1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Schumann generator

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Krapule, Apr 3, 2013.

1. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

In order to know how much EMF you are exposed to, you really need to measure it. There are a number of EMF meters available ... see Michael's website for more info. I have used both a gauss meter and body voltage (BV) meter. Without testing (measuring) I would not have known how much EMF was in my life.

Based on the test results, I have rearranged my computer desk area, turned off a motor that was emitting unreal amounts of EMF, unplugged some seldom used electric devices, and turn off my bedroom circuit breaker every night before bed. In addition, I no longer use WiFi (hard wire from cable modem to computer), and ditched my cordless phone for plain, old boring corded landline.

Michael stated in the boot camp, that focusing on your sleeping area is an excellent starting point since your body is in "repair" mode as you sleep. As an experiment, after more than a month of sleeping with the bedroom circuit breaker off, I tried going to sleep w/ the breaker on. After about 10-15 minutes of tossing and turning, I turned the breaker off, and quickly fell asleep. So in my case, I am sensitive enough to ELF fields from the wiring in my bedroom walls that it impacts the quality of sleep.

As Dr. Kruse says ... test, test, test ....... this advice also applies to EMF.

2. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

@ATL_Paleo...
    The problem is I live in a STUDIO Apartment so everything is SO CLOSE to me.. at least my kitchen with electric stove/fridge/microwave is in a "separate room" at least 10ft from my bed and my TV is at least 8ft or more from my bed but I'm near everything all the time when I'm not sleeping and I can't turn off the circuit breaker in the building... would it help to turn off the Power Surge strips that everything is plugged into every night or would that not make a difference.
    I'm SCARED to test... because even if the studio is LOADED with EMFs... I can't really move out... so I am trying to do the most protecting/grounding I can and stay out of the apartment most of the day walking in the park across the street, riding my bike, swimming in the lake, running etc.....

3. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

So far so good.... Sleep is good or rather better with the Earth Pulse magnetic generator off at night. I do have magnets under my sheet. Kind of a make shift pad making sure they are in the right direction. even though I have all this protection I see that my phone or iPad can pick up three or four other neighbor's wifi's. Here I am trying to minimize things I still get a heavy hit from others.....

Buuuut this next month we are moving back to our old house that we had currently rented out. We now live in a house (track home) that we rented so we can be closer to a better school district. But our home that we are moving back to is on an acre of land and wifi from neighbors don't reach. It is also on well water and it will be a lot easier to modify things for protection. Also not as close to transformers and towers. EXCITED! I may be buying a magnetico mattress pad once we get all moved in...... a much healthier place to live. We also have a pool that I will be able to do CT in over the winter.....

One thing I have also been doing is bringing in more house plants.... I now keep one by my bed on the night stand and in the home office where I work. My wife has others in the house too. We plan on making the home we are moving back to a jungle both inside and out :)

I do like the effect of the Total Shield. I think I will feel more of a difference when I move as well.

For now it is outside grounding, bathtub CT, Epi-Paleo (keto), good thoughts, minimizing EMF etc. etc.......

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Dan, so you turn your Earth Pulse off at night, but leave your Earth Safe on?
    I'm thinking more than one Schumann resonator would not be best. Wouldn't they interfere with each other?

5. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

That is a good question. I thought the resonate at the same frequency so it would all be the same.
    But really I don't know the answer. Perhaps some one here does, good question.

Also the Earth Pulse. It's not that I turn it off at night. I just don't turn it on. It is normally off. But sense it is wired and plugs into the outlet to work I may just remove the whole thing.

6. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Danco,
    Which is the "total shield"? Can you link again?
    Also, Plants? Which ones? What are the most beneficial? That is something I could probably add to my apartment... do they help with EMF or just the air quality?

7. Arcole

Arcole New Member

@MeghanK -- I feel your pain!! I am scared to test my work environment. I know I don't feel good at all when I am there. I am much better at home where I have done my best to minimize all the EMF I can without making the rest of my family crazy. I put the wifi on a timer so it goes off at midnight. When the college girl leaves, I'm bumping that baby back to 10:30. Everybody else can just go to bed or move out!! LOL!

But at work it's a different ballgame. I am less than 15 feet from six televisions, 7 refrigerators (no compressors running), a computer, and a copier -- all of which must stay on at all times, plus a room full of fluorescent lights which must stay on, a giant air-conditioning unit, and a stupid smart meter inside the building!!

Yes, I work for the electric utility. I would love to find a new job, but in my little town those are few and far between so I am kind of stuck unless I write a best-selling book or win the lottery.

I know it is bad in here --- I can feel it. But I'm doing the epi-paleo leptin reset as hard as I can, drinking lots of very cold spring water, and working my way up the CT ladder. I also sneak out onto the grass to barefoot ground as much as possible. Since turning off and sheilding aren't really available options at work, I am trying to find the best personal protection I can that will either be low-key enough that nobody will notice or something on my person like a wearable or clothing.

Recommendations anybody?

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

9. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I am going to be experimenting on my husband soon.

Ordering the Total Shield (three coil) and having it delivered to work. It will be placed incognito in our home. He does not believe EMFs are an issue. You should hear some of our discussions; i.e arguments. This is a very unscientific experiment.

Magnetico is in our future too...although I will not be able to sneak that in :) We have a low platform bed with slats for the mattress to sit on (no box spring). Will need to place a sheet of plywood there instead.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have a questions about Magnetico:

Is it given that 20Gauss is always more desirable than 10 Gauss?

If one person have 20Gauss and the other person have 10Gauss or none, can someone get hurt? Who would that be?

Ebay sells magnetico, is that the best and only place, are there better places? Which are they?

11. ColdKnight

ColdKnight New Member

I wonder if this works just as good as the magnetico, or what the magnetico provides that this one doesn't. JanSz, Jack has it on his website where you can save 15% being a reader of his blog.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder where is that 15% offer, I tried
    The Epi-Paleo Store,
    not there.
    http://www.jackkruse.com/catalog/

13. The geomagnetic field and the Schumann field are two different animals... YIN and YANG. You need both, and they need to be in balance. Check out www.magnetotherapy.de and the work of Dr. Wolfgang Ludwig.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

15. ColdKnight

ColdKnight New Member

16. So, since I'am going in chronological order in the blogs, therefore haven't really touched the EMF/QB blogs, I'm not as knowledgeable in this area, thus looking for some help. In one of my posts Dr. Kruse and Caroline made it pretty clear I should focus on my field, rather than diet, for the time being. No doubt, I'm bombarded by both magnetic and electric EMF's, as well as radio frequencies. I don't know what purchase to make when I get some money after doing some odd jobs. I feel like something portable would suit me best, since I go to my fiances house, school, etc. and I also need it primarily for my psychological/mental symptoms - therefore I'd want something that can 'protect' me while I'm out and about, rather than just enhancing my body, mind, and spirit at home. Also, does everything typically need to be plugged into a 'grounded' outlet? How do I know if mine is grounded? Back to the topic of portable scalar waves/Schuman frequency/EMF protection, now that I think about it, my school is loaded with EMFs due to all the large fluorescent lights in EVERY room, almost all teachers having laptops, WiFi being available, etc. It probably has more EMFs than my home. I was again thinking of the SuperHuman Encoder, but the science behind it seems sketchy at best (at least to someone who has not yet completed college and has no knowledge of quantum physics) and it seems no one here has one. Unless someone has one and has received even a subtle, yet noticeable effect, that leaves me with the QuWave harmonizers, yet that seems pricier than other options. Ahhh, what to do. Any input to lead me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. To say the least, I live in an extremely altered field, both magnetically and electrically (and emotionally). Thanks!

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Nonchalant has been talking about her experiments with magnets ... Are you following that thread?

18. Oh, of course, lol! I just don't know enough about them and don't want to end up using them incorrectly and experiencing some of the odd symptoms that have been spoken about on that thread, I already experience enough odd symptoms and sensations. I was thinking of (if anything) getting a magnetic pendant or a magnetic seat or one of those pads for your feet and use em intermittently while on my laptop.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

If I understand correctly - nonchalant has bought magnets at the hardware store and a compass and is experimenting for herself as far as strength and where to put them... very interesting

20. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

YES PLEASE! I'm in a VERY similar situation as PAPA and would love someone knowledgeable (Dr. Kruse?) To provide links to the best cheapest to most expensive products if we can't get to the gulf....... necklaces? Pendants? Pads?