1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Real Wizard Staff

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Scompy, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Electron Biohack: Real Staff, Real Magic. Enjoy... Tell me what you think.

2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Great idea - maybe you can sell them! LOL

Scompy likes this.
  3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

why stop there - can't you drill a few holes thru your floor & add a few more sticks??

Scompy likes this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thinking about creating a special wrap around the handle so I can 'create the magic' when I want and shut it off at other times (like during a lightning storm). ;)

5. Very cool... I sleep in an Earthing Sheet, but it's not nearly as cool as a wizard staff!

Scompy likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thanks, just trying making the world better one limb at a time.

cinnamon likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Brilliant! Put an amethyst at the end and does that store electrons? Nice find!

Scompy likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Hmm, you made a good point about the Photoelectric Effect. I do have some large Tourmaline pieces I could attach as well. That might give it the following stats:

Charged Wizard's Staff (Epic)
    Attack: +2
    Damage: 1d6+4 per hit
    Power1: (Electron Charging) Heals caster for 1d4 health per minute when actively held while touching the earth
    Power2: (Sun Storage) Absorbs electrons into Tourmaline when sun is present for an additional +1 healing bonus per minute
    Power3: (EMF Replusion) Reduced the damaging influences from EMF sources by 90% in sunlight or when touching the earth

9. Penny

Penny New Member

oh dear God not another one... I live with *3* of you:)

Scompy likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, I hear ya. It's my line of work... I'm also a published author in this realm.

11. Penny

Penny New Member

Oh sweet, tell me what you wrote and I'll buy it:) We have D&D parties almost every Saturday night:)