1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

SCREEN TIME AND MELANOPSIN IN KIDS

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on kids with blue lit screens = melanopsin/retinol damage. We're back to my Vermont 2018 talk. Can the blue light emitted in screens set of biologic bombs in living things, like children? Yes, it can. Blue light destroys Vitamin A and melanopsin to lower melatonin levels to destroy sleep. Once sleep is destroyed then autophagy fails in mitochondria and heteroplasmy rises because we cannot recycle mitochondria via a process called mitophagy. Mitophagy is autophagy that occurs in mitochondria. The natural quantum synergies between light frequencies exist and this is what controls and directs the actions of chemicals, heavy metals, and organelles in cells. This includes being able to control or be controlled by radiations emitted by electric grids, WiFi, Bluetooth, cell towers, cordless phones, cell phones. In the Internet of things, wireless everything in total will lead to collateral damages few will predict in a 5G world. Light can do and affect things via multifactorial quantum mechanisms......there is no one path to Rome when it comes to cellular activation or deactivation. We only think living cells work as a 'snapshot' in time, when in reality they work like a movie. Life is a sequential motion picture of light rays dancing through our optical windows in tissues. It is a very dynamic process driven by hydrated protein antennae that act as resonant light levers for action sending and receiving information constantly to attune the system and build a fidelity to the signals it senses. The screen built by nature is the liquid crystalline array of topologic insulators designed to capture sunlight and use it in a myriad of ways allowed by quantum mechanics. Cells are really a playground for solar photons that use quantum thermodynamics to operate their magic. Man-made blue light photons destroy our biology and it is worse in kids brains because they do not have the myelin to protect them from this effect. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/05/well/family/children-sleep-light-melatonin.html

Lindsay Alfieri and Mary B like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is another issue......Since we know melanopsin is now in human skin and SQ fat this means that the electric potential of the skin changes from day and night and melanopsin is key in sensing the potential change........From the file called, "Ya' don't say" comes this gem considering the physics paper in the Vermont video from 2018 I showed......v:
    “Our findings show that insulin was unable to acutely bring glucose levels back to a baseline level following a meal with bright light exposure in the evening. The results of this study emphasize that our lighting environment impacts our health outcomes.” We've got to stop praising food gurus because they are quite ignorant...........about how we really work. It appears different parts of the spectrum of light change the electric potential (topology) of things with matter........and it is a general feature of the EM force to do it. This appears to be favored by living quantum systems.
    https://www.chronobiology.com/new-study-delves-blue-light-affects-metabolism/

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here are two examples.......the electrical potential alters deuterium biology in blood vessels irradiated by sunlight.
    Fireworks time: Did you know that naturally occurring deuterium in water and from photosynthesis is essential for the normal growth rate of cells? Do you know why? Deuterium is how cells make UVC light using mechanisms in their skin and skin arterioles. Naturally occurring deuterium is where the ELF-UV is created because it is needed to stimulate mitosis in the cell cycle to create cell division. The effect of ELF-UV light is talked about in detail in Roeland Van Wijk's book. How we make ELF-UVC light from deuterium in our blood plasma was covered in my Vermont 2018 talk. here:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8428617/

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The second point is in our skin arterioles we have 150 ppm deuterium........the deuterium is suspended in what in our blood vessels? Water connected to the Extracellular space. 93% of blood plasma is water. This means what happens to the deuterium is transmitted to the water.......to change its electrical potential. What does sunlight do to water? It increases UVC light emission from the chiral heat effect. This massively changes the electric potential of blood plasma between night and day....When the electromagnetic environment around matter is changed it means that exotic forms of hydrogen can manifest........and I believe this is what the sun is.........an electric arc plasma of liquid H+.........it begins to act more like a metallic hydrogen...I believe the same thing is true in the matrix and our blood becomes a fluid to connect the sun to the matrix as.....a magnetohydrodynamic plasma.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What are the collateral effects of this paper and the ideas it contains? The Earth's magnetic field is only 50 μT. Liquid water is diamagnetic. This means the weaker magnetic field of Earth allows easier flow of hydrogen movements inside of cells. In fact, stronger magnetic fields increase the refractive index of water and change its evaporation, freezing, boiling rates. This means that the stronger magnetic fields associated with technology gear mimic the effect of deuterium in the matrix of mitochondria. Could this extend to vitamins of proteins inside cells too? Could it affect glucose too? The answer is yes, it can all because of this paper. Nobody sees the deep implications of how a varying electric charge alters things with mass. Altered magnetic fields change the way our proteins react with the water around them. This means that altered magnetic fields in our environment can change the trajectory of life. Our brain is capable of sensing the pulsations of the Earth. Could the use of technology gear, and its ability to create electric and magnetic fields around us lead to changes in our physiology? It can. This one small change in our environment can cause massive non-linear effect because life uses semiconduction in their topologic insulators for energy/information generation if we do not shield our cells from this altered magnetic field according to Einstein’s math. I realized that the unnatural EMF’s from technology would alter the natural EMF from the Earth molten core, and this change would cause our cells to have to react to a new magnetic field that our cells were not designed to work with. The reason I knew this implicitly was true because neurosurgeons, use MRI’s more than any other medical specialty and we are taught how the magnet strength in an MRI alters proton and electrons temporarily to give us data in images. An MRI only alters your field on a temporary basis to alter proton and electron interactions to make an image of what is going on inside of us. I wondered what might the results of a world with this effect present in our ionosphere 24/7 on our cells? Here is when I hit the physics books hard on quantum field theory. I found an altered magnetic field in our environment would cause constant alterations in our normal oscillations of protons and electrons to alter the circadian timing mechanism in cells and as collateral damage, it would also dehydrate us. It was like seeing how the nnEMF from space could affect the Earth’s surface by altering the topology of the ionosphere. It appears our ionosphere has become a giant MRI magnet in our technology world that is capable of altering life by varying our endogenous magnetic field 24/7. It then made sense why everyone’s hormone panels were trashed because they were based upon chronobiology tied to a field that no longer exists. This paper should open some eyes when they review it after hearing my Vermont 2018 talk. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24899393

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Parents need to be mindful about what television sets are being mounted onto their children's brains and how they are convinced it's just fine to do in the "name of fun."

EnfOfWorld.jpg

Jenelle likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More collateral nnEMF/blue light damage due to melanopsin/retinol dysfunction: Paul Allen lived in Washington before he died of a hypermethylated disease tied to melanopsin dysfunction. He got diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in 1982. Ironically this cancer was why he quit Microsoft according to his book. This was different cancer than the one he died from on 10/15/2018. In 2009, he got non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a new cancer, and it was treated successfully, at least he thought. 6 weeks ago it recurred out of the blue according to reports. He spent most of his time on the West coast near many 5G installations that have been testing networks in and around Microsoft headquarters for the last 18 months. He announced publically just a few weeks ago his second cancer had returned with a vengeance about 6 weeks ago Guess what else happened in his state in 2014 to kids with immature neurologic systems not fully myelinated or developed in their spinal cord grey matter? Another "plausible" fingerprint of nnEMF collateral damage is a recent outbreak of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM) since 2014 among children in Washington. This is the same state and location where Paul Allen lived.
    It is a polio-like disease, for those who don't know. Many ID docs have been complaining that polio-like diseases seem to be making a comeback.......they usually find out it is linked to other more obscure infectious agents. This is what the CPC patreon series told you to brace for. Infectious disease with sepsis unresponsive to treatments will be a hallmark of retinal damage.
    AFM is linked to enteroviruses and probably activated/promoted by environmental toxins like nnEMF. When Vitamin A levels are high, infectious diseases of all types become more common because the immune system undergoes severe damage. Hypervitaminosis effects of Vitamin A on the immune system are well known and published in medicine but nobody is linking the stimulus to the effect in environments known to cause hypermethylation and destruction of B12. Infectious diseases will spike in places where nnEMF is toxic. When this occurs the retinol will cause collateral B12 damage by lowering it. In children, this will lead to developmental delay in neurons, mental illness, weird brainstem tumors, anemia and many gut complaints that mimic a leaky brush border. B12 is needed in these kids for the growth of their grey matter in the brain and spinal cord. DNA methylation is an epigenetic mechanism that has been implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic inflammatory diseases as well as malignancies, by regulating the differentiation, apoptosis, proliferation, and activation of different cell types. This is achieved through alteration of gene expression and regulation of cellular phenotype. We know that phenotype links to mtDNA damage from Doug Wallace's work.........Now we have the data to link melanopsin dysfunction to free retinol which is a direct cell toxin for neurons. Do I believe this is the key to understanding the etiology in many motor neuron diseases like ALS and CTE too? Yep. Be prepared people. A tsunami is coming and no seems to see this asteroid headed for mankind. At least the dinosaurs saw their asteroid coming at them in the sky. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/66/wr/mm6631a2.htm

14. Makes a lot of sense...God.

Scompy likes this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I believe and have believed screen time is child abuse......hopefully now you can see why I feel as I do.

Lindsay Alfieri and Phosphene like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light releases retinal to methylate and hypermethylated the entire brain stem where the sleep center is......this lowers the melatonin levels in these regions. When this area is methylated it leads to cognitive changes and autonomic nervous system changes and affects the major sleep center called the ascending reticular activating system.

This is what the basis of the entire October webinar in 2018 is based upon.

Lindsay Alfieri and Phosphene like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BLUE LIGHT HAZARD = melanopsin dissociates from retinal and free retinal destroys photoreceptors = destroys optical signaling. The lower your redox is the more retinal is released. Certain stimuli are more apt to release retinal in this way. Blue light is the one that is now best identified. Now that they we know the human bond between melanopsin is a weak covalent bond we know that 1G-5G wave forms can also separate them. We’ve believed that melanopsin was only present in the eye since its discovery in humans since 1998. We then discovered it in human blood vessels in 2014. Then, in December 2017 we got the shock data it was also in our skin and subcutaneous fat helping explain why nature put leptin, another photoreceptor molecule, in our subcutaneous fat. Leptin is designed to take optical data from the skin and skin arteriole surface about day and night and couple that with energy balance information and deliver it to the hypothalamus under the cover of darkness. Free retinol from surface light at the wrong time of the day is what ruins this hormones behavior optically. Once leptin signaling is disrupted by circadian mechanisms, the hypothalamus loses control of all growth and metabolism inputs. This leads to many chronic human maladies such as obesity, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome. They are all defects in optical signaling caused by Vitamin A’s ability to destroy photoreceptors. This is they the authors in the article make this statement, about blue light, ”It's toxic. If you shine blue light on retinal, the retinal kills photoreceptor cells as the signaling molecule on the membrane dissolves.” That is a definitive unequivocal statement. https://phys.org/news/2018-08-chemists-blue.html

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I was questioned by a new employee at work that moved in close to me about why my screens were so "red" and it proceeded into a conversation where 15 minutes later, he's now looking into blue-blockers and IRIS. One person at a time for now at least, but this person initially held the paradigm there was nothing wrong with a screen whatsoever and it was silly I had the red-screens.

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Why do I use DC battery powered red-tinted lights without any internal inverters in the evening around my home? To eliminate Tesla's shenanigans. Watching the slow-motion flicker makes me a feel little sick with the videos inside of this article, so warning in advance if you're sensitive. But sometimes "seeing is believing" gets people to understand what our lights are doing when the AC grid is attached.

https://xmdemo.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/025-ac-lighting/

Lindsay Alfieri and drezy like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jason needs to see this. I think this is his and my next project Scott. Mention it to him. He is never here anymore.

Lindsay Alfieri, drezy and Scompy like this.