaware....

Putting glass in front of Sun and saying it is ok is equivalent to saying.... I can drink Icelandic Beer because it is Deuterium Depleted.......

Wait a minute, could I? :O

https://einstokbeer.com/

Jack Kruse likes this.
  16. Besides that... I'm happy for your progress @Saichi

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

AGREE 100% with this.

Sean Waters likes this.
  18. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I spent 1k$ on a UV meter with separate probes and been measuring for months. Due to nature of solar UVC frequency I've learned measurements for it will have a high error margin so I can't say what my exact exposure would be without glass. But my UVA/B measurements are reliable enough and if tempered glass blocked all UVA/B then explain how I developed a dark tan.

I have experimented recently with walking around without a sunhat and an open mind on a sunny day to see what I would feel and unfortunately my skin was in pain within five minutes.

Don't know the logic on this sentiment when you basically posted I'm biowrecking. :coffee:

19. @Saichi ... you missed a big trick with buying a UV Meter......... you ain't measuring the spectrum.

So you clearly still miss the link about Blue Light Toxicity.

So I've explained twice now, and you have missed the point, twice.......... low dopamine, or what?

What destroys Dopamine? Blue Light Retinal Toxicity...... so being behind glass makes you think poorly... and from your conversation with me so far, that is evidently the case.

My sentiment was genuine. Whatever Biohacking you are doing, you said you are feeling better. Good for you... You are responsible for your own choices and therefore your own reality.

I don't want to come across like I'm being a total prick to you, when all I'm doing is trying to advise you and more importantly others who are reading this and not commenting... believe me, there are MANY... It is pivotal that we equip people with the right information. I have to be a prick to make sure this is driven home.

Because Indoor living is a HUGE problem. I absolutely detest any promotion of it on this forum. If you want to do it, and write 300 blogs of Quantum biology explaining how beneficial Sunlight through Glass is to Mitochondria and then discuss it with people on a forum, do it elsewhere.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  20. My favourite fighter is back this weekend, I've waited 3 years for his return........

and I see he is practicing Brazilian Ju Jitsu IN THE SUN while listening to TOOL..... Skip to 7.30.......... UFC 241........ Diaz for the win

Shame he's in Newport Beach, California, and wearing Sunglasses.....