1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 14th, 2015.
    Crap. I want a Faraday Cage for Office-Cubicals.

So I've got a special power. It's called hearing the high-pitched ringing in the ears. I can tell when higher levels of EMF Rf is hitting me. I brought back my electrosmog meter to the office before all co-workers came in and took measurements. All good. However, once the employees arrived, I started getting the high levels of EMF Rf again. It pulses in weird waves, but it appears it's because some computer are on/off and routers are active or not. Also, it could be their cell phones nearby pulsing and searching for signals. There's little mitigation I'm able to do except for try to contact IT and have them hard-wire the nearby router--hopefully it's the cause of most of the pollution.

2. louise

louise New Member

how did you find the mylar???
    I have learnt so much from this journal, thank you for writing this stuff.
    the mylar...I was thinking of putting it on the walls in the bedroom but I would feel like I was living in an episode of star trek!!.....no seriously scompy, what did you find out with the mylar, is it any good??

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

The mylar seems to work for the EMF Rf reflection back, but not the magnetic EMF. I've got a good chunk mitigated now, but to do it properly against EMF Rf, I'll have to do more surface area. I bought a big roll somewhere on amazon doing a search for it. I think the mylar comes in various thicknesses too. I've watched every Star Trek ever too... from the OG, through NextGen and even Voyager and Enterprise. Love'em. :)

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

All about 4G Networks and Star Trek!

August 16th, 2015.
    This probably needs to be a post from Dr. Kruse at some point when more, reliable info is gathered on the subject. I've got some super revealing info I learned today talking to a real IT worker that will be installing 4G cell networks in the future. I'm not sure how much of this is widely known yet, but I'm reporting from him directly. He told me that the way 3G will differ from 4G is that 4G has continual data 24/7, and voice will ride on top of that same data signal. So what I gathered here is that in the past, data was pulsing every so-often, but 4G has data connecting all of the time just like WiFi, and voice will also be incorporated into the data packets.

Here is the ULTRA-BAD NEWS what it means to us that want to mitigate EMF Rf: To achieve this data connection with voice 24/7, they will need to install WiFi everywhere... including residential. The reasoning he told me was that it is necessary with emergency calls so the voice-component won't go down because it will ride on the data component. So it's in part government that is on the backs of cell phone companies to ensure the emergency system remain not only reliable, but has us all connected to it for signaling in case we need to dial it in.

The reality of the 4G will be more EMF Rf 24/7 to everyone in the public, even though maybe if you live or work super-close to a mega-cell-phone tower, it might go away at some point. He told me the Cell towers we see now (the big-broadcasting towers) will be phased out at some point because there will be thousands/millions of WiFi points everywhere all of the time (rather than the need for a few huge-cell tower hubs). I'm thinking that 4G will be even more entrenched and far more subtle to notice. Cell companies are going to rely on the public staying ignorant of the EMF Rf data values.

I have yet to know how much Rf intensity will come off of the 4G 'minihubs' that are going to be going up everywhere, but it's extremely clear... 4G will not be shutdown at night, and there is no way for anyone in a neighborhood to shut them down or control them being on/off because they want them on for emergencies. So the unknowns that need to be known will be around how much background Rf is going come off them nonstop. It just made me want to do a real Faraday cage for my sleeping spaces knowing this info.

Speaking of Star Trek, this really got me thinking about the 4th Movie with the whales and how Scotty invented that aluminum composite for the glass. This is exactly what we need for homes and cars... EMF reflective glass. If EMF Rf turns out to be as bad as we think it is to our biological systems (and possibly has other ramifications and impacts beyond dehydration, interference with melatonin, etc.), I'm thinking whoever invents these types of materials and gets them into vehicles and for home-use first will have a huge business on their hands when word gets out to the mainstream public. Is this how the 22nd century is going to look? EMF vomitting everywhere as we all wear EMF-reflecting clothing, drive EMF reflecting vehicles and sleep in Faraday cages? Seems very science-fiction without an EMF Rf meter, but it's a sad reality when you know the data for yourself.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
    Jude likes this.
  5. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Oh Crap! This is scary, Scompy.:eek:o_O
    Did he say what the timeline for the transition is?

6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I asked him specifically about this... transition is ongoing and transitioning into the coming year (or more). I asked him, what about schools, fire-depts, etc. He said absolutely in these places to because their mentality is to help secure them if there is an emergency. So they've literally hijacked the notion of 'safety' to install EMF Rf. I put my son in a private school, so I'll be talking to the admins about what their Wifi policy is at that school in knowing children are more at risk of EMF exposure. What's nice is that I can bring in my meter to show the source of exposure to them directly, and point out to them that they will be under the EMF Rf all day as well, and if they hardwire their computer systems, they'll get better connection speeds to boot.

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 17th, 2015.
    Tomorrow I'm enviro-hacking the Rf- EMF at my cubical. We have cubicals and I realized now that most of my nearby 'neighbors' charge 2-3 devices at work throughout the day and two have phones that ping Rf ultra-frequently, putting me in 1.0 - 3.0 milliWatts/sq. meter for a good part of the day after they come in and sit down nearby. When I'm there alone before they come in, I'm only in the 0.075 to 0.10 range on average...still not that great, but it's not as bad as the factor of x10 to x30 difference later on. Luckily, most of the Rf is coming through the cubical walls rather than behind me directly. This is where the hack comes in. I've discovered around a combination of 7 Wifi emitting devices all within 15 feet of my location that I think I've pinpointed through the upper part of my cubical.

So here is my hack that I'm going to try and then tune. I've bought several cool-looking metal plates that are about 3 feet by 4 feet in width. I've attached appropriate posters for the office theme onto them, so they 'fit in' and look natural. I don't think anyone will realize I'm back-reflecting EMF-Rf at different angles. I can place these metal posters in strategic locations around my desk and prop them, even though it's not exactly a Faraday cage. I've also unplugged devices I don't need to have on to minimize more RF output. I'm even going to try to arrange them so the back reflection goes away from the coworkers as well so hopefully it minimizes their impact too, but it may be difficult because where the wifi devices are placed at the moment does matter.

I want to tell a few of my coworkers about two cell phones in particular that have pretty extreme Rf coming out of them, but in a sense, it's not my place. I'm thinking I'll only let them know if a conversation arises to a point where I can make drop info on them in a subtle way. It's a touchy subject to say the least in a workspace with others. For instance, if I find that someone comes down with a headache or migraine nearby and reveals it to others, I can tell them I empathize when had the same issues in the past until I fixed some of my 'triggers'. If they continue to ask, I'll get more detailed and they'll be surprised when I tell them it's not entirely food-related. So it appears I won't give out info unless someone persists me about what I know. I'm thinking EMF is going to be a huge/large issue in the workplace whenever the public eye becomes more aware of the hazards to humans.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    nonchalant likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when people start testing they won't believe it.

Scompy likes this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Crud, it turns out that the metal posters are only blocking a minimal amount of Rf-EMF after my enviro-hack. After using a piece of metal foil while having the meter stationary on my desk, it appears that the greatest amount of signal is coming from a diagonal angle coming down from the ceiling. I'm going to take more measurements in the morning up high when no one is around, but I'm now suspecting that the main WiFi tower is on the roof there since I work on the 3rd floor and no other floors are above me.

If that's not the main cause of the Rf, I might be getting EMF reflection from a metla ceiling vent that happens to come back down at my location. It's very strange how the Rf is focusing on a specific place right at my desk. It's like the alignment of the mirrors to bring in sunlight down on the demon in the Tom Cruise Legend movie from the 80s. I'm no demon I'm telling you! Certain times of the day, the Rf has increased in the 2-4 milliWatts/sq.m range as an average constant.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 19, 2015.

After a Cold Shower, my morning breakfast of salmon and cheese, 10 ices cubes of RO water in my Iced Coffee from Peru and 15 mins of shirtless morning sun just made me feel like anything is possible for the day!

I've got a Japanese maple tree out front that comes up close to my porch, so I've been grabbing new, green shoots coming off of it for about 5 mins for some grounding. Here's my thought: would I get more grounding from the newer shoots, older mossy bark or are they probably about the same for electron transference? My Yoda-instincts tell me the green shoots are well more connected to the inner structure of the tree, which is more connected to the water-reserves in the tree, which connect to the roots and gives better grounding. Or not?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    b612 likes this.
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 19th, Part2:
    Yesterday I found a hidden EMF source! A family member got me one of these I installed a long time ago that was like this: http://www.amazon.com/Crosse-Techno...sbs_201_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0CGK93TSW0WR1QHRZDHD

I totally freaking forgot about it because half wasn't being used and the other half was on the backside of the house. I discovered it pinged about every 15 seconds giving off dirty EMF. What's pretty ironic to me about these types of products is their marketing promotion telling how far away they can transmit. Up to 300+ feet away! Weeeee! Buy this! Now I want to tell every mother I know about their baby monitors.

caroline likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told my members baby monitors are horrible long ago. Now they are installing them in hospitals. This is why home births should happen.

Scompy likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Allin and Scompy like this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

They put something similar on my son's arm in a Pasadena's hospital in 2009 in the name of security. Makes me want to go over and measure the Rf in a babyward now to see how bad it is. I guess they want to push the rate of autism from 1-in-68 to 1-in-20 just in time for 2020.

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 19th, Part 3
    1. Switched out my refrigerator's bulb with a new amber one. Took forever to find the right type of bulb to replace, but now my eyes won't be blasted if I open it at night.

2. The IT crew has been awesome at work today. My Rf-EMF meter showed them their smog at their desks, and they were happy to know the info for their own sanity. Then when I showed them how much crazy Rf was in my area of the building, they said it was not cool at all being 10-20x the intensity compared with their own. They said would figure out where the sources are coming from and attempt to minimize my influence. So making great progress on the work-front to figure out where the 1.5-3.0 mW/sq.m is coming from.

cinnamon likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Go look at my Dr. FB page today Scompy about the ocular melanoma story.........When 4 G and 5G roll out surface diseases of the eye gut and skin will explode.

Allin and Scompy like this.
  17. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Cool will do... also just joined with Silver status today 'cause I'm getting so into the depth of the science now.

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Aug. 21st, 2015.

Bulletpoints of the day:
    --Still a "Big WTF" with my nn-EMF at my desk. Appears to kick in from about 11am through the rest of the afternoon. Still haven't figured out what's going on and why it's only at certain times of the day. The IT-guys are still helping with it.

--I had a great conversation with my mother-in-law's significant other. He's both an astronomer from the past and worked in the Cytochrome c lab in the mid-1970s with RE Dickerson extracting Tuna hearts and figuring out its 3D structure. Amazing! Once I gave him a low-down on many "Kruseian concepts", I could see it all clicking on his face. I proceeded to get out my Rf-EMF meter and measured his cell for him.

--Attempting to figure out the link between DHA and Hyaluronan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyaluronan). The reason why I bring this up is that I used to supplement with it between 2012 up until about 4 months ago. Maybe this needs to go into an Successful Stories post. I used to feel 'dried out', my fingers would pop easily, my spine would feel bad stretching, etc. I first felt these issues happening around 2008 when I was living in Cali and the reason for the HA-supplementation to help my joints because I play a lot of soccer. From drinking high-quality water, more daily water, and eating a ton of DHA-loaded foods over the past 4 months, I just realized today that my joints and spine feel the better than when I was 20 years old! (Haven't taken the Hyaluronan in that same timespan too!) I'm suspecting that the HA in the past was working like a temp-bandaid for what my body was lacking the most--DHA, morning light, removing blue-light and better water to increase my overall redox. Going to keep monitoring. This all leads me full-circle back to what DHA is doing for my bone, connective tissues and cartilidge that HA could accomplish without it, and the mechanisms between them, if any. K, this wasn't exactly a bulletpoint.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 22nd, 2015.
    At least 2+ solid hours of Earthing/Grounding today in the garden, along with 1 hour of morning sunlight and a fish salad for lunch. Funny thing happened...after getting back inside from the garden, my wife has just finished filling up the bathtub for my son's bath. I was so dirty I had to take a shower immediately, and when I got into it, I realized she had used up all of the hot water. First time in my life that didn't care and actually loved the fact she forced some CT on me without realizing it. And the water still had a bit of heat so I cranked the cold as far as it could go. After getting out 15mins later, I felt like I was in some military bootcamp. Cold showers a bit worse than cold baths due to the water drippage.

SlamSlask and nicld like this.
  20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

August 23rd, 2015. "The Dharma Initiative is Successful!"

Any LOST fans will love this update. This morning, I got 1 and a half hours of morning sun while sewing. Yes, sewing. Why?
    1. I have a Dharma project baseball-cap I got about 5 years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_Initiative
    2. Recently, I bought some Argen Mesh (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008DXBFYQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00).
    3. Now combine LOST Dharma hat + Argen Mesh to make the coolest, functional Rf-Reflecting hat known to humanity

Yes, Argen Mesh is sewed and hidden inside of a Dharma Initiative hat... I'm a genius. ;)