1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

My solution for projects that I fear not completing at all (via a future expectation): just don't give myself a timeline pressure point, while I look for the relationships to the 'hobby' elements in it if the motivation cannot be found. Usually works outside of having a TARDIS (aka time machine). I actually learned the term "Grudge-Dungeon" from a pastor yeas ago. Getting our neurology top-notch is like renting a time-machine, I've found personally. Balanced dopamine plays a huge role to understand how distractions prevent our ultimate goal. Often the volume of learning something or the time required to complete something is the largest hurdle, like reading JK's website as a perfect example ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.

type40tardis_newthumb.png

Phosphene and Billybats like this.
  2. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I know this has nothing to do with what you are saying, to my dumb question/thought.

All the peppers in the picture were tested for all I guess heat levels except the smooth one, the others are wrinkly.

Cynthia Holmes likes this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

All I know is, that a few days ago, it tasted like I was eating the sun, directly.

4. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I wonder then if the more wrinkled the hotter and the most sun. Looks like the scorpion is the most wrinkly. You ate that on.. dang.

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I was actually using the word ‘projects’ as a verb, as in psychological projection. Interesting how our best attempts at communication can get skewed. (Another huge factor in relationship woes of course.) I like your response anyway so what does that say? Perhaps like the Tardis, the inside is bigger than the outside. :D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Ah yes...I see. This also goes very deeply quantum in influence. Ready for this video?

Phosphene likes this.
  7. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Cool! So of course the TARDIS is feasible.

There’s probably some theme connection here with random event generation, expectation, and projection that I can’t quite crysalize. Have to stew a bit more.

I don’t quite get all the science but I’ve been fascinated by “abnormal” things since childhood and have always felt that transcending dimensions is possible. Hell, I’m currently living at a yoga ashram where this stuff is tossed around every day. Hope to express more about this soon. I do need a time machine to slow down my days (at least till my dopamine improves and I start kickin ass with project completion like you fine folks). I swear time moves faster here. If there is one word that is never in my vocabulary, it’s bored.

Scompy likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Do not Ignore this video, else it's potentially Ignorance. Another assimilation-minded individual using a breadth of information; not even close to JK's interwoven mind of protons and electrons, but it's a good listen nonetheless about truth, teachability, where information comes from, and much, much more. He has another video series where he broke down the Matrix Movies and it was wonderful.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Sheddie and SlamSlask like this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Twinkle, twinkle little "star" within our cells...

"A biochemical analysis of purified recombinant human Twinkle protein (gene product of c10orf2) showed that the mitochondrial replicative helicase inefficiently unwinds well characterized intermolecular and intramolecular G-quadruplex DNA substrates, as well as a unimolecular G4 substrate derived from a mitochondrial sequence that nests a deletion breakpoint described in human renal cell carcinoma. Although G4 has been implicated in the initiation of mitochondrial DNA replication, our current findings suggest that mitochondrial G-quadruplexes are also likely to be a source of instability for the mitochondrial genome by perturbing the normal progression of the mitochondrial replication machinery, including DNA unwinding by Twinkle helicase."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4208006/

10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Having played RPGs since 1979 using 4-sided, 6-sided, 8-sided, 10-sided, 12-sided and 20-sided dice, it's an amazing part of mathematical nature that Metaton's cube contains a great number of 3-dimensional shape constructions within a 2-dimensional drawing of a few circles!

In thinking about water biophysics and the hexagon lattice formed, 7 circles of equal diameters are fundamental to the formation of a hexagon. For that matter, in thinking about all semi-conductors. Then adding another 6, circles, we get the "Flower of Life" and formations we find in nature. I really could care less how woo-woo associations, or crop-circle or conspiracy-theories, or any of the things could be formed about me posting this. Anything that promotes a rigid mind to turn away from what is embedded into shapes and nature, and what they create could be considered a form of mind-control, no? Flat-out sentiment: anything that points us what could be closer to an observed truth is what motivates me to investigate.

We have to start thinking atomic and subatomic as to the ramifications of geometry. It's also a point of contention I've found that people will laugh at to dismiss, but I don't think it's something we should ignore. It's a wonderful thing to see how the most basic part of the Pi can turn into the most complex things.

Flower of Life:
    FlowerofLife.jpg

Metatron's Cube:

metatron__s_cube_by_friskynibblet-d547d5m-273x300.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    drezy likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

SCOMPY'S 5 MITOHACKS FOR A 5G WORLD!
    This is *in addition* to the normal quantum goodness of sunlight, grounding, CT, good water sources, friends, etc.

1. DDW and DDF. Deuterium Depleted Water and Food sources. I am just finishing my last batch of 25ppm DDW this coming week (undiluting up to around 75ppm) and not only do I feel great, lots of improvements to my fatloss. I purposely gained 10 pounds of extra bodyfat from Feb-March to prep my April DDW hack. The 10 pounds are back off, and my strength and lungs also feel way better compared to this time last year. My original metric was 142ppm in my breathy, and in a week or two, I'll see where my breathy is at now. I view this like an "oil change" I may do twice a year. I suspect I'm down below 130ppm now. The larger observations: I suspect my ES has gotten better because of my DDW now. I have no tinnitus and I've tested it more and more recently with specific places I know that has usually set it off in the past. My eye spots are basically gone also, and I spent 30mins on the phone earlier in the week with no eye spots...normally this would also form them after 15+ minutes.

2. Fasting. A very long water fast at the beginning of each month (3 to 6 day fast based on various factors). During each month, I also have periodic IF daily. This varies from about 14 to 18 hours per day based on what's going on, when I exercise, etc.

3. Baking Soda. Proton information boost, lowered inflammation and pH balance. In the morning right upon waking, I will do an 8 oz glass of water with 1 teaspoon of baking soda. About 2 hours before sleeping, another 6 oz. glass of water with 1 teaspoon mixed. Then I also brush my teeth with baking soda with some neem.

4. Overall Potassium Boosting. I have been adding more K+ to my diet overall in the form of salts, but also some greens. I've been doing a bit of basil, kale or spinach for the K+ at lunch with typically fish/shrimp or seafood or dark meat chicken or egg (usually tumeric is here with pepper and Habenero or similar hot salsa for another benefit). Then I have a "NoSalt" salt alternative that is made with K+ Salts. I'll weave in 25% of this K+ salt in a mixture of 75% Celtic and/or French salts.

5. Dark Chocolate (in Great Moderation). About 2 to 4 wedges of Dark Chocolate at max per day (often skipping a day between) for the Magnesium and Resveritrol. I'll typically do an 85 ot 88% Dark chocolate that was not wrapped in Aluminum foil and I'll have the chocolate right after breakfast, or, right after lunch. Never past 1pm for the day.

Anita, johnsonmd, Sheddie and 5 others like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

25ppm DDW ---->>(undiluting up to around 75ppm)
    -----
    How many days are you drinking that?
    How many liters/day
    ==================
    You said:
    My original metric was 142ppm in my breathy, and in a week or two, I'll see where my breathy is at now.
    ----
    What was your ATP-RPM on that test?
    ===================
    If you can, please post test results as a picture as I do.
    Specially in latter time it give additional information.

What are your plans with:
    drinking DDW
    what strenght
    what indicators are you using to figure out your goals toward DDW & DDF use.

I think that currently sick people have easier way to deal with DDW. Pedal to the medal, (for 14 months), as suggested (for animals) by Somylai in his book.

I am specially concerned with goals for (presumably) "healthy" people.
    I guess you and (hopefully) me are in that category.
    Specially, with the way @Jack is going with his teachings, it is obvious that we do not want to get rid max amount of deuterium by eventually drinking only DDW-25.
    So, how to go about figuring some limits (at least until Jack decide that it is proper time to clarify that).

///////////

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

25ppm DDW ---->>(undiluting up to around 75ppm)

If I would plan on using 75ppm DDW
    I would mix:
    3 half liter or one 1.5liter DDW-25
    mixed with 2 half liters of cheapest water available to me.

my tap water (NJ 07054) was tested by me --> 150.2ppm
    Costco RO water was tested by me --->149.4ppm
    Aquafina was tested by me --->150.5ppm

Note that 3+2=5 half liters = 2.5liters
    convenient daily supply (at least for me)

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I'm using Evian around 145ppm. I have a x2 month supply, and this ends probably in the next week. I'm thinking of weaving in D2O a few times per year. They didn't tell me my RTM, hmm, now I have to go find out why.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

I use potassium bicarbonate and every morning I have eggs over greens plus red cabbage and feta - so yummy:) I do the potassium either when I wake up before breakfast or a couple hours after breakfast

Sheddie and Scompy like this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

^^^Btw, the Baking Soda hack has done something quite interesting in the past week. The fat is flying off my body with the DDW without me even trying. Why could this be? I'm thinking it's circumventing most inflammation that may have been there via the higher protein content I generally consume (meat, eggs, etc.) along with the massive buff to my mitos.

Jason Coates likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

Scompy,
    I have been drinking almost only glacial water for weeks now or even months, about 3 liters/day. And I too have the feeling it somehow melts the fat off my body???
    How can this be??

19. Inger

Inger Silver

I have not had baking soda though. Never tried that hack. Do you think it is the soda, or the DDW or the combination of them that burns the fat off?

20. Penny

Penny New Member

It increases/creates an EZ...