1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Silly question perhaps...do you sleep with head in or out? Protective shielding beanie? Whats the impact on exposed head?
    My tinnitus goes off the charts after 2 days in the city, takes almost a week to settle down once home again.

2. Mate I think I'm gonna give it up. And it is not only Facebook, but in life... I've said it a few times here lately, my plan to "help people" is flawed from the start, they have to help themselves. The role of a Doctor or Therapist is kind of... I don't want to say pointless... but, there is no cure... people have to take the steps to become a Black Swan, and you can't give that over FB or better a consultation.

Yeah I think this is another "level" to my "evolution.... (@Jenelle I love your "evolving" status under your pic)

Or, as you put it @drezy - I'm resonating, and the glass is breaking.

You see this mindset a lot on these groups, example:

"HEY EVERYONE I HAVE CFS AND ANXIETY AND CHRONIC BACK PAIN AND POTENTIALLY HASHI'S - PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO"

16 likes............. 238 comments

3. I think that's the key......... I'm nowhere near my own personal optimisation. And even if I was, would I want to put my energy to this?

I've spent 5 years wanting to be a Health Practitioner... I had 3 clients, and that was all I needed to tell me I don't think I really knew what I was getting into.

4. Well I tried this last night for the first time.........

I wrapped 1st net around my midriff/ groin and legs - this is where my eczema is the worst.

I wrapped the 2nd net around my head and shoulders - this is where I get tinnitus, and where my brain stem (apnea) needs protection.

Last night was the first night I didn't scratch my groin or legs in god knows how long - but I still scratched my lower back which must have been uncovered.

So, for my Jounral - I think my Night Itching/Eczema is actually an Allergy to RadioFrequency radiation..........

The big issue - the netting falls away as you move in your sleep!

I think - the sleeping bag would be perfect for whole body, and then you would need this netting wrapped around like a head scarf, that is what I'm going to aim for....... but if I can find a "beanie", that would be even better.

It is fucking effective though.... I mean, wow...

But bear in mind, it only works up to 8 GHz... so once 5G is rolled out in higher frequencies... it ain't saving noone!

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sean Waters said:
    Good on him, he supported when they used to be on a similar level to Birmingham 20 years ago (not very good!)

Ask him if he has watched a film called "there's only one jimmy grimble"....

Mini-Update on the EMF protection fabric

Tested the RF levels coming into my Cornet Meter and wrapped it with the EMF protection fabric (Silver Netting Material).... It actually completely blocks all RF, but as SolidSilverTeeth said... for full protection it needs to be fully wrapped around.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01A74FM88/ref=twister_B01A74AJC2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I then wrapped it around my body, and put the Cornet meter inside the net close to my abdomen... although my own body will absorb a lot of RF, the netting definitely cut off anything else..... I think once I get paid I will buy one of these Sleeping Bags. It is the Swiss Shield Material ... you could take it anywhere and block out RF as you sleep:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Blocanop...hen&search-type=ss&sr=1-9-catcorr-spons&psc=1

============================================================================================================

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blocanopy-...type=ss&sr=1-9-catcorr-spons&psc=1&pldnSite=1

upload_2019-5-28_7-37-55.png

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    https://www.amazon.com/Radiation-Protection-Silver-Bacterial-California/dp/B01MY5K27Q/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?keywords=Blocanopy+NEW+Higher+EMF+Protection+Large+EMF+Shielding+Sheet+Sleeping+Bag,+Shield+from+Phone+Masts,+WiFi,+Smart+Meters+and+More+240cm+x+140cm&qid=1559042965&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmr0

https://www.amazon.com/Radiation-Shielding-Bacterial-Install-Minutes/dp/B01B1UN0Q8/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=Blocanopy+NEW+Higher+EMF+Protection+Large+EMF+Shielding+Sheet+Sleeping+Bag,+Shield+from+Phone+Masts,+WiFi,+Smart+Meters+and+More+240cm+x+140cm&qid=1559042965&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

upload_2019-5-28_7-39-30.png

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Sean Waters likes this.
  6. I've just left every single facebook group............. light + health, 5G, carnivore, EMF warriors.

I actually feel lighter.

Phosphene, Jude and Jenelle like this.
  7. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Good move.

Sometimes we don't know how much stress something is really causing us until we get away from it for awhile.

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  8. 100%......... I'm shedding so much bullshit at the moment...........

Deep connections occuring

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  9. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I feel your frustration with the carnivore groups. I’ve slowly had to distance myself from them, even though a carnivore diet (seafood based) has helped me somewhat with my journey. The carnivore community has become just as cultish as the vegans. It saddens me to watch these people build there hopes and dream soon of getting better around a fucking diet plan.

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  10. @MattD1995 .... yeah a diet plan exactly. But at one point I was stuck in that chapter, of Ketosis, Fasting and Muscle Gain.

I'm sure when their diets stop working, they will start looking for deeper answers (or maybe they won't)... but until that day comes, it is best to stay away from that energy vibration, we've got no place being there, and all the more reason to be here.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Stress may be good or bad.
    Those are vampires.
    [​IMG]

12. 5G just went live in London, Cardiff, Belfast, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Manchester.

[​IMG]

Anne V likes this.
  13. THIS SILVER FABRIC IS FUCKING UNREAL.

3 nights in a row, no Eczema, I'm at my parents house too (back here while I wait for sign off on my new job near the Farm on Monday), and even though this is where my sleep is usually it's worst... I can actually sleep Eczema episode free...

I'm still waking up a few times, but I feel that could be because my Circadian Rhythm is actually used to waking up 6 times a night for the last 2 years.

Any part of me exposed from the Silver netting usually gets a little scratch, but I pull it across to cover the area, say my back or leg, and it fades and goes away.

This is a seriously, seriously fucking amazing bit of BioHacking material...... just cause my mitochondria react to Radio frequencies with Eczema/ Itching....... someone else's may be reacting with Bone problems, Muscular pain, Migraines, Sleep Apnea itself... and this could give them complete protection in a 4G world....

And that last point is key too - it coverrs you up to 8 Gigahertz, early 5G.... but in a year or two, the fabric is almost worthless when everything goes 5G...... but for now, it can buy you time and health to get out!

But even then, we can also mitigate 5G with building materials. This is really motivating me to get into Building biology.

I told my shopkeeper my plans - and he said I should build my own 5G proof home, and use it as the showhome to sell to interest people and do 1 house at a time... what a smart man. Need the caribbean first before that happens.

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  14. Erik

Erik New Member

Sean, reading your journal its like watching Netflix for me, i cannot wait for another update of your protocols/biohacks/symptomps lol.
    Glad about the fabric! now we dont have much money but i wanna buy one (pretty expensive plus shipping to Arg)

15. drezy

drezy Gold

It's because Sean kicks ass. He can't unsee what he's seen and won't stop. He'll trip, stumble, and fuck up sometimes. He's in his 20's. That's what we do in our 20s.

Still, I won't lay down a single penny in betting against the possibility that Sean will find much better solutions and surroundings in which to thrive.

Phosphene, Erik and Sean Waters like this.
  16. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ive got a silverall canopy but im not EMF sensitive enough to have symptoms. I dont feel any different with or without the canopy nor can I see a difference in sleep qaulity. thanks for your feedback otherwise I might think this silly looking thing is just protecting me from getting laid.

17. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL! That's hilarious!

Sean Waters likes this.
  18. @Erik @drezy thank you both very much, all of the support and comments I get from you guys spur me on more than you could possibly know.

I do trip and stumble a lot, I have made some real fuck ups on this journal and before that...

Moving to London in 2016 was a huge fuck up.

Moving back to London from Mexico in 2018 was a huge fuck up.

Almost moving back to London last month was almost another huge fuck up... but I didn't.

I feel like there is some progression there LOL...

Phosphene, Erik and drezy like this.
  19. @Sun Disciple that did crack me up........ Just to note - the only reason I trust this one is because I have tested it with the cornet and I saw the RF drop off to nothing.

Perhaps testing yours would give you even further verfication (if you haven't already) ?

But yes it has stopped the Eczema episodes entirely - a 4th night and still nothing - skin is actually starting to heal!

Giving it a few weeks before I put a tick to that box...... but I feel I'm going to have to update my signature soon with another WIN......

Erik likes this.

20. The Ultimate Biohacking Mastermind with Dr. Jack Kruse, Aaron Alexander, & Matt Maruca #199