1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Schumann generator

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Krapule, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

Doesn't seem to interfere with the internet.... All though I do keep the wifi modem and box covered with an aluminum screen and foil. I do this so it doesn't reach all of the house and not in the bedroom.... I still have others that use the wifi so I just minimize it as much as I can and direct plug my computer into it. I also eliminated using my ipad. I use my iPone (needed for business) but use a Pong case, a blue light blocker film on face and often keep it in a pouch that minimizes EMF I also use an air ear bud or speaker on phone.

I am sure it won't interfere with wifi at work...... to bad eh.... :)

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Interesting, Dan. Do you have a link for the chair & feet pads? Do you have a cushion on top of the magnets?

3. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I would be interested to find out if the magnets are all aligned so the north end of each magnet is pointing in the same direction or not.

5. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

6. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Jack, Can you comment on these products... for those of us on a budget... the harmonizer and maybe the EarthSafe Room one?

7. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Anyone use the pendants or wristbands?

8. Wurst23

Wurst23 New Member

Really thinking about getting a schumann generator for myself too after listening to some schumann frequency recordings on youtube and feeling an effect from that. I was looking at the schumann signal generator, the earthsafe whole house or the earthcalm home protection system but haven't decided yet

MeghanK, ive read on numerous sites that some of the scalar pendants seem to be radioactive..seen some being sold on ebay really cheap because of that! I then googled "scalar pendant radioactive" and came upon numerous links like this one

http://www.consumer.org.my/index.php/health/health-hazards/601-harmful-radioactive-pendants

hope that helps, not sure if true or false though..

9. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

OK,
    I'm a little confused... could someone please put this in simple terms for me....
    If I buy the Schumann Signal Generator http://www.lessemf.com/schumann.html will it block or neutralize the EMFS in my small studio apartment coming from the electric stove, TV, and microwave?
    Then if I buy the USB grounding cable mentioned above it will take away or neutralize the EMF from my computer?
    CORRECT?

Jack... any thoughts on Ben Greenfield's Magnetic Decoder bracelet for "extra" protection?

THANK YOU ALL

10. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Thanks Wurst... that what I was worried about... and why I was asking the forum or Jack for brand names and links if they thought the pendants and bracelets work... which ones.....

11. Wurst23

Wurst23 New Member

MeghanK, yes thats how i understood it as well - most sellers are honest enough to tell us its NOT a 100% protection! They do however seem to make the effects of EMF more bearable.

There is also stuff called orgonite, which apparently works in a similar fashion, but its hard to find any non-esotheric information and reviews

12. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I think as well that it only minimizes or helps the EMF problem..... doesn't eliminate it..... Trying to put a band-aid on a gushing wound.... But we have to do our best to minimize...... We owe it to our self as now we know better....
    Even though we are getting a "D" we still need to strive for that "A".

13. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

@ Wurst and Danco....
    What brand do you wear? I know Danco uses the QuWave in his pocket and Ben's Superhuman Decoder Bracelet... anything else? Danco, have you ever tested yourself with a smart meter when wearing/carrying those things?

Anyone else test or have success with these type items?

14. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

This didn't get answered... so it WILL minimize? So it's the best I can do?

If I buy the Schumann Signal Generator http://www.lessemf.com/schumann.html will it block or neutralize the EMFS in my small studio apartment coming from the electric stove, TV, and microwave?
    Then if I buy the USB grounding cable mentioned above it will take away or neutralize the EMF from my computer?
    CORRECT?

15. Wurst23

Wurst23 New Member

I haven't decided yet - plan to get 1 whole house unit (or the schumann signal generator, i like that one..not sure about its reach, but i live in a smallish flat so theres not much to cover) and 1 personal protection unit (quwave, blushield elite seems good and not too expensive). There is also numerous powered orgonite devices that get good reviews, but again that whole esotheric thing seems..untrustworthy i guess

That wristband certainly seems more practical to wear compared to any necklace

Danco, how do you like the quwave? Is it really like a portable schumann?

16. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

How does the plug to Gator work with the laptop? Didn't someone link to a USB that just plugged into your computer??? Does it ELIMINATE EMF or just reduce it?

17. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

18. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Meghan .... have you reviewed this website? http://emfwebinar.com/three-types-emf.html

As this page shows, there are 3 types of EMF. Any device you have mentioned will only reduce EMF ... not eliminate it.

There are 2 keys to eliminate EMF (as much as possible) ....
    1) turn off the emitting device (i.e. laptop, WiFi, circuit breaker, etc.)
    2) Distance .... when it is not possible to turn off a device, the more distance between you and the device(s), the less EMF you face
    http://emfwebinar.com/guidelines-distance.html

I suggest reading all pages of the above website. In addition, below you purchase any of the devices you have asked about, it would be a good idea to purchase and review the EMF bootcamp by Michael Neuert. Michael is an engineer, electrical contractor, and health enthusiast who has provided specialized EMF services with clients for over 20 years now.

19. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

Thanks ATL_Paleo... This is great....
    Do you have to have the "electronics" UNPLUGGED for them to stop emitting EMFs or is it OK to just have them turned off... if turned off and they still emit, does it make the distance you need to be away from them lower?
    I'm definitely going to get that computer grounding wire... I was just afraid it's the same concept as the grounding mats and by using it I will actually be getting MORE dirty electricity??? Any truth to that?

20. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Please share with us what effects did Total Shield on you.

Thank you !