1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sara's Optimal Journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sara S, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Sara S

Sara S New Member

One year ago, I posted my story here....but just a few days later, I erased it. I wasn't ready then to share my journey with you all, but I am ready now :)

On July 23, 2019, only a few days after our move from Stockholm City to a small city in an urban area (Pop: 9000), I was on the phone when I suddenly collapsed on the kitchen floor and suffered a sudden cardiac arrest.
    My former husband performed CPR for 13 min until the ambulance arrived. After six defibrillations my heart started to beat normally again. Two weeks later, (I have no memory of the first 2 weeks at the hospital), doctors told me that a Ventricular fibrillation (VF) had caused the cardiac arrest and that there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent this from happening again. They put me on beta blockers "Metoprolol Sandoz", implanted a ICD inside my chest, and just sent me on my way.

4 months later we were sitting in the car on our way home from our oldest sons birthday party, when I got a VF again and passed out. This time the ICD saved my life and woke me up, but unfortunately because of incorrect settings, the ICD gave me two shocks while I was awake, which triggered severe PTSD. I got the VF while I was on the phone again, but at the time, I had no knowledge that EMF can cause life-threatening arrhythmias.

Anyways...I was hospitalized again and now they wanted to change my medication and treated me like crap when I was hesitant about changing to a beta blocker with much more severe side effects.
    After several days, they scared me into trying the new medication, by saying that plan B will be an open heart surgery, replacing the mitral valve, if I don't agree to try plan A. So they put me on 160 mg Sotalol mylan. That's when hell started for real...

After receiving the first dose I felt the whole force of gravity pulling me down, and I could literally feel blood flowing downwards from my head. This sensation got worse by each day until I no longer could sit up.
    None of the hospital staff believed that these symptoms where in anyway tied to the new medication. They just kept saying that they never had a patient who had reacted to this medication in this matter so they were sure that it was just a delayed reaction to the trauma that I went through. I will never forget how much I cried everyday while trying to convince these idiots that this was not all in my head..

After about a month in that EMF hellhole, with NO natural light whats so ever, not even a open window, I started to get panic attacks for the first time in my life. I felt like my life was over and that I would never be able to see my kids again. My gut feeling kept telling me to get the hell out of that hospital, so I somehow gathered some strength and managed to sit up long enough for my ex husband to be able to take me home with a wheelchair.

When I came home I was in such a extreme vulnerable and desperate state, that I was willing to try anything to get better. I ended up spending about 9000 dollars in total on functional medicine crap.

A few months later, I was searching for something on youtube, I can't even remember what it was, when I came across Jack's Vermont 2017 lecture. Something told me to watch it, and after about 15 min into the video, I was totally hooked. Every fiber of my being told me that I had found the holy grail. Everything he was saying resonated with me, and matched what my intuition had tried to tell me all along. After that, I spent all my free time listening to every podcast I could find with him.

Today, I am more than convinced that it was not a coincidence that I stumbled across Jack's lecture that day. It's been a blessing and a gift from day one, and now I take every opportunity I can to pay it forward by helping others.

To be continued....

Attached Files:

2. WOW what a story.

You had the same experience I had with finding Dr Jack.

My brain fog, anxiety and fatigue were so bad I couldn't even understand what he was saying (it absolutely crushed me that my brain got that bad after being known for being fairly smart) but I just knew Dr Jack had something.

You're in the right place and let's see you go all the way to optimal.

Ravi

Pablo, Sara S and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am looking forward to following your optimal journey......

Sara S likes this.
  4. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Thanks a milion, it feels good to know I’m not alone. Look forward to following you on your journey to health :)

5. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Thank u so much Caroline :love:

6. Sara S

Sara S New Member

My maternal haplogroup is: U7 ( Migration of my maternal line: L --> L3 ---> N --> R ---> U --->U7)

100% Iranian

VDR Bsm = -/-
    VDR Taq = AA +/+
    MTHFR C677T = -/-
    MTHFR A1298C = -/-
    CBS C699T = AG +/-
    CBS A360A = Not found
    CBS N212N = Not found

COMT V158M = AG +/-
    COMT H62H = CT +/-
    COMT P199P = GG -/-

Could @Jack Kruse, or anyone else, please help me figure out if I have loosely or tightly coupled mitochondria?

7. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Some key things that has happened in my life since I found Jack:

* My faith in God and the Universe has been strengthened through meditation and time spent in nature. As a result, I have found inner peace that has made it easier for me forgive people, without justifying their actions. There's more to a person than the mistakes they've made.

* I have invested in bitcoin

* I have ended my relationship
    I was married to an amazing man for 11 years ( we were together for 18 years in total), and I have nothing but love and respect for him. BUT, unfortunately his extremely negative attitude to everything that I was trying to achieve as a mitochondriac turned into an heavy anchor that was pulling me down under water.

* I have visited Ecuador and Costa rica (next stop is Mexico and El Salvador) to find my optimal home.

* I am right now in the process of selling my stuff to get one step closer to my dream of living like a nomad. ( I am leaving Sweden by the end of this year)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  8. Hi Sara. Great read and thank you for sharing your story. There are many who get support and insight when you share. Johan :)

Sara S likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love what you said ...."there is more to a person than the mistakes they have made" I need to remember that. It is too time consuming to justify other's actions.

What did you think of Cost Rica? Dr. Paul Saladino has moverd there recently.
    Jack has said that they are tied to the US$

I love your strength and single mindedness and conviction - you are unstoppable!

Sara S likes this.
  10. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Tack så mycket Johan! Din kommentar värmde mitt hjärta ☺️

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    Johan Lindstrøm likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

loosely coupled
    ---------------------------
    Everything L tightly coupled. (I think)
    --------------------------------------------------
    Knowing that answer
    how does that help you?

upload_2021-9-22_6-49-46.png
    http://www.phylotree.org/tree/U.htm

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0064444

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/loosely-vs-tightly-coupled-haplotype.18938/

upload_2021-9-22_6-53-16.png

Last edited: Sep 22, 2021
    John Schumacher likes this.
  12. Sara S

Sara S New Member

I hope your day is as pleasant as you are. Take care

JanSz likes this.
  13. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Thanks a million Caroline, your comment really made my day :love: :love:

I absolutely love CR but as a single mom with two kids I can't afford living there at the moment.

caroline likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Without conditions.
    I wish you luck, you and your two babies that you are taking with you.

15. TrevorHirschi

TrevorHirschi New Member

That is an incredible story! Wow! Thanks for sharing. I too have felt blessed to discover Jack Kruse and I don't have anything as severe or life threatening as heart conditions can be, but I do want to live optimally and find what helps my gut work better than it has in the past.

I don't have much in way to contribute, but I believe, as I'm learning more and moe about things here, it will probably come down to Light, Water, and Electromagnetism. Less than 10 years ago, I would not have thought the first two would ever have anything to do with the heart, but, boy have I learned how equally important they are along with the third.

Best of luck Sara, keep the faith up, it's a vital part of the equation too. I think God wanted you around longer for a reason.

caroline and Sara S like this.
  16. Aussie Chris

Aussie Chris New Member

"Human Heart, Cosmic Heart" by Thomas Cowan might be a good read for you. It was for me! He leans on Pollack's EZ water to explain how the heart works, and what can cause issues (EMF, lack of grounding etc).

Sara S likes this.
  17. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Trevor :love: I totally agree with everything you said!! I am thankful and so grateful for a second chance in life :)
    "There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark"

caroline likes this.
  18. Sara S

Sara S New Member

Chris, Thank you so much for taking time out and suggesting me this. I will definitely read the book :)

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

definitely a sign!

Sara S likes this.
  20. Sara S

Sara S New Member

I agree :love:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021