1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scompy's Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Scompy, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, just getting there... Seeing the connections, especially with fructose and fruit sources...how lower DHA and lower Mo is going be a huge problem in the typical SADiet where everyone is guzzling up sugars in the winter, and buying 'healthy' foods loaded with agave nectar that is 90% fructose by weight. Expanding knowledge set.

2. Curves

Curves Guest

@Scompy what was the turning point for you in deciding to ditch Pacific Coast seafood for now? I've been monitoring for a few months, but still feel ambivalent. Of course, my ambivalence could be ignorance. :)

3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Mostly because I have access to shrimp, oysters and salmon from the east coast, gulf coast and Europe. And there's this: http://www.dailyastorian.com/Local_...-algae-bloom-off-west-coast-found-in-wildlife

Domoic acid risk is serious enough risk for me to pull the plug for better sources anyway, "It was the largest and most widespread ever recorded on the West Coast and shut down lucrative fisheries, according to NOAA."

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Oct. 11th, 2015 (Looking out for other Biohackers and Biohackers that don't know they are Biohacking)

Today I felt like I was part of an elite group--the Secret Society of Biohacking. Here is why. I work on the third floor and really it's the 4th floor adding the garage level. I've taken measurements at my workplace making sure the stair railings are grounded, and sure enough, the entire piece is connected metal straight into the floor into the garage. For this reason, when I take the stairs up to the 3rd floor, I always make a point to hold the railing as I go up. Every little bit of grounding when possible. I've been doing this for quite awhile now.

Very few people use the stairwell. More people use the elevator. When coming up the stairs today, I saw another employee at the top of the stairs holding the metal railing at the top. There's an additional 6-foot section of railing where another person can stand and not block people coming up the stairs. I saw he was working out in that space and holding onto the railing. But when he saw me come up the stairs, it was almost as if he felt embarrassed for working-out at that location and stopped his routine. When I got to the top, he was still holding onto the rail though not letting go, even though he had stopped his exercising.

So it makes me wonder a bit about others and how many people out in the wild are trying their own biohacks. Did he know he was grounding or was he just using the railing for balance of his exercises? I'm assuming he probably didn't have a clue about the benefit of holding onto that rail. Secondly, let's assume he didn't know he was grounding. Did he feel compelled by instinct to hold onto that railing in knowing it had benefits?

Anyway, thought I'd post that bit for today.

5. I'm guesing it's totally intuitive, but if you really want the answer you should ask them.

You might be surprised by the answer.

On the domoic acid issue, do oysters take it in since they are not actively eating the algae? Just a question. Curves, that brand of oysters is in my local grocery, too. How do you eat them? Raw out of the container? I'm an oyster newbie, which is absolutely ridiculous, but wanting to jump in with two feet.

Curves and Scompy like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Gonna take a methodical and slower scientific approach and look for repeatability over time in his behavior ;)

Personally for my oysters, I like going raw after rinsing/draining well, and adding Habenero or something spicy from the Southwest, right? :) I'm always thinking about the DHA preservation, so applying heat isn't optimal. Same with my eggs...I typically cook them on lower heat with the lid on for over-easy-like, keeping the pasture-fed egg yolks very runny.

7. Curves

Curves Guest

@Chrysanthemama I eat them raw as well. I have been going for simplicity and ease in looking for oysters that I don't have to shuck myself, but really don't know if I have to worry about the source (domoic acid and farmed). For now, I add horseradish to make them tangy and sometimes a bit of lemon. I go for the smaller ones because they're easier to eat.

And, welcome!

8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nov. 12th, 2015 (The 1970 Flying Whale)
    @Curves: If you missed it, keeping on the Seafood topic from our neck of the woods in the PacNW:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nov. 14th, 2015 (Autism Insights)
    I had a conversation today with an online friend that has an autistic son. She told me that she has terrible times with her autistic son due to tactile responses of food choices and trying to get him to eat better foods rather than the unfoods the autistic child eats--over-processed, high sugar foods. I was frank with her and told her it may also be behavior and his addiction to sugar that's hard to break--that she has enabled him for the past 10+ year to eat what he prefers, though I do know it's a touchy subject. I told her about sources of RF-EMF that could be problematic and she now has an understanding that she needs a meter to know specific sources of the environment around her and her son. I let her know about many EMF hacks I've implemented including turning off cell to airplane mode, unplugging the Wifi and hardwiring it, shutting down circuit breakers at night, etc. But sad to say, I believe they live in or near an EMF hellhole--Los Angeles. Plus, I get the impression she may also live close to freeways, and if you've read Jack's blogs, there are additional consequences.

One thing came out in the conversation though... the autistic child goes ballistic twice a year when he gets his head shaved. They have to strap him down, doesn't sound pleasant. I told her about the magnetic EMF intensity that comes off of those electric hair-cutting shavers pressed straight on the brain might have something to do with it outside of the louder sound a buzzer makes. But it made me think for a moment... might the autistic kid be sensing when he's in stronger EMF and that's why he goes ballistic?

Nov. 14th, 2015 (Scompy's Past Intermixed with Dry Humor)
    Really, I believe the heart of her problem is Los Angeles itself in my opinion. This resonates with me because I lived in Los Angeles for 14 years and know what it is like if she were trying to mitigate and biohack. I lived in Sherman Oaks, in the heart of Pasadena, and SouthPas. I also worked in Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Pasadena. You really cannot escape cell towers and the like; good pockets are few and far between. Most of my migraines and calcium effluxing in that time of my life happened to and from work on freeways. I chalked it up to stress at that time, not having a clue about the EMF around me. I often had behaviors of playing video games until midnight to 3am and waking up around 9am to get to work by 10am. Did I ever roll down my window in the morning? Rarely because of smog and air quality. I additionally had problems I was unaware of being ungrounded continually working on the 12th floor and living off the ground too. The most progress I ever made was running early mornings around the Rose Bowl in shorts, and doing wind-sprints in the morning in a park. I chalked it all up to exercising at the time, like a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins (I thought I'd throw that reference here as December is almost upon us), instead of understanding the benefit of waking up with the sun, getting out into the sun and going to sleep a few hours after the sun had set.

But by about 2006, I knew it wasn't the exercise at all that was benefitting me... And I understood it wasn't really the food either. At work, I did some Instanty and P90X working out in a dark room on the 12 floor in the heart of EMF with other co-workers. So what happened to me 2-months of doing this? I gained 15+ pounds of fat, felt terrible, had horrible sleep, was really moody and then told my co-workers I was done because the joints in my body felt like they were about to snap. I also had a weird 'dried out' feeling throughout my body, and at night, I'd get weird tingles in places where the sun doesn't shine often enough. (For us mitigators of sunlight, we have it shine there a lot more these days.)

I was a mess and didn't know why. So trial and error, I kept doing the things that worked and kept a mental list of big fails like this one. I found out that playing soccer, volleyball or running over lunchtime OUTSIDE was beneficial for me, but playing indoor soccer under fluorescent lights often resulted in heart palpatations an hour later after the workout. I am a stickler for attempting to draw connections and correlations that might point to a causation, but I'm skeptical enough to know never to jump to any conclusion without collecting enough data and even with the data, not necessarily making assumptions entirely.

So when looking at my past and adding this all up, I'm drawing a very strong correlation that my body does extremely well when I am outside under real sunlight, and even better in the mornings. Working out is maintenance and required, but not all it's cracked up to be for health. Food is the same way... (hold DHA because when I began slamming the DHA in my system, my entire 'dry feeling' inside my body is gone and was a cure for me). Having run a great deal in my life and a marathon in 2002, I now look as running and constant-motion exercises as wasted time and junk. Anaerobic has been by far the best for me...to maintain muscle mass, have physical definition and feel stronger all of the time and not worn-down. Plus, you don't need a gym membership to do any exercise whatsoever.

Ladies, listen up. The reason why many single men are going to the gym at 8-10pm is usually more motivated by running into women and sex-drive than personal health. Health might come in 2nd place at best. It's exactly the scene from the movie Grease when John Travolta tries out for sports to impress Olivia Newton John. Sex-drive often drives people into bad situations for environment... chatting on cell phones for hours on end, endless texting, staying up all night at a party, and going to the gym to workout under fluorescent lights on a stationary bike to crash melatonin and potentially feed depression.

10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nov. 15th, 2015 (Controller Surgery Success)

Controllers can live and function just fine without their rumblers. So today, I showed how to rip out rumble packs inside of the controllers to hack/mitigate the magnetic EMF when they vibrate. Vibration is excessive in most games. It's typicqal for many games have rumble going on every 5-10 seconds, and the rumble can be subtle-intense based on the action performed. There's some mitigation that a person can do in the settings of the hardware and per game, but this is ONLY for Player 1 in most games. Typically, Player 2, 3 or 4 is screwed because when Vibration is shut down in the options, it's common to still get vibration happening.

11. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nov. 16th, 2015 (Seeing what we cannot see)

http://www.wired.com/2013/01/new-metamaterial-camera/

It makes me wonder a lot...the push for Wifi everywhere. One needs to ask the question: does an EMF or Wifi camera exist, and if it does, who is using it, for what purposes and to what ends? The article above trivializes the use of a microwave camera as if there is no impact on our human body: that the camera can be setup anywhere in the 'name of safety' and on all of the time. Good safety = bad health and shorter lives as the result of such idiocracy.

Cheryl. likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When people have a failing redox potential most people give up finding their soul mate, and settle down to just having a flesh mate, FYI.

Cheryl. and Scompy like this.
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Interesting. It leads me to believe that when males, in particular, realize they are not as sexually-fix as they could be, the pressure to reproduce deepens knowing something isn't right (aka redox).

Result: subconscious thoughts of 'time is running out' might push some male toward a direction to not be selective in a choice of mate..., just looks for a temporary flesh mate. Possibly the analog for the male's biological clock ticking.

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

And perhaps also, when redox goes south the passion steers towards reading. You no longer have potential to spend on girls so books become, your new lover and soon the dust will cover your pages.

Scompy likes this.
  15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nov. 18th, 2015 (More Biohacking)

So I did some in-depth tests with my stetzerizers and found some issues. I've got 2 computer desks side by side in my office and one of the computers is close to a wall. On that wall, I had a stetzerizer because I measured a quite hot plug at 1000+ volts/sec. However, if the Stetz is on that wall pulling the v/m down to 100 vs. 1000, the wiring gets hotter when I measure with my Gauss meter and it pulls a stronger EMF into the room via the wiring inside the wall. So really, the best option would be to get better wiring in the wall itself and have it insulated for the field. My biohack eneded up being moving the entire desk 2-feet toward the center of the room. That puts anyone at the computer desk completely out of the field, and I'm minimizing my field by pulling Stetzerizers 'down the line' from where the energy comes in from the house. It's about location and knowing where the energy flows in the wires. I've effectively created a good sitting space at the computer. One thing to note about the stetzerizers. I'm not a fan of them because they draw a bit more power into the home overall. But they can help in the distribution. You have to know what you're doing with them in my opinion. No home is the same and if you only get a volts/meter plug analyzer, you're missing out on changes to the EMF.

16. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Nov. 19th, 2015 (Super Self-Educating)

Today was all about Dr. K and got several past webinars. Also, Time #2 just came out and it's an amazing read. So many awesome quotes like this one, "...the uncreative mind can only spot wrong answers, but it takes a very creative mind to spot wrong questions."

The more I think about it, the Superman backstory about living under Earth's yellow sun is a great analogy for turning poor-redox forum members into minigods, well, maybe just healthy. Think how powerful Superman would be if he blue-blocked in the evening. Maybe Clark Kent's glasses were also blue-blockers. Probable he worked under fluorescent lights at the Daily Planet.

17. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Scompy,you have a new cartoon figure right there - the Light Krusadors. During the day in the office they are just like anybody's mum or dad. But they have a secret. They come from the stars and sunlight makes them super strong. Artificial light hurts them so indoors they shield their eyes. Just like Clark everyone else thinks they are weird. They know though that humans can be like them,that in fact they are them only they have forgotten. They secretly convert a teacher at their kids school ,the PE teacher no less is the one that sees the light and PE is now outdoors and barefoot when the type of sport allows,the latter a nod to safety conscious society. Of course they do heroic stuff like dashing out of the house in flip-flops and bermudas to save a kid from a frozen lake.etc
    If you need a scriptwriter let me know !

Linz likes this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@yewwei.tan You could sketch the light crusader. I actually think Dad is from Peruand sports a man bun in honour of his Samurai ancestry. Dad has a Japanese great grandfather who told him the secrets of the light and its colours.

19. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yeah, I think this could be a book for the unaware masses...!

20. Penny

Penny New Member

molybdenum is one of my 4 favorite minerals - chromium, magnesium and zinc are my other 3:)

I call it the "sin enzyme" cofactor... :) Alas had I known about it in college... :)