1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sean's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sean Waters, Jan 24, 2018.

1. recoen

recoen Gold

@JanSz I am guessing from your reply that you are not concerned about everything else in tap water (F, Cl, antibiotics, etc) because of assumed function of proper detox pathways?

@Sean Waters are you eating anything else? How long do you intend to conduct your O3 experiment? Do you think you’ll cycle eating this way? How’s the food bill?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am supplementing with one vit A pill.
    On my last Spectracel I was marginal on vit A.
    Now rather than increasing A pills I plan on dropping it all together and replace that with Cod liver.
    That is the plan.
    Eventually, i wan to eat it as much as the test indicates, no more no less.

//

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  3. I would avoid tap water for that reason based on my context... in UK it is fluoridated most places, other areas like London contaminated with Arsenic and Bromide.

My 03 experiment will probably continue indefinitely, especially if I keep making improvements at this rate - Mentally and Physically - I don't see a reason to stop. This is probably the closest to an Ancestral diet for my Location or scotland (my ancestors) I have been on... Wild Scottish Mackerel, scottish salmon (although farmed), french salmon caviar, native UK oysters, Seaweed from cornwall.... the only "bad" ones are Onions and mushrooms and turmeric. They are imported from either Spain or France, and obviously India for Tumeric.

The food bill in London is pricey...... Fishmongers here are back in business, but it comes at a Hipster Price. Same goes with Organic food and Butchers too.

Back at my Parents in the country, there are no Fishmongers! Just a Market in the city. Rubbish really. Maybe I should start one? Hmm.....

But I will be ordering online. One of them is the Cornish Fish Monger.... they get you all shellfish and fish in season. They prep it and bag it for you too. and I think they are a bit cheaper than London fishmongers.

At the moment my Salmon is £25 per kilo of Fillets, Mackerel is £22 per kilo of Fillets or £11 whole. Seaweed is about £4 for bag and I use half a bag each day. The Caviar for Salmon is £13 per 100g jar, I use 50g per day. Or the Trout Caviar is £10 per jar 100g. The Oysters are about £0.90 (ninety pence) each, but the quality isn't great - quite muddy and salty, although I really don't care - some would. The nicer ones are £1.80 each. I have 3 of the cheaper oysters per day.

I get about 10-15% discount on all of it from my fishmonger. That means each day I probably spend £25 per day on Seafood.

Then I eat about 120g of Coconut oil @ £10 per kilo. 120g of Duck Fat @ £4 per kilo. And then some Onions, Turmeric, Salt and Mushrooms.

Overall, £30 per day. Which is about £210 per week........... and about £10 per week on Evian water.

So yeah, it's a lot. Absolutely worth it IMO. The alternative for me seems to be Depression............

Phosphene and recoen like this.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

what are your thoughts on giving a child with measles a supp of vitamin A ?

5. First of all it is so abundant in Foods, both Retinol in Meat and Fish and Beta Carotene in vegetables, and so readily absorbed by the Gut (70-80%), that to supplement is literally pointless.

I know it has to bind to RBP in the Liver to be distributed, so excess is stored in Liver or excreted. But, I wouldn't want to test that and allow any excess Free Retinol floating around my gut or portal circulation based on what we know about Retinol toxicity IMO.

shiran likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is not really about tap water.
    I actually tested my tap water and RO water from Costco.
    Water from Costco is the cheapest water sold as drinking water.
    I drink RO from Costco.

I think that the best way I can figure is to drink Qlarivia (25ppm) only
    but
    limit total daily water intake
    so the cost of Qlarivia does not crash my budget (or is hard to travel with).

That goes back to the fact that
    it is good idea to promote matrix water production.

Currently I am drinking (2parts Qlarivia plus one part RO from Costco).
    ------
    Goal of 130ppm in boty tissue came initially from dr Boros and was supported by Jack
    Dr Boros recently announced that the desirable levels are at
    (95-125)ppm
    I think that would be when tested in breath condensate.
    --
    upload_2018-11-7_10-24-30.png

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  7. recoen

recoen Gold

Thanks for your reply. So your only concern is the D content of water (and food) and not everything else? Obviously “everything else” is really only a collection of protons, neutrons, and electrons (well given our current understanding...). But for example to break F down to its constituent parts requires a ton of energy (not only to remove the electrons but then to separate the nucleus). One could argue that the matrix water produced (maybe in conjunction with the suns energy) could possibly supply enough..? And impurities, heavy metals, etc aren’t an issue but that leap may be too great for some. Because, I am concerned that many people do not have properly functioning mitochondria and therefore wouldn’t produce enough matrix water (and therefore enough energy) if they were to limit their consumption. I think this is seen by the seemingly lowered energy states of most. If they do though then would you say limiting water consumption is part of the 20% work for an 80% response or more 80% for only 20%?

Sorry for hijacking your thread @Sean Waters!

8. drezy

drezy Gold

You're 80/20 ing a bunch on the forum this AM. You remind me of Vilfredo Pareto.

From what I remember I think Jan is drinking the water he does in part to not consume F a dielectric blocker. See the "Physics of Fluoride" section here:
    https://jackkruse.com/ubiquitination-4-ubiquitins-connection-to-light/

@Sean Waters your thinking seems to be going deeper, getting clearer, and connecting dots. Congratulations.

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. recoen

recoen Gold

@drezy i don’t like to waste time.

I’m a conventionally trained physicist so am very aware of dielectrics, etc. my question more pertains to his statements about it not being about the tap water and trying to deuterium deplete tap water (vs using other water).

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Take #1
    tap water=cheap
    other water=expensive

when expensive, may as well go for the real McCoy=Qlarivia

Take #2
    When one is able to reduce volume of drank water, using only Qlarivia reduces number of variables to be considered (and overlooked).

Take #3
    we are creatures of sunlight
    direct sunlight on equator
    indirect sunlight near poles

Take #4
    I do not want to promote some famous waters, because of their low deuterium content. Content that can easily be achieved either by mixing plain water with Qlarivia or one or few freezing cycles.

Take #5
    Note that by breathing we are exchanging 2-3 liters of water daily.
    We are breathing low deuterium content (water) near poles
    and high deuterium content in tropics

Healthy person gives up his (95-125)ppm water
    in exchange for what he gets locally.
    That should be taken into account in discussions.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  11. drezy

drezy Gold

For better or for worse. Also D has a natural ebb and flow seasonally in most locations short of the arctics.

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-11-8_8-26-43.png

That exchange is heaver on deuterium intake than I initially thought.
    Water in the air is in the form of humidity.

Exhaled air (with low deuterium content)
    is always 100% saturated.

Wonder if we are induced to breathe faster or slower when the breathed air is dry?

drezy likes this.
  13. UPDATE

Funnily enough - on the subject of Deuterium Depleted Water above ^^ I've had an interesting discovery today.

So for the last 2 weeks I've been BATTLING with Low Dopamine symptoms. The Sun has dropped in the sky and we barely get a UV index of 1 at midday. The resulting symptoms were, in order of severity:
    1. Depression (and serious lack of motivation/ want to give up)
    2. Lethargy and Fatigue, e.g. barely keeping myself upright in my chair at work
    3. Brain fog and slow cognition
    4. Unbelievable BOREDOM - no music, podcast, book or film seemed appealing - not even sex.
    5. Irritability and anger, mainly in regards to how shit I feel
    6. Restless legs
    7. Muscle twitches
    8. Inability and resistance to doing CT more than ever experienced
    9. Low libido

To offset that, I started eating a tonne of Seafood/DHA. Caviar, Oyster, Wild Mackerel. And also trying to upregulate those fats even higher by keeping 06 really low.

Results:
    1. I stopped the depression.
    2. Libido came back quite a bit.
    3. Able to CT again.
    4. No Muscle Twitches.

However, in the last 2 weeks, I've noticed that my Fatigue, Boredom and Lethargy and lack of motivation were still really bad. This last few days especially, I could have quit my job I was in so much pain of boredom!!!

But yesterday I noticed something.......

I had 1 bottle of Icelandic Glacial Water (that I haven't drank in 2 months - due to it giving me fatigue when the weather was hot!), and 1 bottle of Evian Water. After drinking the Evian I felt really tired and restless and all the symptoms were worsened by drinking this water - even though I was thirsty. In the afternoon I ran out of Evian, and switched to the Icelandic - Lo and behold... I get a much better response, far more energy and motivation.

I got home and pulled out all my Icelandic Glacial as I had a hunch - I drank it before I did CT last night before bed. I had the single best night's sleep I've had in about 3 months. It was so deep and my dreams were incredibly vivid - I had dreams about being in the future and my children were there, really fucked up and vivid space movie type shit.

I ate my breakfast as normal, and took my icelandic to work. I felt very good this AM. Then by 9am at my desk my dopamine was dropping like a dead bird out the sky..... I drank half a litre of Icelandic Glacial and afterwards I felt all my energy return. Everytime I have a lull - I drink it and it brings me back into the game.

I can't help but think about the 6 best healers Jack posted. I never really felt that "#2. Unfluoridated Water" worked for me at all. Especially, as the Icelandic did fuck all this summer. I did feel a difference between tap water and San Pellegrino etc. But, overall no real effect. Even in Mexico, I had some one day and there was zero difference.

Well maybe because the Sun depletes us so heavily of Deuterium, that Glacial Water is OVERKILL and depletes too much deuterium, and actually makes us feel worse (explains the Summer fatigue when drinking it). In those months, we need higher Deuterium Water - Evian and San Pellegrino.

In reference to Vermont 2018 - the lasers from the Deuterium Pinch that activate our Tryptophan/ Tyrosine etc. They build our Serotonin and Dopamine - so if we don't get the Deuterium story correct via Seasonal Water, then we can really be neglecting ourselves of the production of these two key neurotransmitters.

I found the same was true in Mexico and India, both places I needed Carbonated Soda Water with Lemon an Lime to offset any fatigue. Higher deuterium water? I also felt really good with Banana and Peanut Butter milkshakes LOL. Lots of fucking deuterium there!

Confusing thing is this : Evian has been tested LOWER deuterium than Icelandic Glacial. Lemons and Limes are Deut Depleters too, correct?

So how the FUCK does this all work?

Maybe it's not all about the Deut content - Icelandic is a PH of 8.4 vs Evians neutral 7. Higher PH water holds more charge - maybe that is the difference?

I don't know, but my n=1 says I NEED ICELANDIC GLACIAL WATER DURING WINTER/FALL IN A NORTHERN LATITUDE.

Such a huge fucking gain man - I was literally 1 more shit low dopamine boredom day from bailing on my plan to work until Xmas in London. Would've cost me a lot of well needed Cash for when I have to start up again after xmas at home and potentially have no job.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good cash supply could solve many problems.

It seems that we could benefit from having nomadic life style (like whales).
    fall/winter in tropics live off all that omega 3 blubber we build up over in
    spring/summer polar areas eating seals and cod (or just their livers).

dorsz=cod
    -----------------
    upload_2018-11-13_8-32-45.png

http://www.whale-watching-alaska.com/besttimetoseewhales.php

upload_2018-11-13_8-33-58.png

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Sean Waters likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think it was a last time my DW went boating with me, was
    when I had this guy diving on one side of my 29' boat and emerging on the other.
    That was early in the evening,
    we were there for the night. Long night.

That was at Hudson Canyon.

upload_2018-11-13_8-37-5.png

[​IMG]

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  16. I like the idea of that a lot - actually live in cooler areas during summer and smash 03. Then go to tropics during winter.

Just looking at that image Hudson Canyon and the geology that area is really interesting - currently hypothesised by Graham Hancock/ Randall Carlson as being hit by out of this world floods following a comet impact circa 10,500 years ago that wiped out previous human civilisation and all the wooly mammoths. Apparently also created Niagara Falls.

Of course, it is currently rejected by modern science, as it doesn't fit in with Egypt being the first civilization and their dogma.

Plus, there isn't a whole lot of evidence...

Nice podcast with those two fellas detailing everything about it below. One my favourites to listen to:

Foxglove and Sun Disciple like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There was a Earth story before it got on Sun's orbit.
    But even under sun, Earth was rotating over (majorly) different axis.
    Most of the ivory is not from elephants but from mammoths in Siberia.
    Still fresh frozen mammoth's meat is being fed to dogs.
    Mammoths are tropical animals.
    That would indicate sudden impact to earth rather than gradual change.

We need to take a closer look at a question:
    when humans acquired Circadian Rhythm?
    I have a suspicion that we must tend more to UVa and IR than to Circadian Rhythm.

Sean Waters likes this.
  18. Humans will have had Circadian Rhythm's from the get-go.... As with all animals, no?

For me, n=1, UV and IR don't do jack shit without my Circadian Rhythm. See my pages 1-10 on this journal. I was fucked, even in the Mexico Sun, without a leptin reset to entrain my rhythms.

-------------------------------

Yes that podcast says the same thing about the Mammoths - that all the bones are believed to be due to Hunter Gatherers sweeping across Siberia and eating all the Mammoths.
    Huge issue with the above belief - not just the logical issue of how could they eat that much and why would they do it?

The Glacial Ice Carbon Data also shows huge shifts in temperature at the same time.

Lots of pre-existing sites of ancient civilisation: one of which is Gobekli Tepe. The Sphinx is now shown to be older than it's own head, and has rain/water corrosion that could only have occurred due to massive rainfall unlike Egypt has ever seen (John Anthony West and Robert Schoch).

19. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

You know this already but london is stealing your mojo. Dha is probably constantly being destroyed thats why it has such an imediate effect. There is so much going on with water and so many variables who knows. But if it works it works.

Sean Waters likes this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do not screw up with Circadian Rhythm, we are committed to it (now).
    I was referring to the time Earth was within Proto-Saturn.
    Constant light, no blue, just UV & IR

=================
    About Sun in tropics.
    I would love to see two deuterium balance analysis.
    One for 40 degree latitude
    the other for topics.
    Account for:
    air humidity deuterium content
    and
    exchanging 2-3 liters/day of water via breathing in both places.

//
    Eating lemons/limes should improve on vit C.
    The better vit C the less we need to drink.
    The less we drink the more matrix water mitochondria makes.
    etc
    etc
    all good

Sean Waters likes this.