1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, it was a classic blog! (https://www.jackkruse.com/energy-epigenetics-8-autism/) The Japanese UV sword making the blades stronger at mid-day--amazing! Thinking it's hard to know how companies craft their materials and what compounds they put in them: is all asphalt made the same? They just poured my street with asphalt this summer. :(

2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

November 1st, 2015 (Scompy's Real Magic Staff)

I created this masterwork today. Real Wizard Staff... Real magic. 'Nough said...

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

More thoughts on Electrons... and diving into fuzzy territory. I'm beginning to think that people can heal others by providing missing electrons. Kind of cheesy sounding" get a person with high redox and electron-filled to hold hands with someone that is lacking a lot of electrons. Physics tells me that the transferrance of electrons will happen and distribute to help give electrons to the person lacking. Nursing mothers benefitting their babies... electrons + DHA in the mother's milk. It's a known fact in birthing centers to let the newborn have skin contact on the mother... electron transferrance bigtime.

Speaking of electrons and protons, Monday/Tuesday this week, we're probably gonna get slammed with proton density worldwide:

(ALMOST CERTAIN) CHANCE OF STORMS: NOAA forecasters estimate a 90% chance of geomagnetic storms on Nov. 2nd-3rd when a fast-moving stream of solar wind is expected to hit Earth's magnetic field. Solar wind speeds could exceed 800 km/s and spark a strong G3-class geomagnetic storm. Sky watchers in the USA should be alert for Northern Lights as far south as, e.g., Oregon and Illinois.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    Curves and Lahelada like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thanks for the headsup. I think I am good for protons :rofl: ,so no sunbathing today. Bummer,it is my day off. Should I tell my boss that I want my days off on days with no solar storms so I can tan in the nude....:rofl:

Curves and Scompy like this.
  5. nicld

nicld Gold

I swear that I have felt this before when I touched the DH when I was really low on electrons. It felt AWESOME.

Curves and Scompy like this.
  6. shah78

shah78 Gold

Montak Chia has been telling us for thirty years that the Ancient Toaists have been doing this for almost four thousand years. Recycle the ching ,baby! It heals you and your partner. Win-win-win.

Scompy and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

November 2nd, 2015 (Sword Fencing Experience)
    In my undergraduate years at Oregon State, I was taught Sabre fencing by a Chinese Olympic master. That experience pushed me into being Treasurer during my Junior year and President of the club in my Senior. When we practiced, it would always be with normal equipment, but now I realized when we had competitions, I felt very wornout/drained faster than practices. At that time, I thought it was due to the added stress and excitement of the competitions. Now I'm thinking it may have been much more... nearly all competitions use circuits to judge points in competitions. Typical fencing salles have 8+ fencing strips all with electric circuits in close proximity to everyone. At some point, I'll get to a Salle again and take some EMF measurements. Really making me raise an eyebrow what type of exposure is going on.

http://www.leonpaulusa.com/armoury/epee.html

And really, are the protons correct today? Geesh, 71.9 and 80.3 Proton density?! I rarely have ever seen it above 100. Thinking it's gonna hit that high today.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Solar wind
    speed: 403.7 km/sec
    density: 71.9 protons/cm3explanation | more dataUpdated: Today at 2317 UT
    [​IMG]

And even higher:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Solar wind
    speed: 414.0 km/sec
    density: 80.3 protons/cm3explanation | more dataUpdated: Today at 2327 UT
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  8. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

1000% agree - but I was the giver of electrons to DH after his heart attach. So much in fact that my health was impacted and I've been struggling for over a year to get back to where I was.

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

My son has been electosensitive and I've been working on him bigtime. When he has coughed in the past when in an EMF, I've held him and what happens? Yep, his cough vanishes.

I've been really good about replenishing my electrons, eating my oysters and mitigating as a lifestyle. It's a bit empowering to know that some of us might be walking healers with electrons to spare, or if someone is suffering something active like a migraine, we can offer them some RO water or have them ground immediately.

Sunny Cowgirl likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

November 4, 2015 (Truth in Humor)

And 7 years later, medicine is even more out of control than it was then...

13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Awesome! Didn't know... I'll have to grab some.

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

November 4, 2015 (More Hidden EMF Sources Exposed)

Hope you all enjoy...

TerrierMom and Sunny Cowgirl like this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

November 1st, 2015 (Moral Obligation?)

Yesterday walking through a parking lot to get my lunch, I saw two new mothers holding their newborns in front-slings. That was pleasant to see, until I realized both of them were on their cells talking to different people. So the mothers were holding their phones in their hands away from their heads--perfectly placing the cell phones a few inches from their babies' heads. I shook my head knowing the damage going on, only hoping that the mothers were acting more as an insulator for their babies. But what really made me fume was that after I got my lunch 15mins later, there they were again standing around talking on their cell phones.

So here's the question...Should I have interrupted their phone calls and given them a quick public service announcement by:

1. Interrupting them and saying, "Hi, you have a beautiful child...You also might want to go online later and research what cell phone EMFs can do to the mylen in the brain to reduce autism and other risks. Have a nice day."
    2. Or just keep walking.

Do we have a moral obligation to share knowledge to the clueless when it doesn't present itself? I'm thinking no. But if the situation does present itself, I'm thinking yes. Then it becomes up to the individual to either dismiss what was heard or take it in as a possibility, and if that nugget is seeded, take-action. In this situations, I ended up walking by because they were so involved with their cell conversations. I was hoping one of them would see me and it would be an invitation so I could tell them what they were doing.

16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thanks for the reply! It's why I passed on that situation. My further thinking is that because I have to live in this world with these clueless people, then how to we get them to wake up to the hazard in front of them? To me, a cell phone is a tool. Just like a knife or axe, you have to be careful to understand how to use it most effective so it won't damage you. This is what's going on. Most people are flailing about their 'cell-axes', holding them on the brain or babies and such because they don't have a clue about how RF works.

If we don't stay silent when a situation presents itself, we can take advantage of dispensing some knowledge in passing. Let's turn the tables. If your best friend had a newborn and you saw the same, would you feel a moral obligation to tell her? What makes a friend or relative any different than a stranger? It's the opportunity to share information. This is exactly why I didn't walk up to them and say anything... the opprotunity didn't arrive. But if it had, I would have mentioned something to them in a polite way.

My additional reasonsing would be this: Is it a moral obligation to tell someone drinking from a bottle that says 'poison' on it, but the person didn't see the label? Would you let that person keep on drinking, or do you let the person know that it's possible what is inside the bottle could be toxic? It's awareness to me. If they want to keep on drinking the bottle or talking on the cell, fine by me. I tried and then I'm moving on. I'm coming from a place where I want all of my neighbors to be healthy, not just my own son or myself. I do see the harm in sharing information from a snotty or bad disposition, or forcing the information on someone.

17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperance_(virtue)

Jack just had a genius answer (once again) over on the Optimal Kids channel... I'm gonna take his advice to heart and carry around the website link to Jack's main website on a business card and hand it to people if the situation arises, and to 'say nothing'! Additionally, this teaches and builds Temperance in my...that I learn to craft my words verbally with great forethought, one virtue that I've been working on as a personal character trait.

I.e., Temperance has a great deal to do with keeping one's mouth shut. There are many benefits to this approach including misrepresentation of information, turning someone off to the information via conversation, and liability upon oneself to name a few. What's even more important about that approach is it promotes self-motivation in others...To be crude, each person has to own their shit. And it's human nature to not be told what is right or wrong... it's up to the individual to discover it and then own it. This weekend, I'm gonna photoshop some weblink cards because I'm finding I'm running into these situations at least a few times a month.

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Bingo... role-models are a hot commodity these days...people actually seeing positive changes in others for the better. That's what we can offer without saying a word. Of course, the hottest commodity that is offered to people is the sun itself, and it's damn hot too :)

Curves and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think the same thing this time of year seeing leaf-blowers with sunglasses on and EMF generators strapped to their backs. What the heck ever happened to rakes? Hopefully the sun helps to mitigate some of the damage there.

Btw, there's a huge push right now for electric leaf-blowers because they are more quiet and with certain city ordinances. I'm guessing (because I haven't taken measurements yet) that the electric ones will carry far more EMF exposure than the motor ones. Either way, it's gotta be a lot of EMF into the body. Too bad they don't have earthing straps to wear while doing it.

20. Penny

Penny New Member

I've actually told the cart guy he has the best job in town - and to not wear sunglasses - but I'm basically an overbearing person who could not care less what people think of me...:)