1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Schumann generator

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Krapule, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Martin

Martin Gold

Not sure of the brand you have but...

Found this:

"The EarthSafe (at $250) is another 'whole house' device which I'm told by the U.S. distributor, Joseph Cohen, has an effective area of about 150 square feet."

And this from KRT: (emphasis mine)

"The Mini Mood-O-Matic Mood Tone Generator comes equipped with a 110 volt power supply for use in the home. Each unit is design to impact approximately 10 feet (3 meters) in any direction, with greatest effect nearest the unit. "

2. JackFrake

JackFrake Gold

What's the difference between sleeping on a Magnetico vs. sleeping with a Schumann Generator under your mattress or next to your bed?

Aren't they basically doing the same thing? Is there a noticeable difference b/w sleeping with a Magnetico compared to adding a Schumann Generator, or is it marginal?

A Magnetico vs. Schumann for DUMMYs summary would be greatly appreciated!

3. Magnetico Pad = produces a static (not a wave) magnetic field...augments the Earth's field which has diminished over the decades.

Shumann resonator = generates electromagnetic wave resonating at 7.83 Hz which mimics the field in the cavity between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere. The presence of man-made EMF has greatly diminished its natural effect, hence the need to augment it with the resonator.

Two different things are going on... our bodies evolved directly exposed to the Earth's magnetic field and the Schumann wave. The present condition in most of our living environments is such that we don't 'see' these fields very well, if at all, and hence our bodies are not optimal as a result.

My personal experience... started off sleeping grounded, and that made a noticeable difference in my sleep, but I was still getting up at night and the sleep wasn't deep. With the addition of the Magnetico pad, the sleep quality jumped to the next level, and as time has progressed it has gotten better and better. I'm asleep no longer than 5 minutes after I crawl into bed, and the next thing I know it's time to get up. It's awesome, and I feel so good in the morning. The Schumann generator has provided a noticeable but more subtle effect. When I first turned it on I became aware of feeling very calm, yet alert, within 30 minutes of activation. I haven't turned it off since, so I may have acclimated to its effects. I think that the combination of these three technologies has produced my result, and I'm amazed and thrilled with it.

4. JackFrake

JackFrake Gold

Appreciate the clarification. Succinct and helps me a lot.

I've definitely noticed a difference with the addition of the portable Schumann Generator (from lessEMF) along with an Earthing sheet at the foot of my bed. Vacillating b/w adding the the Magnetico or not. Difficult to justify the expense if the difference in sleep quality is marginal -- compared to my current setup (SG and Earthing sheet).

Will continue to monitor Magnetico reviews.

Thanks again.

5. Martin

Martin Gold

What JeffMcDougall said.

Well put, I'm going to copy n' paste and show it to my friends, family.

6. Lava

Lava Gold

"The EarthSafe (at $250) is another 'whole house' device which I'm told by the U.S. distributor, Joseph Cohen, has an effective area of about 150 square feet."

150 feet is hardly "whole house." It seems like it needs to be right in the sleeping room then for a good effect...? yes?

7. It would be interesting to ask Mr. Cohen whether the 150 sq ft effective area was for the unit itself, or for the unit plugged into the house ground system through the third connector of the wall socket. After all, the selling point of the Whole House unit is that you can plug the device into your house ground wiring and essentially leverage that into a larger radiating antenna.

8. Lava

Lava Gold

well, it arrived and is far tinier than I expected..Confused on how to set it. The directions want you to muscle test..If there is more than one person in the house wont everyone muscle test differently? The first night I slept like crap. I swear I could feel the darn thing. Same sensation as the grounding sheet which came off my bed within hours of trying it. I'll report back tomorrow morning. Maybe it was the full moon that kept me awake last night and not the SR.

9. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I have two generators... Here is the second one I have in the house that covers http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BQJ7BJC...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B00BQJ7BJC
    Covers up to 20,000 feet.... I am helping out the neighbors too, lol

I also carry one of these in my pocket.... great when traveling a lot http://quwave.com/Harmonizer.html

This is the one I have in my bedroom when I sleep..... EARTHSAFE WHOLE HOUSE http://www.lessemf.com/schumann.html

I also use a grounding mat on my bed along with a Earth Pulse magnetic generator under my bed... http://www.amazon.com/EarthPulse-El...TF8&qid=1369409113&sr=8-1&keywords=earthpulse

I tend to geek out on this stuff......

10. Lava

Lava Gold

Thanks Danco...I bought the Earthsafe Whole House.....with the impression it will do the "whole house." Thanks for the links. I'm checkin' them out...

11. bennyha

bennyha New Member

I'm trying to figure out what to buy first with limited funds. I have between $200-300 to spend on anything to reduce emf or increase schuman resonance.

Even after reading all this stuff it makes my head spin. I would like to get some of your opinions on this. I am trying to find something to help me with my adrenal fatigue and get my sleep back on cycle. I find myself waking up at 4 a.m. and not being able to get back to sleep. Btw, I live in a small, two-story apartment complex. I live by myself in a relatively small apartment, and I'm willing to sleep with and carry something around all day in my pocket if thats most beneficial

Could you knowledgeable people in this area list the top 4 or 5 things you would buy in order of importance so I know where to start?

Should I get a grounding sheet first? Something to put in my computer to block the emf's? A schuman resonator? One of those grounding devices you put in your pocket so I'm grounded all day?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Bennyha, are you using a laptop computer? If so the first thing I would get is a grounding cord for it. See the "Plug to Gator" device on this page:
    http://lessemf.com/ground.html That device can clip on a USB connector and ground your laptop for less than $10.

I absolutely love love love my grounding sheet and grounding pad, but there are mixed reviews for them from the members of this forum. So I would go for a Schumann resonator first. Everyone that has one seems to like it. I don't have one, however, so someone else could advise you there.

13. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Eartpulse shuman generator on setting "Recover Mode" is magical for sleep.

14. bennyha

bennyha New Member

Awesome thank you so much guys!

Anyone else with anything else to chime in with? I appreciate the help guys!

15. bennyha

bennyha New Member

would you please post a link for that product if you don't mind? Thanks a lot!

16. opelecky@yahoo.com

opelecky@yahoo.com New Member

http://www.earthpulsetechnologies.com/ I think this is the link. I was ready to buy Earthsafe Whole House device but now I'm intrigued by this one. I watched one video with the jumping dog but I'm not sure that I'm ready to buy yet...

17. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wouldn't a Schumann generator, set on 7.83 hz, be telling your body & brain that it is always midnight?
    Of course, my brain would probably be so relieved to hear it again that it wouldn't care.

18. Terminator

Terminator New Member

Plesae let us know what are your thoughts about "Total EMF Shield and EARTHSAFE WHOLE HOUSE " (whole house shuman generator). I would like to get one but not sure which is better. Which one do you recommend ?

19. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

I have two generators... Here is the second one I have in the house that covers http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BQJ7BJC/...SIN=B00BQJ7BJC
    Covers up to 20,000 feet.... I am helping out the neighbors too, lol
    ----- I would get this one.... This is the only one you need really.....

I also carry one of these in my pocket.... great when traveling a lot http://quwave.com/Harmonizer.html
    ------ I like this and it is cheap insurance when traveling and out and about------

This is the one I have in my bedroom when I sleep..... EARTHSAFE WHOLE HOUSE http://www.lessemf.com/schumann.html
    ------------ Not really needed if you have the one above----

I also use a grounding mat on my bed along with a Earth Pulse magnetic generator under my bed... http://www.amazon.com/EarthPulse-Ele...rds=earthpulse
    ------ I am finding that I don't seem to do well with this one... I have been leaving it off and just sleeping on magnets and I seem to sleep better.... I also have a magnet chair pad for my office and car seat along with a magnet to put my feet on when doing office work------
    Funny as I now wear a magnet bracelet and just ordered a magnet wedding ring.....

It does seem to be the sum of many parts and not just one thing..
    epi-paleao diet
    EMF protection
    Magnets
    CT
    Grounding
    Blue blockers
    Connecting to nature
    Drinking lots of great water
    Lots of Seafood
    Sunshine
    Being in love
    Attitude
    Having fun in one's life
    ETC.etc..... it goes on and on.....

20. Hemming

Hemming New Member

@Danco, maybe this is a stupid question. But how does it interfere with wireless internet? I would love to have one at my computer at home and work (besides the one to carry) but would it interrupt the wireless internet at work?