1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

It was really 'cool' to see snow in places on the mountain on July 1st. Tells me how massive the ice-pack was back 6 months ago.

Jenelle likes this.
  2. This might be exactly exactly what i need. Borrowed friends cornet Microsystems and taking readins, stillness super new to exploring this. Thank you

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Scompy likes this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Of course, the irony is that the UVB is still pretty powerful through the clouds on Hawaii:

Phosphene and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

I'd pay patreon money to see Triumph delve into physics and interview scientists. After reading Cosmosapiens, Triumph interviewing scientists on what Lambda actually is would be killer.

Scompy and Phosphene like this.
  6. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Exactly. Thank you for this simple reminder.

7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

One of my favorite “long drive” songs. But it reminds me something I’ve been meaning to ask. My house is within 2 miles of an FM radio station and the 5 narrow transmitter poles are visible from the yard in summer and from the house in winter. It’s a small local station (5.9kW) but still...should I be overly concerned about this?

8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Depends on line of sight and how much mitigation you have from the towers....

Phosphene likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

As more time passes forward into a world of higher EMF proliferation, the naysayers and those highly skeptical on the EMF issue are bound to have a change of heart (mind you, their EMF-generating hearts) and come over across to our side begrudgingly. I don't see the opposite happening: more people flocking to the side of Industry as Smart Cities and the wireless public is about to experience a new volume of nnEMFs in their worlds like no other time in History.

Almost like the sheriffs showing up at the right moment in a Wild West scene, there is a great deal of incoming science headed our way, as well as a whole lot of past science already on the books--some of which has been hiding in plain sight or buried outright in less widely known scientific journals. Pubmed can be a fun adventure for the knowledge-seeking nerd, but there is a great deal missing from online sources already, and probably more gaps to come.

However, we are also entering an interesting climate on the internet, where some of the more meaningful information is harder to find. It doesn't surprise me in the least if information gets pulled, distorted or tainted from online knowledge banks with new control knobs. Just like my healthy-skepticism for science, I have the same for what I read online and how information is sourced. Personally, I get around some of the problems with actual books in my hard-copy library.

As various "entities" will no doubt continue to compete with online companies for search engines and information-storage sites, it would be insane if they would ever paint their own companies in a bad-light if they had control over larger chunks of information that a 'voting-majority' would normally consume. Just like the old phrase goes, only the winners and victors get to write the history books. But is this actually true in practice? Like Science, History is a funny thing because it is chalked full of clues for future observations if uncovered.

Delaying the inevitable and hiding evidence is needed to maintain the status-quo and retain power, obviously. There are many strategies to keep a false narrative alive such as: contort public belief with emotional impacts and Pavlovian responses, omit many wedges of information from media sources, distract the public into a state of apathy, or addict our biology to alter behaviors in favor of those in control.

But no matter what the groups or entities believe, all can fall like toy soldiers, especially when not in the business of being Pro-Health. Many interests will attempt to weaves a narrative of being Pro-Health with marketing and government-backed entities, while at the same time, damaging the health of the public. But painting desired narratives to cover tracks always has an expiration date. It is only a matter of time until more clues are uncovered and more Sherlock Holmes arrive on the scene to discover what has been going on.

Science_Stale.jpg

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

agree........5G itself will be a change agent for those who can still think well.

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Minichondriacs learn enough about the significance of their mitochondria for their overall heatlh... +7.2 years of life added

Mitochondriacs get deeper to know how to mitohack and implement strategies their worlds... + 16.6 years of life added

Mightychondriacs can quote more mitochondrial statistics than Fantasy Football leagues... +31.4 years of life added

mightychondria.jpg

Jenelle likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

EMFVortex.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Phosphene and Alex97232 like this.
  16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Phosphene likes this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Are you all tired of my memes? Well then, doesn't matter. Here's a fun stat for kids (and adults)...

GeniusBrain.jpg

Alex97232 and Jenelle like this.
  18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

WOW, finally shedding some 'better light' into the mitochondria:

"Radiation-induced biophotons are an electromagnetic form of bystander signalling. In human cells, biophoton signalling is capable of eliciting effects in non-irradiated bystander cells...

Overall, these results provide evidence for a link between biophoton emission and biomodulation of the mitochondrial ATP synthesis process. However, there are many aspects of biological modulation by radiation-induced biophotons which will require further elucidation."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29427954

drezy and Jenelle like this.
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

It is useful to be reminded about the typical process we use to digest information and what we do with it to help our lives. As many EMF Warriors are well aware, Myster Spock ironically **loves** to be logical about his analyses and often uses terms like "sheeple" and "conventional wisdumb" for parts of society that can represent obstacles we face to properly change awareness in society and regain control of the narrative out from under Industry's feeble thumb that hopefully is perceived as Thor's Hammer to the sheeple, due to Industry's message, accumulation of wealth, political infrastructure and lures upon public sentiment. Yeah, that was one long sentence, but not changing it.

Having information for the sake of information, making judgments upon "just the information" and doing nothing meaningful with a library is a bit like buying Ferris Bueller's friend's 1958 Ferrari and letting it sit in the garage for 364 days of the year as an independent entity. As more time passes, the information is just collected and connections are never interwoven.

imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg

The compartmentalization into separate tanks of information works to help control minds. Just like when The Titanic sank (or what ever ship you believe this was), it was because of the synergy of the 3 of the 5 water compartments that worked together, in weight, to get it to plunge into the Atlantic. Independently, each water compartment doesn't know about the other 4 compartments.

But in synergy, the whole of all compartments can drive a system to crash or find something deeper and more meaningful. How we interpret information needs cross-sectioned for a wider analysis. If we fail to acquire enough knowledge, which often requires personal experiences for testing the information, we may never come to a deeper place of wisdom. Instead, we may skip the step altogether and create paradigms based on "experiences through the lens of information" rather than viewing our "experiences through the lens of knowledge."

When our minds are more "tomatoey-ripe" like a ball of spaghetti noodles, it can offer unforeseen an advantage to "do stuff" with the information we attain and make sense of it to create knowledge with perspective. Creativity and imagination always wins for humanity, because it can help provide perspective in new ways that can challenge the status-quo that may have gone off-their-rockers. And now we are living in a time when those on-their-rockers are viewed as being off-their-rockers, when the opposite is true.

Is it a more sane position when discovering we may want to protect health due to the discovery and the interlinking of knowledge? Or, is it a more sane position to take to make arguments based on "information acquisition" using compartment-based thinking and omitting knowledge acquisition to make judgment? Have you heard industry argue this countless times, "there is not enough information to make a proper judgment about the safety of nnEMFs?" Industry loves it when the public stays focused on information, misses the knowledge-acquisition step so that people on the streets never arrive to a place of wisdom.

The Industry-government bedfellows are well-aware that it is crucial that knowledge itself is withheld from the public eye. When links are made, dots are connected and the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed, it will force Industry's hand to up their game to keep the knowledge suppressed as they spew out more statistical data to confuse and information to distract. Industry is kept quite happy when wisdumb-buying people consume their products and restructure their lives with nnEMFs around every corner, as Nature watches on the sidelines with a huge facepalm.

Industry is trying to push Life to be more like robots and androids in the coming years. They want humans to think in terms of information rather than wisdom, so deeper questions will never be asked in a public setting. Why put egg on the face of Industry when it's providing such a good service for everyone? But by definition, Life **IS** Nature and it cannot be suppressed or altered into submission. Mother Nature never sits back for long because Father Time awakens her when needed.
    KnowledgeAcquisition.jpg

Alex97232, Jenelle and Sheddie like this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Here is one of the most romantic tear-jerkers of all time with quantum sunlight beams into the eyes with an oxytocin-dopamine surge.
    You're welcome haha!