1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nature > Artificial

On the Left: A beautiful example of nature at work

On the Right: Humanity's first Texting system at work

MysterSpock_NatureArtificial.jpg

Alex97232, Phosphene and Anne V like this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Welcome to the New Forced Fascism of the 21st Century. It is a delicate narrative told by Industry and their captured agencies that "they are the good guys, somehow giving us toxins, for the benefit of humanity."

Will humans awaken in time ? Will humans gain enough common sense to prevent one of the greatest health disasters in history? Or will humans continue their day to day apathy, stay asleep and appease Industry, their captured Government Agencies, and their sold-out media alliance that never tells the whole story?

Humans are now faced with a simple logistical test: Either consider what Scientific Observations show, or, downplay the science from the equation and BELIEVE what the Industrial+Government political propaganda omits from the Science because narrative (aka story-telling) has a higher priority over Science.

ForcedFascism.jpg

Alex97232 and Anne V like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Asking the doctors and nurses: is this fairly accurate? I cringe at what life might be like 5 years from now for the modern medical person coerced to work in the typical EMR paper filing, 5G nnEMF hellhole.

ModernDoctor.jpg

Alex97232, Emma C and Phosphene like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

when will we all wake up.......

Alex97232, Emma C and Phosphene like this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

ZIllow.jpg BAM!

Alex97232, Sheddie and Phosphene like this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Phosphene likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

TruthLove.jpg

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

COPING 101...

ManifestProblems.jpg

If we cannot find solutions, don't sweat them... work toward them and find ways to cope with the stress.

Worry, stress and anxiety are not healthy to retain in the heart and mind. We know these negative feelings can damage Humans, even scientifically. When humans cannot solve problems or find solutions for too long, they need to consider the damage being dealt by the feeling as well. We will always have problems in this world. As you may probably be aware, we are often the source of our problems, not Nature--she is healing.

How we connect and build relationships with our brothers and sisters that may be causing us problems for us, directly or indirectly, there is a consequence to our lives, our environments and our very nature. It is important to reflect and assess the source of our stresses, and then consider new designs and solutions. Once we connect and communicate to the subset of humans that may be at the source of our problems, we have multiple approaches to reach solutions.

Peace needs to be at the top of the list. Even when some compromises can be reached, there may still be some impasses. We do not have to be stressed out or feel torn up inside over what we cannot fix in the here-and-now. These stresses are our own, personal illusions when we feel out of control: it's the distance from now we are living in, to a future uncertainty. But there are always uncertainties in this world.

We have entered a timeline when Mother Nature is stressed. This stresses Humanity when Mother Nature and her environments are being whittled by a subset of Humans. The good Humans must rise up peacefully and bring the weight of the world back down on those that wish to diminish her. The real question is: are you clear about all of the ways humans are taking down Mother Nature?

Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I had to figure out a way to make money now that I've been out of the Video game industry for almost 6 months now. So I took the plunge and just became my own CEO. Doors are open for business.

LifestyleHygiene.jpg

This is a way I can contribute back to society by being a Black Swan/Starfish to help other people more locally. I see being an assistant to help doctors to ramp up their educations, mitigating homes doing to moderate building biology and talking to people about their lifestyles and their environments with deeper consultations. I completely built out this website on my own, set up the business side, financials and everything. It may end up only being part-time, but I'm going to commit a good 2 years to it to see how it goes.

https://www.lifestylehygiene.com/

13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Just started listening to a Glutamate lecture to see if dots are connected to light and energy:

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Some secret details about tech-addiction and Robin Williams. In about 2003 one night playing a video game around 11pm while crashing my own circadian biology and harming my retinal tissues, I joined a server with a team of online players in an FPS (First Person Shooter) and we discovered we were playing against a team that had Robin Williams on it and he was an exceptional player with high gaming skills. Needless to say, we had our backsides handed to us because his team was extremely good. I won't get into any additional details.

If you are not aware, your Admin (me) has been highly and intimately involved as a developer within the video game industry for well over 20 years. Many within video game circles know who I am. I deeply understand the pitfalls with technologies as well as the pulse of the video game community. I have been doing my part to awaken the entertainment industry, but even with knowledge and logic, I have gotten many facepalms aimed at me and funny looks over the years when I educate.

It often takes weeks or months to get a mind to awaken to the EMF issue. I have found over many years that it must be done in an uplifting way for the best potential of result. The typical misconception about those people in the EMF awareness community is that they are "anti-tech", "fearful of EMF" and "anti-all-industry." Slapping that narrative on us does us a disservice. Instead, I eventually get the naysayers to realize we are "for safer-tech", "take basic precaution to nnEMF like any toxin in the world" and we are "pro-health" just like Industry should be adopting.

Tech Industries, Telecoms and Power companies really should be looking to us to learn deeper about what we know and they refuse to accept and take steps to educate their own internal companies because if they do, the public will naturally gravitate over time to them and reject the companies that still promote and hold the fossilized, dying standards of what they believe is acceptable for EMF exposures set decades ago--often because they dismiss, reject or play-down the newer science that continues to show time and time again how nnEMF is a bigger toxin than the public understands it to be. Until the FCC gets challenged by the public, there's little reason for Industry to let this cat out of the bag to the general public, as it wouldn't be pretty on the stock market.

As you may see through my lens a bit more, this is yet another reason why I can spot trolls from miles away and why we reject negative-minded people inside of EMF Warriors that believe we "need to fight", when we actually need to do the opposite: use logic, compassion and a friendly approach to get the naysayers to become yaysayers that educate society along with us. In part, this is how I have come to develop strategies, a writing style, hold my space against others online and educate those among us that do not believe nnEMF could be a bigger health problem in their lives. Eventually I have awoken many co-workers and even CEOs. Some have thanked me later for letting them know about the biophysics impacts due to artificial lighting and nnEMF sources.
    So what did Robin Williams say about his habits? Screen addiction matters in this equation, at what time of day a video game is absorbed due to our circadian biology, whether or not a person is embracing or missing nature's frequencies and other factors around our biophysics. Also, the addictive qualities designed into any game (whether video or not) varies and matters to an individual and has subjectivity, but obviously we how that designer are able to craft patterned-dopamine-hits to get players or "users" to keep playing to form patterned loops to continue play. Get ready for this:

"In interviews to promote his projects, Williams would often talk about his love for videogames, which began with “Zelda,” and also included fantasy fare like Blizzard Entertainment’s “World of Warcraft,” puzzle games like “Portal,” sci-fi shooters like “Half-Life” and its sequel and more recent military actioners like Activision’s “Call of Duty” franchise, calling it “cyber cocaine.”

In light of his suicide Monday, it may seem morbid that Williams talked about gaming in the language of drugs and drug addiction. But the comedian was unusually candid in discussing his struggles with drugs and alcohol, so it’s not entirely surprising he described videogames in a similar vein."

https://variety.com/2014/digital/news/how-video-games-were-a-cyber-addiction-problem-for-robin-williams-1201282301/

16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

17. _J_

_J_ New Member

I've been wondering what " safer " means in terms of gaming.

If you can assume that players are removed from electrical fields by distance, wearing blue blocking lenses or using a projector, restrict times after dusk and avoid early morning?

Does it imply midmidday / afternoon gaming and using a red light to balance the effects?

Hilde likes this.
  18. Hilde

Hilde New Member

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Consoles are more tricky: Use as much natural lighting in the space, remove gyros from controllers as they produce high magnetic fields, use wired controllers (not wireless), backblock the RF/Microwave with an aluminum screen from the console away from the sitting space, tint screen or block the indigo, blue and green light in it, check space for stray voltage and DE.

With all of this, it's just easier to play on a mitigated desktop PC station used for the normal computer space, plus the screen size is smaller for less artificial lighting that is easier to mitigate.

If I have to consume any screen at dusk or later, I'll use candlelight around and just below the screen. I also use very warm incandescent lights behind and a blue-blocking program on the screen always.

Hilde, _J_ and Alex97232 like this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Could the Pen can be mightier than the Sword? Hi Lawyers, how are you? Did I just find two loopholes in the 1996 Telecom Act? Time to break out the terminology trolls upon Congress, the FCC and the Supreme Court.

The 1996 Telecom Act states: "No State or local government or instrumentality thereof may regulate the placement, construction, and modification of personal wireless service facilities on the basis of the environmental effects of radio frequency emissions to the extent that such facilities comply with the Commission's regulations concerning such emissions."

Clearly "Radio-frequency" in the Scientific Literature is typically referenced at 300 MHz or lower. In some historical references, RF has been listed as 500 MHz and lower, with the Microwave frequencies coming in 500 MHz and higher. In contrast according to EM Spectrum classifications, the Microwave bands are designated 500 MHz and higher. Phone towers generally use bands in the 600 to 900 MHz part of the EM Spectrum denoted as Microwave Radiation, not Radio Frequency Radiation.

Could this single error in calling out "radio frequencies" come to sting Industry in their behinds because they like to use the blanket term "radio frequencies" to include microwaves as well? Is this an angle that could be argued that no State or City can regulate FM/AM radio station towers,... but when it comes to anything 500 MHz and higher, blamo, Cities and States COULD REGULATE where the towers go because they are emitting Microwave frequencies based on "Environmental Effects."

To make matters worse for the FCC, the term "Environmental Effects" is a very loosey-goosey phrase that doesn't actually refer to the actual HUMAN BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS. There are only 2 mentions of Environmental Effects in the entire Act, and no mention of Biological Effects and no definition of what Environmental Effects reference. I would challenge that the Supreme Court gets involved, because the legislation does not specifically state Biological Effects or Microwave Frequencies. Yes, I know that's splitting hairs, but it's how the legislation is written, but if the legislators are that CLUELESS to use fuzzy, loosey-goosey terms that are not very scientific, the Supreme Court should make a ruling and/or Congress needs to address both Frequency Fuzz and lack of Biological callouts in the Act for actual clarification.

https://transition.fcc.gov/Reports/tcom1996.pdf

https://transition.fcc.gov/Reports/tcom1996.txt

[​IMG]

Cindy Domitrovits likes this.