1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Scompy, I think we need pictures! :D

2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

K, expect some later today :)

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

(Drumroll...)

Attached Files:

4. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Great job with the sewing! Nice too that you left the "official logo" intact. :)

Now will it be reflecting your own brainwaves back at you? :rolleyes::D

5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I think so... Actually I'm wondering if the cap is gonna be better overall. Most Rf-EMF is going to be coming from overhead sources, but if it comes from the side or below, I guess it could give me a double-brain reflection.

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 26th, 2015.
    --Tomorrow morning will be sewing an Argen mesh cap for my 6-year old son for his school this year
    --This time next week, my son will be in 1st Grade and I'll be taking measurements.
    --Work IT did all they could to try to figure out the Rf-EMF source, but were relying on my detection methods and didn't have a way to check for themselves. Now it's up to a higher level with the building facility to search for the source after I emailed them my findings. I'm thinking either it's a WiFi coming in from nearby, or from a roof-source. I think many companies that own buildings actually rent-out their roofs for cell towers for companies.

Here is an interesting CT/Circadian Rhythm enhancement I received in 1983. One of my best, all-time teachers I ever had taught 8the Grade English, a Mrs. Keltner, and she previously came from teaching college classes. She kept her room at 62F. She also kept all of the fluorescent lights off in her room too. I remember these things because it was a big deal at the time because many parents and students complained it was really cold. They didn't care much that the lights were out, but she explained that students in her previous classes were always more awake and alert if she set the temp lower and had the lights off. Later in the year, I came to like the class more than any of my others and also learned 11th level high-school English as an 8th grader because she pushed us really hard.

SlamSlask, Alex97232, Jude and 2 others like this.
  7. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Scompy, you mentioned about the possibility of cell towers on the roof. I think you might find this video interesting:

It's a presentation done by Magda Havas in March 2012 to a community that was concerned about a cell tower on the local fire station. She does a great job explaining about the antennas and also other sources of nnEMF. I found particularly interesting, the testimonial of the woman who had lived for 2 months in an apartment with a cell tower on the roof above her.

The whole video is great. It's a bit unsettling to realize that it was made over 3 years ago and the levels of nnEMF are even worse today.

SlamSlask, Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thanks! So far, everything has been silent on this front. Since there is no conclusive data on the RF influencing people and there are no guidelines established in the US, no one feel obligated to do anything about it. My afternoon tinnitus disagrees.

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Aug. 31st, 2015
    Power outage for the past 2 days and wow, I could feel everything 'fresh' in the air. No SmartMeter working on the home, etc. First time ever that I enjoyed the outage.

But I made a mistake to go out to a restaurant and discover they pinged-on my tinnitus by these things at every table: http://www.ziosk.com/ Probably over 100 in the whole restaurant and 6 of them around me. I was watching likee 5-year olds playing games on them too. I'll never go back knowing this now, and if I do go back, I'll be taking along my detector to show people working there.

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Awesome vid! Thanks for sharing it!

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sept. 1st, 2015 -- The Parents Strike Back, Episode V

Empowered with more information, I'm now going to have to take additional readings at my kid's school or arrange an appointment alone with the teacher. Today, I was just being casual in his classroom, I was getting 0.1 to 1.0 mW/Sq. meter readings. I walked over by some computers I saw in one corner, thinking they might be WiFi'ed all up. I kept it in my pocket and I didn't have any cell nor my wife. There were a few other parents with their kids that could have had their phones pinging periodically cell-towers, but I need to somehow take measurements when no one is around for additional accuracy.

What really pissed me off more than anything was that they have my son sitting about 3 feet away from a microwave oven in the classroom. During lunchtime, kids are allowed to heat their lunches. I'm going to have to show the teacher, directly with EMF-Meter evidence, what happens with the field around a microwave is actively on. The lack of knowledge, espeically in schools, is astounding. It's basic science that needs to be taught to the teachers. The irony of that last sentence is beyond words. Nearly all of the magnetic EMF fields from microwaves I've measured (including my own) are at least 5-6 feet away before falloff into acceptable levels.

I'm gonna have to tell the teacher directly that anytime anyone uses the microwave, I want all kids at least 6 feet away from it. I think I'll have to bring this issue up with the principal since it appears all classrooms are organized the same way. Convinence trumping health. Good job. There's enough damage going on with the overhead flourescent lights as it is, but everyone is clueless and I'm gonna have to be the one that looks like the nutcase. I'll have to do it in an very optimistic, empowering, and protective manner representing the health of all children in the school... If push comes to shove, I may have to drop some bombs about my past-- working years at Stanford University as a biologist so they do not dismiss.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    Alex97232 likes this.
  12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sept. 2nd, 2015.
    Kid's classroom has a Wifi router that pings 0.2 to 2.0 milliWatts/sq. m for sure. I got into the room alone. Now I've scheduled an appointment with the principal. Haven't heard back yet, but it makes sense because it's so busy at the moment. I've scheduled a talk and I'm planning on bringing in my meter to show her (the principal) directly to what they are doing to their students. I found this site that's fairly comprehensive http://wifiinschools.com/

Wish me luck!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I had an amazing interaction with a patient who had to wear a huge ankle bracelet for home arrest......who had unilateral stroke like symptoms from the nnEMF from the bracelet. He let me take a pic and tell his story..........just astounding.

Brent Patrick, Alex97232 and Scompy like this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, sounds like he was 24/7 LoJacked...Thinking that LoJack only turns on their WiFi when the car was reported stolen.

15. lookingforanswers

lookingforanswers New Member

Good luck! Please let us know how it goes. I've been talking to some other parents about doing just this in our school, but most of course have found me to be crazy . . . even when I show them how I swell when I get inside the school. If it does that to me visibly, what is it doing to our poor kids that we cannot see?!

Alex97232 likes this.
  16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thanks, so far, I haven't heard back from the school, but it's expected the first week. I'll have to be proactive if I still don't hear anything by early next week. I'm creating a strong plan of action and will be printing hard-copy science to present along with my EMF meters directly showing them what is going on. My tactic is to be very matter of fact and helping-in-nature about it to protect the kids (and letting them know with the added benefits to help themselves).

lookingforanswers likes this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sept. 3rd, 2015. Deep Thoughts by Scompy

This hit me today. Knowledge is just like a knife. Because knowledge is a tool, we can:
    1. Respect it and embrace it.
    2. Fear it or dismiss it.
    3. Protect ourselves or others with it.
    4. Destroy ourselves or others with it.

In part, Einstein gave the backbone for the nuke. The genie was let out of the bottle. It was the knowledge that created the 'knife'.

Typically in my life, I see two types of people when confronted with a new knowledge-set:

1. Confront the new knowledge-set directly, are not afraid to learn, try to take in an understand the details of it and then make use of it if possible. This would be a closer definition to open-mindedness.
    2. Dismiss or downplay the new knowledge-set for the current-set of beliefs, attempt to find as many problems as possible with the new knowledge-presented and find themselves defending their current beliefs. This would be a closer definition to close-mindedness.

Over my life, I've grown to be data-driven and evidence-seeking without bringing in emotion or ego into the mix. When I talk about a subset of knowlege to others, especially when I know some of the information may fly over their heads, at some point I have to let them know where I am coming from... my personal motivations for explaining a subject. I tell them it's like putting on my 'Sherlock Holmes Cap' in order to look for truth and answers. The pursuit is not about me specifically and my problems, but the pursuit of truth as a virtue. My drive is not about "being in fear" to find an answer. The virtue of truth is huge in life...and the closer we can get describe it, the better off we are as a people.

There are clues all around us about any problem, so to me, it's a matter of fitting the pieces into the puzzle as a riddle. I've found many people will confuse this pursuit and the motivations behind it because they FEAR what the knowledge means. A great example would be EMF. Many people that have not come to understand the finer details of it will chalk up the people that say it's 'harmful' will be translated in their brains as being 'in-fear' of it. Emotion just entered the picture, and then someone assigns motivation to the other, without being inside that person's mind. In me, the knowledge is just the tool and a puzzle-piece. It's a mechanism that can be the knife: the evil, dreaded thing, or it acan also be a surgical tool in the hands of the right person to save someone's life.

I find that people trained or open to understanding the *finer details of any subject* and are also *not afraid* (demonstrating and walking the line from self-deprication, self-confidence and knowing when it's gone into crazed-ego-land) also tend to be more open-minded individuals I've met along life's path. Similarly, those that often do not investigate the details and see things from a Big-Picture perspective find themselves coming to other conclusions, and often wrong ones. Interestingly to me, it's the "Big-Picture People"--those that are often closed-off to the details around a subject, often times can be creative to see things that the detailed-oriented person does not, simply because the detailed-oriented person is closer to the subject and can get lost in it.

Some university professors that I've worked close with in the past often live along that closed-off detail path absorbing a subset of knowledge, and therefore, being closed-off or dismissive of other frameworks that infringe on their knowledge-base. Ego often plays into it too. One needs to look at knowledge, especially in any field of science, as something that continually evolves, and therefore, our knowledge-base evolves along with it. It's the Scientific Method.

ACL Kadin likes this.
  18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sept. 7th, 2015
    New neighbors just moved in. They are the not the closest house, but they have a 7-year old so I was very polite to tell them about how I've hard-wired my house to help prevent Wifi exposure to my 6-year old son. They hadn't considered that, and I might have new converts :)

Saw this in the news: http://news.yahoo.com/safe-screens-touted-those-just-cant-look-away-055535057.html

Put up my Mini cooper clubman for sale that pulses magnetic EMF because of the special keys they make in them. The pulse is right at once/second and I can't escape being in a 2+ milliGause field even with the seat all the way back.

I really, really wish I could measure a VW beetle. I owned 2 of them in the past and usually got "Carlag" in them only after 30mins. I suspect they also give off a magnetic field. I'm convinced I've been electro-sensitive for these and other reasons... I can still 'hear' the pitch changes when I get into an RF field that is typically above 1 milliWatt/Sq.m, as well as get ear-ringing (tinnitus turns on) after being in RF for over a half hour. Always for me, the ear-ringing goes away about 30-60mins later once I'm out of the RF-EMF. I bought a Tommie-copper shirt for the workplace. I'm going to see if this helps me or makes things worse when I'm in fields (especially RF), since in theory, the shirt will reflect more EMF away, but hopefully not reflect more EMF into my brain.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Setp. 7th Continued. [SCOMPY'S MINI COOPER PLAN OF ATTACK]

Okay, for the sake of being Krusian but not bringing anyone but myself into this massive biohack, I'm now going to bite the bullet on this in the next 3 months and keep my 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman. Instead of SELLING it to another neighbor in my socieity that will gain the magnetic EMF without a clue, I'm going to CHANGE my Mini Cooper. It's one thing I can do to help another person's life without that random person knowing what I did.

Here's my plan of action with my 2009 Mini Cooper Clubman:

STEP 1. I'm going to go to the Mini Cooper dealership and ask the mechanical experts about mitigating the magnetic EMF in their vehicles.

Expectation: I'm guessing they will all be clueless, or chalk me up as being freakish/overly concerned about it.

STEP 2. I'm going to bring in my meters to show them what I'm getting in my car, while at the same time educating their unknowing brains.

Expectation: I'm guessing they'll get a 'hum, interesting' once they see what's going on.

STEP 3. I'm going to find out what options I have for replacing out the key-sensor and dash components to make it have less magnetic EMF. And of course, to find out how much $$ it will be to do so.

Expectation: I'm guessing they'll think it's interesting what I'm doing and won't think I'll go through with the updates to the car to make it EMF-Friendly. <-- Did I just invent a new phrase there?

STEP 4. Make the replacement happen. I've got $2500 to blow, and I'm going to do it. I'm going to FILM ON CAMERA the before and after with my car.

Expectation: I'm expecting they'll come up with around a $1500-2000ish cost to replace out the parts with something EMF-Friendly, even though it's basically like I'm going old-school with the car locking system.

I figured it's better to retrofit the vehicle I have. In 2008, I created my mini from stratch giving it the specs, bells and whistles that I wanted. I love the backwards opening suicide door along it being a 3-door that you can see in the pictures below. The Hot Chocolate metallic paint is custom too. I'm putting up some pictures so you guys can see it. Stay tuned in the next month.

Attached Files:

20. nicld

nicld Gold

Hope it goes well. I have a customer who has a Mini Cooper and it is her baby and only comes out on the right day.

Scompy likes this.