1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The primary tactic of indoctrination is to tell about a few wedges of an entire knowledge set on a topic (a few slices of the overall pie) to keep those being "so-called educated" into a more singular frame of mind, which helps to overlook the other pieces of pie that may matter more than what is talked about. News agencies use this tactic daily. It's called omission of the entire story... if only a slice of the story is reported, it keeps the human lemmings from deeper considerations to ask deeper questions. When enough news reporters, doctors and scientists themselves become lemmings, it's up to the remaining public to challenge their indoctrination into your 21st century.

3dp1ks.jpg

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    Pablo and Phosphene like this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I figured out someone close to me has phantosmia (olfactory hallucinations) four years ago now, which was related to a flicker-effect screen event in a home that was getting the floors refinished with a strong smell of varnish paint and super-loud sounds from a wood-floor sander.... this appears to be at the root of the OCD. A small seizure happened at the time of the event, and the person's pattern changed into OCD the next few weeks after. Every time the person experiences a phantom paint smell, it is interpreted as the varnish smell and then the person wishes to get control by wash hands or other behaviors. I have read up on some links with GABA reduction resulting, etc. I have been perplexed in thinking about ways to resolve and reverse it and coming up with, well, phantoms. Any thoughts are welcome.

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Screen-weaning classes are now available through Lifestyle Hygiene. If you have had a harder time getting your child away from technology, I have many profound solutions to encourage fun, games and activities at a table and in nature. This is how I use my past 23+ years in video games to help children without needing any technology.

https://www.lifestylehygiene.com/

Phosphene and Inger like this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Health must be looked at from a perspective both internally and externally: our internal environments and the influence of the internal from our external environments. When Industrial domination politically controls an agency with so much influence that it never changes its guidelines, it's called 'captured', rightfully. Even Harvard University agrees with terminology.

Because nnEMF sources are growing rapidly around us with no end in sight, from continual Powergrid exposures, to people with cell phones in check-out lines, to the nearest small cell or phone tower outside your window and the soup of wireless and Smart technology inside of homes and offices, society has achieved a new level of wisDUMB to alter our external environments. In the 21st century, nnEMF fish-tank exposures need just as much diagnosis as the patient.

When so many agencies run-a-muck with this type of drunken power to install wireless without your consent that radiate your sidewalks, homes, schools and offices, not unlike the tactical influence of past pirates that showed up unannounced, a new and insidious branch of government is formed more powerful than the three. The ABC agency branch of government needs to be recognized as such, because it can play outside of the rules of the Executive branch, Congress and the Supreme Court.

WonkaChangesWorld.jpg

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Phosphene likes this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

WTF Indeed

76793168_10206450173369910_1805419979961532416_o.jpg

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

8. Scompy