1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Scar and sun, long term effects

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Mihaly Safran, Jan 13, 2021 at 10:20 AM.

1. Hey everyone,

I had a little accident (meeting a rock with the head..), and Im curious about the long term effects of sunlight on the scar.
    The doctor who made the quick surgery (8-10 stitches..) told me to avoid the sun. Even reading here and there its better to avoid sun for a few month because it can make the wound more deep and visible in the long term.
    It sounds crazy for me, of course Im a big fan of sunbathing, read almost everything here, can't imagine living in a cap and feeling always the positive effects of sunlight.
    So if anybody has experience in the long run with similar injuries, please let me know!
    And the scar will be there forever or it can be removed in a few months or years with the right lifestyle and some supplements what I was reading here in other threads.
    Thank you!!