1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sept. 29th, 2015. ("Dumb"meter Info and Mitigation)
    The RF-EMF curtains came yesterday from England and I put them up in my son's room... BLAM! The RF oscillations are gone; it covers the walls from floor to ceiling and it can be rolled up during the day if we want the room to look normal. That's a huge relief to know I'm back reflecting a lot of crap now. I did have to tell my son that I got the curtains for the winter to help keep his room warm enough. I hate telling a white-lie to him, but I don't want to worry him either about the home and room he lives in. The aspect of fear can be overwhelming to some, and I have to keep that in-mind to mitigate the potential to cause fear in others that don't have a scientific, matter-of-fact approach about these issues that can damage the human body. I think this having a broader amount of knowledge on a subject and getting acclimated to it. Some people just emotionally freak out when it comes to receiving any type of damage in life, but my approach is that I'm going to be dead at some point some day anyway. And really, there's no avoiding damage in life. What's frustrating more than anything is knowing that we as humans create damage unneccessarily with artificial light and EMF, and because it's the very thing that makes the modern world modern, no one wants to alter their electrical and visual benefits or even admit that it could be a source of disease.

So my take is that it's not worth sweating the small stuff on the emotional side of it, but it is WELL WORTH educating others about what damage is happening. The approach needed is highly delicate, so it also needs to be spun positively, and one way I've already found is showing various methods of mitigation, protocols, behavior changes and lifestyle changes. Death is assurred (and it looks like Taxes on Death now too), so it's a matter of quality of life that we live, not getting diseases that will make the one life we have worse. Doing everything I can in my little world to help the next generation.

EMF Detection and SmartMeter: From many previous posts in my jounal, you might see that I was attempting to pinpoint the pulsing sounds in my son's bedroom. My Cornet is sensitive enough and I'm good with it that I figured out the pulsing is coming from my neighbor's house that's about 50 feet away. It's either their Smartmeter or their WiFi system making the oscillations. It's their EMF that's coming into our space. I also had a great talk with a local electrical guy from my power company that appeared on the surface to be telling me the truth. He told me that the Smart Meter on my house is not a Smart Meter at all, but a 'Digital Analog Meter.' He said he looked up my product number and said there should be no RF coming off of my meter. He also told me that in the future, they were planning on installing a new Smart Meter on the side of my home and that I can opt out of it insteaf of having them install it. He also said that the older analog meters are gone/not available and that you mostly can only get the Digital Analog meters.

What he said is true, maybe. I don't detect any RF coming off my meter, though I do have a magnetic field that permiates into the home about 2 feet off the outside of the wall. But for RF, from my investigation, I'm not discounting the 'antenna effect' possiblity... that many companies might be using a Smart Meter that the meter itself doesn't output any RF, but instead, uses the home's wiring to do the RF transmissions for them. I'll have to research this in full to know for sure.

Meanwhile, in thinking that RF is going to be a HUGE DEAL about 10 to 20 years from now when most of the populace gets 'in-the-know' about how RF is intersecting with their health. Companies that offer mitigation-blocking RF blankets, window coverings, or even window film are going to skyrocket on the Dow Jones when the demand grows. I did a quick search and found this:

http://www.slt.co/products/RFShieldingWindowFilm/

I'm thinking about adding an RF blocking window film to my windshields and side windows if the price is good. When I drive around, some cell towers can pulse at 50+ milliWatts/Sq.m, and with everyone in their cars at red-lights with their head's down looking at a phone, gadget or pad, I usually get average readings of 0.1 to 10 milliWatts/Sq.m everywhere I go when I travel around a Seattle suburb. Thinking the numbers have to be much higher in more density populated areas just due to the volume of communication of devices.

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

October 2nd, 2015.
    Starting my October journal with an image that says everything. Feel free to steal it.
    LearnTheFacts.jpg

3. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

^^ I did steal this and posted on FB.

Scompy likes this.
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, I'm not naive about this crap. I'm just gonna view all of their language as SmartAssMeter answers until I know the truth for myself.

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 5th, 2015. (More Measurements)
    I grew up in the Willamette Valley (http://willamettewines.com/). I'm in Seattle now, but we always used to say back in Oregon, "It's Willamette Damnit!" for telling others how to say the word. ;)

Things I did this weekend related here:

--Measured my old Nintendo DS handheld with my RF and magnetic meters. I noticed in the past at times that my son would only cough when playing on it. Although he didn't play games online with it, I didn't think any RF would be coming into the unit. However, there is a mode at the front for doing a chatroom, typing in things, etc. My son liked to do that and type in words, doodle, etc. But this auto-turns on the DS's RF and I was getting readings in the 0.1 to 3.0 milliWatts/Sq. Meter range with certain larger pings. Blamo, another RF source nailed down. It's pretty insideous to know all RF sources, but again, to know the intensities. To know if your DS is seeking an RF connection, it blinks green in the front at a constant rate. The magnetic EMF coming off the DS was minimal, though I didn't check it while it was actively charging. I see that my electric beard-shaver is probably got the worst EMF. One needs to ask the question: Is being a hair-stylist one of the unhealthiest occupations? They use electric shavers with high magnetic EMF and breath-in toxic MSDS chemicals the hair color treatments.

--Listened to the October Webinar (AAA+++) . Once again, I'm going to have to listen multiple times.

--Doing some household testing with my Stetzerizers (http://www.amazon.com/Graham-Stetze...?srs=3029845011&ie=UTF8&qid=1444067091&sr=8-2)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 6th, 2015. (Seeing the Light)
    I think we've just scratched the surface as humans with the mechanisms of light and its fundemental properties. For some reason, my brain is stuck on a problem with what we know about light, so now I'm ironically diving deep into that abyss to see where it leads mentally. The fact that microwave, UV, IR, radio and the like are simply a function of wavelength, and we know direct and obvious interactions on and in the human body and nearly all forms of life for that matter, the nanometer matters for speeding and slowing... time included. There's more going on than meets the eye, and I think because our machinery of the eye is built as such, we're not seeing the whole picture. We're being fooled. Thoughts like this...what if our eyes had the ability to distinguish individual colors within white light? what if our eyes could see slower or faster wavelengths? Why are our eyes designed this way? Some insects see in the UV spectrum. Do they age faster because of this fact, or rather, because they do see in the UV spectrum, they are not being slowed like the rest of us that can see more into the IR? To test this weird hypothesis, it would take about 150 years. We'd need to find a person that is naturally able to see more into the IR, and see if that person living to an older age lives longer. According to Einstein if you grasp relativity, we're being pushed by pliable matter of space around us, so can we manipulate our environment to the point of slowing our own interaction with our space around our bodies? We know specific mechanisms look harmful when exposed to enough RF because of the body's expectation of certain wavelengths for Vitamin D production, setting CLOCK, etc. But what is RF really doing concerning our interaction with the bending of space around us? This is why my brain is going crazy here because I think we've literally got a lens on our thought-processes that we haven't considered. Just looking at the nanometer chart reveals a lot... we only see a sliver of what's going on with the eye, we are trapped with the machinery the eye offers us, and we have very crude means to measure the rest.

Attached Files:

cinnamon likes this.
  7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 6th, Part 2. (The Oregon Vortex)

Fake or real? Maybe a bit of both... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Vortex
    I've visited the Oregon Vortex in the past--it's outside of Ashland, Oregon. The vents from Crater Lake probably run under this location (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crater_Lake). Could places like these actually be examples of observations of gravitational lensing due to some type of rock or mineral compounds? I'm very EMF sensitive as you all know, being able to feel changes and hear tinnitus. When I was at the Vortex, I really did feel different and came into the place wanting to disprove everything about it. There were also many native American legends about that location and the locals knew to 'stay clear' of the place before it was used as a surveyor's Gold weighing place.

Anyway, this all got me thinking about laylines and other places of potential 'pushing of space' around us to create perceived, altered laws of physics from my Part 1 above. Totally off the wall and probably pseudo-science, but still,..interesting nonetheless.

8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 7th, 2015
    So just how does a vinyl record work? Magnetism and recording of sound:
    ()

CD vs. Vinyl:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    cinnamon likes this.
  9. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Very interesting, @Scompy !

I always thought the problem with digital music is that it is a sample. Kind of like when we look at a photo made of pixels. Even at fairly low resolutions, our brain fills in the rest and it looks good to us. But really, it cannot come near to matching the real thing when we go outside into natural light and witness our world with our own eyes.

It's interesting that digital music also doesn't include the full range of frequencies. The illustration toward the end of the video shows that so well. I remember when it first became popular to play recorded music on elevators and in waiting rooms. There was something called "Muzak" that took out all the highs, all the lows, and all the voices so the music was recognizable and pleasant, but never ever moving.

Makes the idea of live music all the more appealing! :)

Lahelada and Scompy like this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 8th, 2015.
    Starting the day with humor...
    LeavesFB.jpg

Anya, JakZ, enyaw and 2 others like this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I have another take on this: Some political forces want us all to live 'artificially' as a web to gain more control over us.

Artificial Lighting
    Artificial Sounds
    Artificial Foods (anything processed)
    Artificial Flavors
    Artificial Sugars (Aspartame = calcium efflux)
    Artificial Life Simulation (Virtual Reality games)
    Artificial Love (will robots replace humans in the future?)

The list goes on... but it all leads to ARTIFICIAL TRUTH--fakeness in everthing, lies. Change reality enough to something artificial, and someone else is in control over your life. It's getting pretty messed up, NO DOUBT!
    ()

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 9th, 2015 (The Chills are giving me The Chills)

I'm putting some 2+2+2+2+2+2 = 12.
    --We know about the benefits CT gives us when we get "The Chills"
    --"The Chills" can often run down our SPINE, which is very interesting indeed that it's an internal-core response out to the skin
    --If a sickness comes on, we get "The Chills" possibly as a benefit surge to fight off the initial infection
    --During a really bad sickness, "The Chills" continue from time to time more frequently
    --Adrenaline responses to the senses... most common is music to get "The Chills" or seeing certain things like a magnificant sunset, etc.
    --Endorphin responses when exercising too long/too hard to push someone over a wall

So the first question that comes to mind: Is it beneficial to self-induce "The Chills" in addition to CT, such as listening to a musical piece while also taking a cold bath?

I say all of this because it occurred to me that when I was 8 years old, I was hospitalized for a horrible ear-infection for 5 days with an extreme temp. The doc asked me, "If there is anything you want, I'll give it to you." My answer was, "I want a bath." Now, it may be a funny response, but I was dead-serious. I felt like I wanted to take a bath more than anything, not to get clean either. I felt like it would help me out. I actually felt like I wanted it to be luke-warm too and requested that because I had been so damn hot in the hospital room with the fever, but I'm also wondering if my body knew it was craving electrons via grounding in a bathtub, since nearly all tubs are grounded via pipes. Cold Bathtubs = x2 benefit for grounding+CT.

(PROFOUND UPDATE OR ALREADY VERIFIED?!): I just learned that Vitamin D deficient people often have a higher correlation with the shivering response. This would indicate to me that 'the shiver' might simply be a physical method to pull Vitamin D stores from the skin into the bloodstream in times when there is stress. So if a person doesn't have much in the way of Vitamin D, I'm hypothesizing that the body's natural response would be to pull, pull, pull more frequently to in an attempt to get every last drop of Vitamin D possible. And in times of extra stress from a sickness or over-exertion, the body calls for Vitamin D. In the case of listening to good music, it may be a way to voluntarily pull the Vitamin D into the bloodstream rather than involuntarily?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 10th, 2015 (Stetzerizer in the Home)

14. vinyl always wins!

Scompy likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 11th, 2015!

Controller rumble magnetic EMF... didn't expect to find this!

16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 13th, 2015 (An interesting Denstist Visit to say the LEAST!)
    So my gums are growing back, no kidding here. I was shocked when I found out. They've been taking measurements of my gum disstances for the past 3 years. This time, they measured my gums and literally they have all returned to 1s 2s, and 3s, when they used to be 2s, 3s, 4s and a few 5s. I'm suspecting that it's a combination of things that's making me have better redox, but possibly because I've been having ice all of the time. Every morning, iced coffee, and in the evenings, typically iced water. I often times suck on really good-quality ice cubes for 20mins. Of course, because I eat ketotic, I haven't had any tartar build-up for 3 years now too.

17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 15th, 2015 @ 8:05am

Sunrise in Seattle. Taken 35 mins ago...

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well I got full body UV yesterday in 5 hours made 44K IU o vitamin D

Anya, Scompy and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Scheduling multiple vacations to Arizona in the next six months. I'm pretty lucky to have seen the sun this morning up here.

nicld likes this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 17th, 2015 (Physics Thoughts)

Is the conversion of energy to mass when wavelength converts into a photon, rather than light being both a wave and both a photon? I woke up this morning in a dream-soup about light and matter. I've always suspected that a photon has mass, we just cannot detect it yet. And from many blogs, the fact that the EM force attracts photons is an indicator too. Last night, I went to sleep thinking about if E=mc^2 has another explanation. Thinking this has got to have been considered already. I arrived at oscillations and wavelength resonance:

m=E/c^2 sure, but...

What type of matter are we talking about concerning mass? In other words, does the particular light-frequency organize elements at key wavelength signatures? w1, w2, w3, etc. correlating to the needed light wavelength to create a specific type of element?

m(hydrogen)=E/c^2 (example like w1, w4, w6, w9 together create hydrogen)
    m(carbon)=E/c^2 (example like wx+wy+wz)
    m(iron)=E/c^2 (example like wx+wy+wz)

My first thought would be if the periodic table elements align perfectly for matter creation at specific wavelengths at the moment light and energy 'get together' to form matter. We know elements have light signatures too... can we find a pattern for an element's creation in those wavelengths?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015