1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scientific article access

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Dylan Petkus, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

Hi all,

I'm going through Jack's blogs and gathering up the cites as best I can. Some cites are harding to get, like a 600 page book on photosynthetic excitons (writen by some fellow Lithuanians).

As I am going through this process. Two things dawned on me.

1.) Anybody else down to help me compile all the cites?

2.) Are you all aware of the following website:
    https://sci-hub.tw/

Essentially, it gets through paywalls through internet magic. It levels the playing field for those without access through an institution or those not willing to shell out for subscriptions.

drezy likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Health WINS: Better cognition, binge eating gone, able to sleep through the night occasionally (used to wake up at least 3 times a night)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I think that waking up at night mostly indicates low melatonin.
    Higher melatonin, deeper sleep, less waking up, quicker falling back to sleep.

3. Dylan Petkus

Dylan Petkus Quantum Clinician in Training

No doubt my melatonin cycles were f*cked up for a near decade.
    If only I could trade all those Xbox 360 gamer points for health.
    I've done some other things to redirect water and energy flows in my body, but's that a face-to-face discussion for another day.

Now I'm sleeping 100x times better. It's fallen off a bit recently. I blame that on the insane wireless network in the psych ward I'm working in right now. They have wireless for computers, secruity cameras, and patient tracking.
    Then you have 40 employees with iphones.

Then you have the contribution of 40+ products of a poor environment (patients). I'm not sure what the exact affect of that is, but you definitely get a weird feeling that is hard to shake off from talking to certain patients.