1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sara's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sara S, Sep 19, 2021.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

no coincidences.......

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE ....NO EXCUSES

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

BTW - You are stunning....

Sara S and TrevorHirschi like this.
  3. Sara S

Sara S New Member

YES!!!! :love: I got a really good reminder of what's important in life when I spoke to my neighbour today. He told me that his wife got a stroke a couple of days ago after her second shot of the vax :-( The doctors don't think that she will recover.... :-( Breaks my heart really because she is such a lovely and caring woman :-(
    This whole thing makes me think of the quote that says, " “Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly. Take chances and never have regrets. Forget the past, but remember what it taught you.”"

caroline likes this.
  4. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Auwww, thank you so much! you are very kind to say so :love:

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

That quote is very special .....we all need to engrave that on our hearts.

6. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Small update from Dubai :

It’s frigging hot here, TOO hot!! (36-40 degrees celsius) When u step into the ocean to cool down, it feels like u are stepping into a warm bath... I swear to god It’s crazy!! Lol Does it get as hot in Mexico and El Salvador?

The tan I have got here after just 1-2 days took me about 2 weeks to get in Costa rica haha...but today I got a sunburned nose because it was the only day that I forgot to wash my face with water after swimming in the ocean. The same thing happened when I was in Ecuador so I am usually very particular about rinsing away the saltwater from my face.
    The eczema on my face, that I have had since I was about 13 years old, has got a lot better here but the symptoms didn’t vanish. In Costa Rica all the symptoms disappeared after just 1 day ( crazy huh ).
    My sleep has been great here and I don’t understand how that can be with all this EMF around me, but something is making me sleep better, I just wished I knew what.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Whatever you do ....don't settle - ever

Sara S likes this.
  8. Sara S

Sara S New Member

I couldn’t agree with you more :love:

9. Hows it all going Sara?

Sara S likes this.
  10. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Hey Ravi ! Everything is going great, thank u so much for asking and caring :love: I sometimes have to pinch myself because I can't believe that all my dreams are coming true ! I am just super busy at the moment with all the preperation for my move, but I will update you guys soon about eveything :love:

Ravi Sandhu likes this.
  11. Great! You have the tools here to realise your highest potential, anything is possible when we're functioning at a high level. Keep going and update us soon.
    Ravi

Sara S likes this.