1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. @drezy

This place is epic... AirBnB... this is a Black Swan hideout in the UK.

And I've "95% got the job" according the Boss on the project 15 minutes from here.

So, from going from having nowhere in UK to sleep good and work (and borderline having a panic attack)...... to having optimal sleep and optimal job (as optimal as it could be) all in 2 days...........

Why is my life so fucking mental?

Anne V, caroline, Erik and 2 others like this.
  2. The Front of the house has an embedded phrase in Latin...

"aequam servare mentem"

It means: Remember to keep a clear head in difficult times.

Phosphene, caroline, Jenelle and 3 others like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

I wonder sometimes if when you really start to resonate the fragile glass parts of your life may break.

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  4. I am definitely resonating higher than ever, despite set backs, I am seeing the Environment so clearly now...... and in terms of Glasses Smashed I've "lost" my childhood home, not sure if that's a negative connotation, pretty sure it's a positive one based on how I feel right now........ but whenever you go through these "glass breaking" days/weeks/months (fucking years).... you always feel like the world's gonna end, until it's all done and you are through.

Phosphene and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  5. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

London is going to rol out 5G this month, supposedly having 5G plans available this month so they say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-48363462

I would love to know the amount of increased headaches and health problems when they start it off?

Sean Waters likes this.
  6. @Solidsilverteeth

I saw that..... plus Birmingham (hometown), Cardiff, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast.

What this really means.... it is already there.

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  7. Solidsilverteeth

Have you made a complete bubble out of the fabric?

It has to have no gaps.

Just like a real faraday cage, the harmful nnEMFs just go right around it not affecting anything inside.

If there is a gap in the Friday bubble then it's no good

8. East and West London are absolutely off the charts with 900 - 2400 MHz frequencies........

I went to Upton Park (old West Ham FC ground) for an interview, the whole street is like 1-2 volts/m with RF.... disgusting.

9. Solidsilverteeth

The infrastructure is already set up, but nobody yet using 5G, it's going to start soon.

I wonder what the difference is, I'm sure it's going to get worse and worse the more people using it.

Just the same as when 6G and so on come out, it's just going to get worse and worse

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. Solidsilverteeth

What about north London, Finchley?

11. That's why I have 3 recruitment agencies currently trying to place me on projects in the Caribbean.

And why I am now in Surrey..... on a Farm.... with almost no RF......

12. Not tested......... but I think you know the answer, and so do I......

13. Solidsilverteeth

I spend as much time surrounded by tall tree as I can.

I wonder what the life expectancy will be for the million of poeple living in 5G areas?

Sean Waters likes this.
  14. Mate - if you have a family and dependants, I can't imagine how ridiculously fucking hard it must be to try an engineer a move out of the city..... especially if they are at school/ college, and you are working to support them.

I realised this recently, making my videos online is all well and good, but people are all on their own journey's, going at their own pace, in their own way, and learning their own lessons.........

Telling someone to take Magnesium or Kelp for an IBD is one thing......

Telling someone to re-engineer their entire Life, Family and Social network, Career and Finances and move to an "optimal location" which they have never tested or tried........ it's fucking psychotic.

Phosphene and Solidsilverteeth like this.
  15. Solidsilverteeth

I’m working on it.

I have to stay in the city a little longer.

We have purchased our land in the country side, planting fruit and nut trees.

Sean Waters likes this.
  16. I hope it is enough to keep you and them going for a few years..... the amount of Masts being erected or "in planning" is unbelievable, even rurally....... not sure what that will mean for living rurally in UK, but im betting I won't be any good here.... my plan is exit stage left, ASAP.

Check your area here if you want to see Masts and Planned Masts:

www.mastdata.com

17. Solidsilverteeth

I do t think it will matter soon, have you seen Tesla putting satellite beaming internet down on our heads

It won’t matter where you are on the planet

18. You should go Gold membership with Jack bro.... you'd know that statement isn't actually correct!

1. Metal Roof (fully sealed) blocks it when you sleep
    2. Pop Density governs where those Sats will point to, rural = better
    3. Economy also governs where those Sats will point (infrastructure). Poorer state = less 5G.
    4. Some areas will have Sat 5G, some will have ground level/ rooftop 5G...
    5. Power density of the network is also coupled to infrastructure... i.e. Mexico is weaker than US.
    6. If you have a Coupled Haplotype, you can get protection from The Sun (it grounds you & builds redox)
    7. If you live close to the Sea you can get faraday cage, and if it is below 90°F it is below body temperature and counts as CT.

While 5G is building up law suits in UK, and slowly getting everyone sick and breaking the economy... I'll be mitigating risk much more somewhere else and possibly building my redox up.

At some point, the Camels back will Snap and 5G will have to go.

If not, then I died in the Caribbean. :)

Phosphene, Anne V, caroline and 2 others like this.
  19. caroline

caroline Moderator

great news! :D:D:D

Sean Waters likes this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

you got a favourite football team?

Sean Waters likes this.