1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Strange.jpg

WARNING while watching: They know the rapidly-flashing blue lights invokes a cortisol response in people at 3.45-4.15 to have the song impact strongly.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Mystic Rose60 and Lahelada like this.
  2. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Crazy acoustics and instrument...

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sat, Feb 13, 2016 (Scompy's Saturday)
    111_5861.JPG

Feeling a little invigorated to make a quantum-biology boardgame after some Saturday afternoon board-creation with my son.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sun, Feb 14, 2016 (Scompy Ten Years Ago)
    BiohackFail.jpg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    Mystic Rose60 and Rubicon like this.
  5. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Mon, Feb 15, 2016 (Lemon Balm)
    Having some lemon balm today for the first time I think in my life, and amazing how amazing it tastes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_officinalis

Recent research found a daily dose of the tea reduced oxidative stress status in radiology staff who were exposed to persistent low-dose radiation during work. After only 30 days of taking the tea daily, consuming lemon balm tea resulted in a significant improvement in plasma levels of catalase, superoxide dismutase, and glutathione peroxidase, and a marked reduction in plasma DNA damage, myeloperoxidase, and lipid peroxidation.[14]

The crushed leaves, when rubbed on the skin, are used as a mosquito repellent.[15]

Lemon balm is also used medicinally as an herbal tea, or in extract form. It is used as an anxiolytic, mild sedative, or calming agent.[medical citation needed] At least one study has found it to be effective at reducing stress, although the study's authors call for further research.[16] Lemon balm extract was identified as a potent in vitro inhibitor of GABA transaminase, which explains anxiolytic effects. The major compound responsible for GABA transaminase inhibition activity in lemon balm was then found to be rosmarinic acid.[17]

Lemon balm and preparations thereof also have been shown to improve mood and mental performance. These effects are believed to involve muscarinic and nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.[18] Positive results have been achieved in a small clinical trial involving Alzheimer patients with mild to moderate symptoms.[19] Essential oils obtained from Melissa officinalis leaf showed high acetylcholinesterase and butyrylcholinesterase co-inhibitory activities.[20]

Its antibacterial properties have also been demonstrated scientifically, although they are markedly weaker than those from a number of other plants studied.[21] The extract of lemon balm was also found to have exceptionally highantioxidant activity.[22]

Lemon balm is mentioned in the scientific journal Endocrinology, where it is explained that Melissa officinalis exhibits antithyrotropic activity, inhibiting TSH from attaching to TSH receptors, hence making it of possible use in the treatment of Graves' disease or hyperthyroidism.[23]

Lahelada likes this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Friend on Facebook writes, "Sooooo contrary to medical opinion, the removal of my uterus seems to have cured my colitis and all of my food issues. Still being cautiously optimistic, and scheduling an appointment with my gastroentrologist, but um.... I CAN DRINK COFFEE AGAIN!!!"

Interesting observation she has. Not sure how her diet changed too, which seems very suspect in her progress. Also, not sure if she's leaping to connecting the two. If I remember correctly reading Epi-Paleo RX, Jack mentioned for the stomach stapling procedure for a gut-reset and temporary diabetes cure. But that doesn't seem to be in play with her.

7. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Wed, Feb 17, 2016 (People eliminating themselves from the gene pool)
    Yes, very revealing.... distractions = accidents & deaths. Hmm, what causes the most distractions on the road these days? Nearly every driver I pass is chatting away, often with rectangle up to their ear or looking down at their little rectangle somewhere else in the vehicle.

“We don’t know with a lot of detail what the causality is. That information comes out later,” Hersman says, explaining that data from police reports, autopsies and other sources help determine some of the factors involved. Past NSC research has indicated that alcohol, speed and distracted driving are the three major causes of fatalities on the road, contributing to 30.8, 30 and 26 percent of motor-vehicle deaths respectively.

The costs involved in motor-vehicle deaths, injuries and property damage—including “wage and productivity losses, medical expenses, administrative expenses, employer costs and property damage”—came to an estimated $412.1 billion in 2015. Because of changes to the NSC’s calculation and categorization methods, it says it wouldn’t be appropriate to compare the costs or the number of injuries to those in previous years.

"These numbers are serving notice: Americans take their safety on the roadways for granted," Hersman is quoted as saying in the NSC’s press release. "Driving a car is one of the riskiest activities any of us undertake, in spite of decades of vehicle design improvements and traffic safety advancements. Engage your defensive driving skills and stay alert so we can reverse this trend in 2016."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...-years/ar-BBpDu10?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Wed, Feb 17, 2016 (Wallace please tell me, why is CHEESE such a problem for me?)
    How many of us are able to eat cheese and not have it influence our waistline? Cheese is my nemesis completely. A week ago, I started to include a bit of high quality organic grassfed cheddar from Eurpoe (8g protein per serving) and no bueno. I have to be very careful using it, the volume of it and the timing. Most American-created-cow cheese is filled with unwanted crap yes, but I'm also talking even grassfed cheese from Europe.

I don't think it's the casein, thinking it's a calcium-signaling pathway issue and the ease of triggering unwanted insulin problems in my system--stalling my gut bigtime and possibly added pancreatic insulin release. I've always been very sensitive to calcium effluxing also, and I do everything I can in my power to minimize nnEMF, as this was at the heart of the issue. I think I need to give cheese more time. I go as far to even get Sheep-feta from Israel or Greece, but still finding or believing the calcium is the main problem along with a possibly higher glutamate component that can also trigger unwanted insulin release, especially in those that have bad environments...low UV, high nnEMF. Finding that magnesium <--> calcium balance in my system has to be played perfectly for me to get the best results (enough Mg, but not overkill, and limiting Calcium). yes, I think nnEMF has blown open and/or radically altered my calcium channels open over the past 20+ years.

This one was good:
    http://www.jci.org/articles/view/79273

More stuff:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16249463
    http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/199/1/1.full
    http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00432197

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Lahelada likes this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

12. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Tues, Feb 23, 2016 (SEATTLE gets some UVB, Oh noes!)

This story is a true event at what just happened less than 4 hours ago!

First, I was amazed today that UVB hit at noon and I had a full hour to get out into it:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Juanita Bay Park/@47.7039072,-122.2168598,17.75z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x16025f832f8affc1

Next, it was 55F outside and with the sun on the skin, felt like 70F. UVB meter index finally registered a '1' and close to a '2'. I had very short shorts on a white tank and was literally the only person in all of Washington State dressed this way. I found an amazing spot on the pier -- an ENTIRE GROUNDED platform was in the sun unobstructed. I laid out for a long time like a turtle there. Now, mid-day from 12pm-1pm, there are VERY FEW people at the park. I expected there to be 5x, if not 10x the numbers on a nice, sunny day. Maybe 50 to 60 individuals altogether making a loop around the map I posted above. I only saw one man (about my age) that was shirtless & no sunglasses, and he was absorbing the sun out of the back of his truck. He was the fittest person there, very ripped. I was #2 in fitness factor.

As I watched people pass by, nearly everyone had on sunglasses. About 70% had EXTREMELY DARK sunglasses. And over half had hats with their sunglasses. And finally, about 90%+ had on full-clothing revealing only a bit of the neck and face at best. THIS IS SEATTLE, what the heck is going on?!

The KICKER: So as I'm laying there and recharging, what do I hear UNPROVOKED?! "Make sure to use your sunscreen!" An older, large woman nearing obesity tells me this. She's got on pitch-black sunglasses and a golfing-brimmed hat. Fully clothed from head to toe walking with another older lady just about the same way.

Seeing how this unhealthy individual was giving me advice, I immediately responded back, "No way! I've got to get as much UVB as I can while it lasts!" She arrogantly chuckled back at me... translated, the laugh was this: "Okay, stay ignorant about the evils of the sun."

OKAY ALL SEATTLEITES... WAKE UP! You've got little to no UVB light right now at such a high latitude, and you're all paranoid about any drop of sun harming you! Those avoiding the sunlight are literal zombies wrapped up in their belief structure. I'm witnessing the zombification of humanity up here: pale and pruned-up skin, wincing when walking toward the sun, slowish-walking-corpse-looking-animations. It's something to behold. I see the remaining healthy individuals not protecting themselves from sunlight. This is like a big movie here... zombies and vampires destroyed by sunlight. And they want us to join their ranks.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Linz, shah78, lohd2015 and 1 other person like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^March webinar will illuminate this...............zoo animals vs rewilded humans

Scompy likes this.
  14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

That will be seriously awesome!

I forgot to mention... I took my electrosmog with me and in the parkinglot at the park, I was getting 0.4 - 08 mW/sq.m averages of RF due to the # of moms cells near the swingsets and slides watching their children play. When I went out on the dock, it was mostly zero'd out, except for when people were walking by with their various devices...draped in full-garb, with hats and sunglasses, looking down at their cells... the walking-unliving. I was mentally asking myself, "Why are these people walking out here at all, if they're fully covered up and avoiding nature?" Answer: They believe walking/exercising is the sole factor benefitting their health.

15. JasonW

JasonW Silver

I'm down in Tacoma; I was out for my lunch break today, enjoying the sun, and I too noticed how bundled up everyone else was. It is both amusing and very, very sad.

Jenelle and Scompy like this.
  16. Linz

Linz Gold

Exactly the same here but lovely warm February sun the last two days feels like summer temp and our roofer has worn his shorts every day for the last six weeks.
    My horses queue at the gate and argue over their breakfast on damp cloudy mornings but when the sun shines they wander over and sleep on the hay (although there is little for them to eat before it arrives).

Can't bid for the chip - says it won't send to the UK!

Scompy likes this.
  17. Terminator

Terminator New Member

What RF meter brand do you have ?

18. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Interesting... but I'm not buying it for vibrational release of Calcium. My current thinking is that glutamate doesn't need to be involved with nnEMF calcium effluxing.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160219092202.htm
    I have the cornet 78s, which does RF and has two modes of magnetic EMF. It also does RF-sound so you can hear and pick up radio frequencies by turning it slowly.

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thursday, Feb 25, 2016 (Inward Reflections)

I wrote this today on FB and because it got under my skin, I'll post it here. Society needs more "Tough love" to learn and build back-bone. I seriously believe Gen-X was the last generation that taught this as a norm. Political correctness, in part, has helped to zap away tough-love. Parents especially understand why tough-love works so well. Ironically, parents run out of time, so this helps build independence in children to do more for themselves than enabling them constantly...the Helicopter-parent.

Yes, there needs to be balance showing different forms of love. If you love another person so much, then you better damn well give that person the skills to survive independently, rather than continually enabling, giving freely with no reward structure in place, over-protecting and taking action for the person. Doing this over time for another is a great recipe to create a drug-addict later in life.

http://www.yesmagazine.org/happines...ove-and-why-knowing-them-can-change-your-life

We also have many people running around that easily get in a tizzy about the smallest issues in life with only a narrow lens and scattered knowledge sets, not able to connect any dots anymore... The person believes everyone ELSE should be connecting the dots instead. Whittle this down to "no one wants to own their own shit."

A healthy person FIRST looks inward to oneself investigating for faults and wrong conclusions with an attitude of "wanting to improve one's life" -- rather than FIRST looking outside and attempting to place blame upon another. This skill is vital for a person's longterm health, but rarely taught anymore. The age of virtues has passed... virtues now only exist in corners of a distant land. This is at the heart of why many love and crave Jane Austin books. Characters within hold virtues to a high standard.

As a child, I watched my older sister continually make mistake after mistake. Now I know how lucky I was to experience that. I saw her get rewards ripped away and it put me in my place. Tough love helped me. I strived to the the 'right things' becuase I knew I'd get more rewards... I experienced the wrong-crap through her eyes because I had a sibling. This is why time and time again we see children with lots of siblings do really well over only-child families.

Just pop in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and ask yourself, "Are you raising a Veruca Salt?" And how many adults are now Veruca Salt equivalents?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067992/

This entire thought-process relates back to me about personal responsibility and owning our own health. We can't have a 'pocket doctor' ready to pull out whenever we want. Instead, we need to learn and understand WHY the information can answer specific questions. We need to do this on our own and be able to explain it to others when asked if we want any street cred. Confidence is part of this equation because if we cannot explain the initial physics or quantum bio (in a nice, fearless, matter-of-fact manner), then the non-scientific non-detailed-oriented people won't normally take our words seriously when first exposed. When attempting to express knowledge sets with emotional impact, it can be a hit or miss situation depending on the audience. Know your audience first if you can. I've found personally that if I don't have the time and/or the skillset to explain what is asked, I recommend them to poke around at jackkruse.com for connecting the dots on their own. That's how they own it. If I explain too much, I become the enabler. I don't want to be the enabler. I want the other person to own it.

http://menwithpens.ca/dont-help-people/

20. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Thursday, Feb 25, 2016 (At the Docks, Part 2)

Same place as Tuesday...Just reporting that I finally GOT A TAD PINK today in Seattle...a UVB 5 today on my meter! Wows!

The sheeple were still fully-clothed, fully sunglassed. Even LESS PEOPLE outside today than on Tuesday. Maybe 40ish at best walking around as zombies. In contrast, there were 10 non-sheeples! They were playing volleyball in a sand-court...getting a ton of sun and grounding without knowing... I was shocked these 10 volleyball players that only 2 had on sunglasses, and most were in their swimsuits!

As I was laying out on the grounding dock, I heard lots of people walking and talking about how cold it was outside as they looked at me in shorts: 60F today! With sun-directly on the skin, it felt 100% perfect because I'm cold-adapted.

Markus56 and fitness@home like this.