1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Read my Patreon Post:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/26041808

Dani and _J_ like this.
  2. _J_

_J_ New Member

Scompy likes this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

2yduwa.jpg

_J_ likes this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

New superheros need to arrive now that we know about the new Lex Luthors of the world....

SupermanEMF.jpg

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

LifeBetter.jpg

Okay, just add in a Colonoscopy... that would make it better.

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

8. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Hi Scompy- I also suffer from EHS and find a lot of what you post very enlightening... you put big pieces to the puzzle out there for us to find.

I have a question for you and would love your thoughts. When I go into bad environments like a 5G area for example or when I use electricity and become super conductive- I can very easily peg the meters. I posted some videos where I am pegging the meters on the emf thread. Because I can peg the meters do you think I then become a source of dirty electricity affecting the people around me? Do you know if there has been any research on this?

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

We are living semi-conductors and have a ton of water in us for instant connection. Think of a mother just giving birth to a child. That child was interwoven in the mother's native EMFs, and birthing is leaving that EMF cocoon. Docs like to talk about skin-on-skin, and it also has benefits but few people are looking at the lack of native EMFs when the child is ripped away into a nursery just after birth.

Next up would be the Leyden Jar. The Leyden Jar is a static-charge created contraption. Did you know that people in the 1700s were so intrigued with the static discharge and electrical shock it produced that people would line up and hold hands to feel it? In one famous moment in France I believe, soldiers were lined up in front of the King and shocked on purpose to see all 40+ soldiers get zapped from the machine. This was the dawn of electromedicine, which was then banned in the early 1900s on purpose.

So yes, holding hands or being in an area of stray voltage right now and since we had the powergrid has always been an issue. The fields penetrate our biology at various voltages. A Body Voltage meter shows this. We also wrote this article about EMF Warriors about how to do a double person test: https://www.emfwarriors.com/the-double-body-voltage-testing-method/

leydenjar-246x300.jpg

10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

100% Gold... InDoctorNation

MedicalIndoctornation.jpg

Solidsilverteeth likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Science nerds, read this one...

"Electrical stimulations interfered with electrophysiological recordings, so we were unable to assess the single-unit activity during PFC stimulations. With FSCV, we observed robust, reproducible O2 responses that consisted of two distinct phases: the first, event 1, was a decrease in O2, followed by an O2 increase to above baseline values, termed event 2 (Figure Figure11C). These biphasic responses were consistent with poststimulus O2 changes observed both locally using amperometry at microelectrodes8,24 and globally with BOLD fMRI.8,10,24 By comparison, 2 s glutamate iontophoresis ejections in the same locations evoked O2 decreases of a similar magnitude as the electrical stimulations but failed to ever produce an event 2 (Figure Figure11D)."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5685152/

17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Shhhh,... there is a secret bundle of paper known as a book. It does the same thing a movie does, but additionally allows us to form images in our minds. When we control the picture inside of our minds, we fuel deeper connections to the world around us as well as craft stepping stones for our imagination to conceive unique worlds. If you believe you can imagine it better, you can. Don't let anyone tell you what you just saw on a screen was a masterpiece that cannot be outdone. There can always be a much richer and deeper masterpiece inside of your mind.

8f7a2fa193bec4515cde8bd75ce66b3b.png

recoen and caroline like this.
  18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

20. Scompy

Scompy Gold