1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

My solution for projects that I fear not completing at all (via a future expectation): just don't give myself a timeline pressure point, while I look for the relationships to the 'hobby' elements in it if the motivation cannot be found. Usually works outside of having a TARDIS (aka time machine). I actually learned the term "Grudge-Dungeon" from a pastor yeas ago. Getting our neurology top-notch is like renting a time-machine, I've found personally. Balanced dopamine plays a huge role to understand how distractions prevent our ultimate goal. Often the volume of learning something or the time required to complete something is the largest hurdle, like reading JK's website as a perfect example ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

type40tardis_newthumb.png
    Phosphene and Billybats like this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I know this has nothing to do with what you are saying, to my dumb question/thought.

All the peppers in the picture were tested for all I guess heat levels except the smooth one, the others are wrinkly.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

All I know is, that a few days ago, it tasted like I was eating the sun, directly.
  4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I wonder then if the more wrinkled the hotter and the most sun. Looks like the scorpion is the most wrinkly. You ate that on.. dang.
  5. Phosphene

Phosphene Closet Libertarian

I was actually using the word ‘projects’ as a verb, as in psychological projection. Interesting how our best attempts at communication can get skewed. (Another huge factor in relationship woes of course.) I like your response anyway so what does that say? Perhaps like the Tardis, the inside is bigger than the outside. :D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Ah yes...I see. This also goes very deeply quantum in influence. Ready for this video?

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Closet Libertarian

Cool! So of course the TARDIS is feasible.

There’s probably some theme connection here with random event generation, expectation, and projection that I can’t quite crysalize. Have to stew a bit more.

I don’t quite get all the science but I’ve been fascinated by “abnormal” things since childhood and have always felt that transcending dimensions is possible. Hell, I’m currently living at a yoga ashram where this stuff is tossed around every day. Hope to express more about this soon. I do need a time machine to slow down my days (at least till my dopamine improves and I start kickin ass with project completion like you fine folks). I swear time moves faster here. If there is one word that is never in my vocabulary, it’s bored.
    Scompy likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Do not Ignore this video, else it's potentially Ignorance. Another assimilation-minded individual using a breadth of information; not even close to JK's interwoven mind of protons and electrons, but it's a good listen nonetheless about truth, teachability, where information comes from, and much, much more. He has another video series where he broke down the Matrix Movies and it was wonderful.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018