1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Well, if I can do something for humanity, it's rolling a dodecahedron.

Pollen

44890961_918737984984127_7051982025359622144_n.jpg

Roman dodecahedron
    668417215_bf4ed4c53f_z.jpg

What is in Scompy's Pocket
    ScompyDodecahedron.jpg

Maybe??? "The excellent absorbing performance together with lightweight and ultrathin thickness endows the CNTs/Co composite with the potential for application in the electromagnetic wave absorbing field."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27998119

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  2. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

...absorbs EMFs, but what neutralizes/redirects/transmits/cancels/alters/(?) the absorbed and possibly collected EMFs...

I'm no trained empiricist yet I do value a theory of common sense, and attempt to practice critical thinking skills. Most of the Nanomaterials research may indeed promise some benefit to Humanity, which is soon to be on the Endangered Species List as the result of certain physico-chemo-technical (aka, Science) abominations of recent history. However, I seriously doubt this propagated belief in benefit to planetary life from assessing who globally owns the science work product and science media offerings crafted for both working scientists and regular people like me.

All I can say is the fact that since nanoparticles can easily pass the human blood brain barrier, might we not debate, with imagination, just what some current programs of 'dusting' the entire planet and atmosphere with nanos may actually bring about? Maybe not???

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

What's old is new again:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platonic_solid

Scompy and Phosphene like this.
  4. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

bucky balls??

5. drezy

drezy Gold

When I was younger but they're pretty normal now, why?

Allin likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

"Life truly begins outside of our comfort zone...When I think about it, when do I feel more alive?"

Listen to what she says comparing technology to nature.

MiR-494-3p regulates mitochondrial biogenesis and thermogenesis through PGC1-α signalling in beige adipocytes

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-33438-3

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

44977649_10155882525126485_3255654277737086976_n.jpg

Sheddie likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Conventional paradigms and typical behaviors get people in trouble.

ConventionalWisdumb.jpg

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Anya

Anya Gold

such a cool video, ice swim! CT is the best :D

Scompy likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yep, for this reason... (my shirt I often use to jump into my nearby river)

111_7402.JPG

Paleodocteur and Anya like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think that the statement on your T-shirt is definitely true.

This statement implies that making energy is a reason #1 for its existence.

It follows that we should do variety of actions to make sure that the energy output is very high.

One way is to make it small. (CT)
    The other way is to induce it into producing more water not less.

Actually, dr Boros in his #4hr video assigns
    #1 function of mitochondria being production of water
    because he wants more energy.
    The energy that mitochondria produces comes from the process that results in making matrix water.
    more matrix water produced= more energy

He ends up drinking minimal amounts of water,
    to induce production of matrix water.

upload_2018-11-7_6-38-15.png

13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Why do I think this may be a bigger problem as hospitals, ERs and ORs get 5G-a-fried. Moral of the story: make sure your surgeon has close to 20/20 vision, is not blue-light toxic and doesn't wear a bluetooth, microwave-pulsing headset during surgery. The aftermath of such an event may have required the patient to have another surgery to fix the problems of this one.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/surg...sCIG3Wq8IPve1Nq7-1yAyTezLVsbIQoXKVK0DHmEtUZqY

drezy likes this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

So tell me all... What is the best 5G haircut?

I think I have a good idea, as to why I wear a baseball cap indoors a lot.

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

"Fighting a disease is often the result of first fighting the circadian rhythm unknowingly." -- Myster Spock

"Wise doctors will ask about a patient's environment as much as the patient's history." -- Myster Spock

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

And here I go again breaking news over at EMF Warriors that the media dare not report. Just as I expected, people are being microwaved more than they realize, if we have a reliance on the phone bar-strength. This is very much like PhoneGate Scandal to me: the public has been getting misinformation about their radiation exposures in a plethora of ways. Because there are no standards, laws or FCC Regulations about the formula of connection bars actually mean and/or how they actively update, Industry continues to get away with misinformation into infinity ∞ because the public isn't aware there is a deeper health-problem at play. Public Health and Safety is literally being played.

Now, listen to what the reporter says about each carrier using a different formula. Marketers must have known about this for a decade or more: if a telecom creates a formula that shows less bars, you have more customers flee from your service. That is their bottom line, but what they don't want to let the public know is that if a person is relying on "more bars" to minimize their RF/Microwave exposure, it can be a bad move. Instead, the media shows an app about the number of nearby phone towers that are around to make a good connection (implying that when more phone towers go up and are outside someone's window, everything is magical fairies and flying, rainbow-colored unicorns for service), omitting any health implications living and sleeping next to a phone tower 24/7.

What the media will never report is that anyone can get an EMF meter and measure for oneself. This fact is always omitted on news reports because Telecoms know very well that if even 1 in 10 people carried an EMF meter on them and saw what was going on with their own eyes, it would be game over for Industry's current marketing plan. My experience has been similar in seeing higher bars than I would expect when measuring with my EMF meters; for those canaries, we already know via feel when the intensity is spiking. One final point: remember, the harder the phone is straining to keep a connection to a tower, the higher the RF/microwave emissions will be around the phone.

https://www.abc15.com/news/let-joe-know/is-your-cellphone-lying-about-signal-strength

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Alex97232 likes this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Telsa Tower found:

18. Anya

Anya Gold

Scompy besides CT what makes you feel alive? :D

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The human condition and helping it. I also beat to my own higher frequencies. The #1 important thing to me is visualizing a world where people can have the choice to live the way they desire. I don't want to see a world where my son 10 years from now has is choices ripped away from him because of the shenanigans of a mostly dead society.

Phosphene and Alex97232 like this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The next generation of Fires in California...

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bu...d_By5bNJAu9Q4xb_lO2SL-2MCDWYvvkK2aCmfU5HkB5NU

So everyone needs to be asking, "What are Transmission Lines?" and then ask, "are previous transmission lines designed to handle higher frequencies?"

LOOK:

"One of the fundamental parameters of transmission lines is that, the larger the diameter of the line, the lower the loss. A second fundamental parameter is that the amount of loss for a given line increases as the frequency increases. A third parameter is that larger lines can support more power without melting or arcing over, which can damage both the transmitter and the line."

https://urgentcomm.com/2012/09/07/t...r1bgw896GAj4qalg3J88H6OgS0YMhvR7DmEPKK3JjN6Hk

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Alex97232 likes this.