1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

SARDINES IN WATER RECIPE HACK

Discussion in 'Epi-Paleo Recipes' started by MITpowered26, Sep 8, 2019.

1. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Saichi.

Please consider the following;

There is good discomfort and bad discomfort. One is constructive, the other isn’t. The community is giving you corrective signals to you to help.

2. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Further:

There are no absolutes in a social world
    And under Mother Nature. Even brutal honesty
    Can intersect with net negative chaos. Mother nature is unfortunately not an idyllic utopia of honesty at all costs. It’s just not this reality nor does Mother Nature believe it helps further the universe In the end. There are invisible rule to navigate to further your grow.. it’s there to help you. It’s not wrong thinking and feeling your own truth: but just know that it’s not helping you.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-9-11_15-19-27.png

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I'm not angry or frightened about the sixth great extinction completing soon, I find it a necessary relief for us and Gaia as I've posted before. If I come across angry it's an expression of my own frustration after a lifetime of study I've only now realized how toxic the matrix is to biology. I should have discovered this knowledge before. The sorrow of knowing is equal to the degree of injury we're suffering.

Phosphene likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...extinction-factor-y.11801/page-12#post-273603

6. I thought so! Yes @Inger is very charming online and even more so on youtube. Imagine her in person!

MITpowered26 likes this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger is awesome in person.

Christine_L likes this.
  8. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

For now, I decided to suck it up and eat out of the can. Oh..do i seem to avoid cooking .haha

Christine_L likes this.
  9. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

If thats your game plan sprinkle celtic brand sea salt. It makes everything better.

Christine_L and MITpowered26 like this.
  10. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Nice. I"m installing a kitchen in my shop. Should allow me to up my cooking game in the coming quarter

J

11. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did canned Bar Harbor herring with mashed avocado and local black garlic, went from mediocre to almost excellent.

12. Dude... hot sauce! Add some spice to yo' life!

drezy likes this.
  13. Katejc

Katejc Silver

This is a bit more complicated but if you can get your hands on fresh sardines (butterflied by your fish monger ... or butterfly yourself) - how about freshly marinated sardines?

1kg of fresh sardines (or about 6oograms of butterflied sardines)
    50g salt
    Apple cidar vinegar
    Olive oil

Put the salt into about 1 litre of water - mix a bit - and pop the butterflied sardines into the VERY salty water for 5 minutes. Drain and pat the sardines dray. Then put into a container and cover with apple cidar vingar (I use a ceramic container due to the acid). Marinate for 30 minutes and then drain and pat dry.

Then pop into glass jars and cover with good olive oil. Serve straight away or wait a day. Delicious on good bread with butter - if you're on a keto drive - with a salad.

TO DIE FOR GOOD :)

14. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Lets not forget that your tastes for foods you enjoy are largley habitual so you can develope a taste for anything if you eat consistently. I have a long list of foods I hated when I was younger I have overcome all of them.

15. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder what is more important for the health in that tine's content
    EPA
    DHA
    or
    oleic acid in olive oil?

upload_2019-9-20_13-57-31.png

drezy likes this.
  17. Saichi likes this.
  18. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Shit just got real.. my culinary experience is about to get a whole lot MORE. ok, maybe a bit dramatic. haha culinary.jpg

drezy likes this.