1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nuthin' to see here, move along:

countingstarsx likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-9-29_14-5-53.png

Scompy likes this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yep! The Japanese model several years ago helped to show scale.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

"When more people catch on to the reality that ACTUAL FREQUENCIES helped to create what we are and what we eat, the intellectual shackles of mechanistic biochemistry finally crumble downward into the low pH acid pit to be ground up for biological processing (with a probable insulin surge)." --Myster Spock

Without frequencies, you get no dessert! Deal with it! It looks a lot like this...

SunYum.jpg

Alex97232 likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Btw, this is my meme and my image in my meme, so totally sharable: i give everyone permission.

drezy likes this.
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

drezy likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Light, Glutamate excitotoxity and phosphorus!

"Work from our lab and others has suggested that the Ca2+/calmodulin dependent protein phosphatase, calcineurin (CN), provides a critical link between Ca2+ dysregulation and the activated astrocyte phenotype...

...Major consequences of hyperactivated CN/NFAT4 signaling in astrocytes are neuroinflammation, synapse dysfunction and glutamate dysregulation/excitotoxicity, which will be covered in this review article."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30038565

9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Narrative is everything for controlling perceptions. Are we being "burned" by Industry? WATCH THE VIDEO. Adam is showing us, in part, how that old phone game of telling details about a story from one person the next is very much alive and kicking. Omission of information is often the larger problem: when details are removed from a story (AKA narrative), it typically leaves another person to make assumptions and fill in what is missing, When Person A whispers a story in Person B's ear, and the Person B whispers the same story to Person C, and the process repeats itself down to Person Z, it is rare if we DON'T GET a new story created. The wise will expect the original story may have nothing to do with the original story at all.

Do we see the narrative pattern on the EMF Issue? It is could be the largest in all history. Those that break down story-telling understand how the mental perception of the masses are controlled. Can you also see the 'hypocrazy' with how someone can be injured by hot water due to a short-term damage source, but when a person is damaged by a longer-term damage source, society can be convinced to look away from 'something implied as minor.' Society and even our court systems rarely consider, "Is it okay to be damaged at all by any source at any intensity or concentration?" Because some types of poisons and damage sources can slow-moving, many unlearned people around us tend to chalk up the injuries are 'lesser' or 'nothing to be concerned about' even though the damage could result in a glioblastoma a decade or two into the future. There are many slower-poison snake bite potentials in this world.

When human flesh is burned with 10 molar Sulfuric Acid, wounds show up very quickly. I have seen this first-hand on my arm. But if a person is burned with 0.01 molar Sulfuric Acid, it may take a lot longer for the damage to appear and manifest to know something is going on at all...sometimes after the lab technician has gone home for the day away from the lab and notices the red splotch appear; and yes I have seen this also first hand literally on my hand. This is one analogy I often use for nnEMF. The Intensity of nnEMF exposures (concentration for biochemicals) is a factor, but not the only one. There are a great number of synergies at work, due to the biophysics and biochemistry involved to promote damage and disease to every single one of our 40+ trillion cells, and then attempt to heal an insult to our biology.

Now listen to what Adam says about the "Disinformation Campaign" and how the "Media bought it."

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Imagination and beneficial EMF come together here, not just the melody arrangement, but the quantum intent in the lyrics.

"Every man has a place, in his heart there's a space,
    And the world can't erase his fantasies
    Take a ride in the sky, on our ship fantasii
    All your dreams will come true, right away
    And we will live together, until the twelfth of never
    Our voices will ring forever, as one
    Every thought is a dream, rushing by in a stream,
    Bringing life to our kingdom of doing
    Take a ride in the sky, on our ship fantasii
    All your dreams will come true, miles away
    Our voices will ring together until the twelfth of never,
    We all, will live forever, as one
    Come see victory, in the land called fantasy
    Loving life, a new decree,
    Bring your mind to everlasting liberty
    Our minds will explore together, old worlds, we conquer, forever
    We then, will expand love together, as one
    Come to see, victory in a land called fantasy,
    Loving life, for you and me, to behold, to your soul is ecstasy
    You will find, other kind, that has been in search for you,
    Many lives has brought you to
    Recognize it's your life, now in review
    And as you stay for the play, fantasy, has in store for you,
    A glowing light will see you through
    It's your day, shining day, all your dreams come true
    As you glide, in your stride with the wind, as you fly away
    Give a smile, from your lips, and say
    I am free, yes I'm free, now I'm on my way"

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Alex97232 and Phosphene like this.
  12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Project Gorilla:
    Sheldon tries to teach Penny a "little" physics

Phosphene likes this.
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

DreamSacrifice.jpg

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Okay folks, this is a great video. It starts with talk about the Flexner Report, then relationships to energy in the body and his energy approach. Glutamate and GABA insights toward the end...

johnsonmd likes this.
  16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

17. drezy

drezy New Member

Scompy likes this.
  18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Native light and energy processes are built into life. Without electromagnetic energy and biophotons, what would we be? Answer: As dead as a door nail. Strangely, people on the street know more about artificial sweeteners, rather than the artificial frequencies in our modern environments. If there are known problems with the artificial sweeteners in the biochemistry, why do so few ask if there are problems with the artificial frequencies in our biophysics? Embracing natural frequencies and reducing artificial frequencies may be one of the wisest decisions we are making for our long-term health.

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi was a profound scientist. Many know about him as the researcher that first isolated Vitamin C in 1928. Here are a few things he said.

"All the energy in which we take into our bodies is derived from the sun."

"A living cell requires energy not only for all its functions, but also for the maintenance of its structure."

"Water is life's matter and matrix, mother and medium. There is no life without water."

"If structure does not tell us anything about function, it means that we have not looked at it correctly."

"We are all but recent leaves on the same old tree of life and if this life has adapted itself to new functions and conditions, it uses the same old basic principles over and over again. There is no real difference between the grass and the man who mows it."

TakeRoot.jpg

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Reposting into my journal:

"A low quantum yield environment = geo-engineering which mimics = leptin resistance = melanopsin dysfunction unleashing free retinol into tissues destroying optical signaling = a modern world that uses blue light and nnEMF 24/7 = global low vitamin D3 levels = blue light increases insulin resistance in environments = low melatonin levels = altered dopamine signaling = very low cortisol levels = low sex steroid hormones = pseudohypoxia at the mitochondrial level = altered NAD+/NADH because the H+ has been replaced by D in the outermitochondrial space and NADH the electron carrier needs H+ and not D to work = slower ATPase spin rate = low O2 = pseodohypoxia = slowed electron chain transport = altered autophagy and apoptosis = altered free radical signaling = the carburetor uses oxygen levels and the charge in NAD+ to quantize the ROS = too much D and not enough H+ in "Kreb's bicycle' = increased ELF-UV light release from cells = the Warburg shift = swelling of the matrix to spread the respiratory proteins out = NAD+ drops even more in people with blue light/nnEMF exposure = elevated ubiquitin rates = mt DNA mutations rise = epigenetic expression of nuclear genome is up-regulated = low levels of electrons and too many protons with the wrong spin in the wrong places in cells = electron density in tissues decreases = cells cannot make matrix water = dehydration = cells no longer connected electrically or magnetically to the environment via resonance = tissues lose their polarization and antenna function = the footprint is lowered DHA concentrations in tissues = lowers probabilities of excitons and solitons in cells = lowers the EZ size in cell water = bad battery = low redox = higher positive charges (protons) in proteins making them less hydrophilic = low intracellular pH = cell and mitochondrial swelling (cytochrome c release) = lowered magnetic and electric fields in mitochondria = ATPase spinning slows = lowered ATP levels = a loss of beta oxidation and amino acid functions = altered serotonin, melatonin, and dopamine levels in the retina/skin/ frontal lobes/brainstem = bad PVN = adrenal fatigue = second messenger calcium system altered = neurotransmitter release altered due to shit calcium signaling = altered seed germination in plants who support photosynthesis due to alter calcium flows in seeds = Why Monsanto now has carte blanche in the USA/Germany = to grow food in a nnEMF world = calcium controls voltage gated channels, NMDA, and glutamate excitotoxicity = glutamamte is a light LED optical switch for neurons = low DC electric current in plant and animals = bad food webs = geoengineering = we need higher food yields = low tissue DHA cycling in cell membranes = altered perceptions of reality = depression/anxiety = chronically lowered DHA in the brain and retina = altered melatonin cycles = destroyed sleep = lowered DC electric current = lowered regeneration potential in cells = small sized EZ in cell water = raised % heteroplasmy in mitochondria in neuroectoderm derivatives = low vitamin D and A levels = all opsin systems are decoupled from circadian mechanism = neurodegeneration explodes = breast, prostate, and brain tumors rates explode = ADHD/autism/SIBO explodes." This is the world humans have built, from the Black Swan perspective. Not good, not good at all."

Alex97232 likes this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

MitoChronic.jpg

Alex97232 and drezy like this.