1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Seafood, sun, and marijuana......what is the link?

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Jack Kruse, May 4, 2019.

1. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

Yes, CT for sure!

JanSz likes this.
  2. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

If everyone followed our script, I'd have to find a night job. My CT is surfing. Unknowingly, I've been doing CT since I was 14. It is powerful medicine. Surfers as a group are probably one of the healthiest groups of people no matter what other lifestyle metrics they have.

NDC74, JanSz and drezy like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@DrEttinger
    We make matrix water using hydrogen taken from fatty acids.
    They enter the diagram on the middle right side of the diagram below.
    Questions:
    Where are those fatty acids just one or a couple of steps before they appear on that diagram? Are they triglycerides in the blood?
    What are they? Ie; can I identify them using (Fatty acids (C8-26) analysis (or which analysis should I use)?
    List a few most effective fatty acids.

upload_2019-6-3_9-32-5.png

DrEttinger likes this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

What a reflection of the environment they inhabit too. Previous you set you up nicely.

Given the fact that I identify as a male gendered person in a male body, I must say that I've always experienced a little extra joie de vivre in the company of surfer gals and climber gals. Maybe it was my mitochondria, from deep down, screaming "That way! Go that way!" ala Sam Kinison.

DrEttinger and JanSz like this.
  5. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

JanSz, This is what you are looking for
    Section 22.2 The Utilization of Fatty Acids as Fuel Requires Three Stages of Processing

JanSz likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-6-3_12-9-23.png

upload_2019-6-3_12-10-47.png

upload_2019-6-3_12-11-42.png

8. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

JanSz, you're a machine! Now I know to contact when I have any biochem questions.

JanSz and drezy like this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Humans might have complicated life with aluminium. Not my issue, but for MS for example as that was mentioned, apart from aluminium's impact on myelin production, from a biochemistry angle, I've read of several ways that aluminium might disrupt fat burning, inhibit metabolic water production and vitamin D metabolism, affect ability to exercise etc. If it interferes with water production, and photoisomerization needs this water, with a shorter vitamin D window, in the higher latitudes that might also have a bearing on the MS prevalence rate.

10. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

I guess if a person happens to have MS, while living in a higher latitude, while actively experiencing aluminum toxicity, then they have their hands full and better get their redox potential up any way possible. That is if they know all this exists in their body and knows who can help them and how to go about doing it.