1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sara's Journaley

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sara Paez, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

I have been here in the Tallahassee area for about a month .5 or so and the environment has seemed to serve me very well. There are things in my daily life that aren’t the best for me, but overall I am still seeing slow improvements.
    I am currently working here as a painter (most of which are outdoor paint jobs, particularly on beach houses in quaint shoreside communities. So that is how I am making a living. It is not a long term plan, as there are a handful of things about this job that are inhibiting my healing (such as.. toxins, exposures to EMF from coworkers or from the few jobs that suck! Like downtown Tallahassee jobs , the grind of working a weekly day job and also living out of my car because well, I’m EHS, and other things) Overall I spend all of my downtime doing things right. I drive a little more than I wish to because of my lack of stability, but I sleep in the forest 95% of the time, I eat much better, and I avoid nnEMF as much as possible. I have had hiccups here and there, but I am doing well.

2. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

I would just like to shed light on one particular improvement that I have recently encountered.
    Among all of my other issues (gut, brain, fatigue, etc) I struggled with sex organ issues as well (as expected) for years and I even had amenorrhea not of last year when I was very ill. Of course when I made changes, about 4 months in my periods came back and also so did my sex drive, but better than ever (still not the BEST). So that has been relatively the same for months fluctuating based on my autoimmune responses to foods and environmental factors. One thing that did not change and hasn’t since I can remember is terribly painful periods. Well, long story short, this period that I just experienced was different. I experienced minimal cramping (unheard of in my life) and was more sound minded than usual (as I tend to experience leaky brain symptoms the days prior to starting bleeding). This is obviously very new and very up in the air as to how it will play out this next cycle, but it is something I have Never experienced before and was wonderful news to me and reassuring of my improvement.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-152#post-296350

https://grow.google/programs/it-support/#?modal_active=none
    https://grow.google/
    Learn Digital Skills, Prepare for Jobs, Grow Your Business - Grow with Google

Sara
    You do not have to have your car for your apartment.
    From the pool of over a million available jobs (desperately looking for candidates)
    Find the (college) level job (that will be pleasing to you).
    Pay $250 (for certificate equal to 4 years college diploma)
    Study for that particular job for 3-6 months, remotely, over computer
    -----------
    Connect with top employers who are currently hiring.

$63,600
    the average salary for entry-level roles across certificate fields
    -----------
    upload_2021-5-23_7-38-8.png

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    Sean Waters and John Schumacher like this.
  4. We celebrate with you ... :whistle:
    You go girl !

Sara Paez likes this.
  5. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Just an update on this in regards to my menstrual cycle...
    I have now started another period with, yet again, minimal to no cramping! What a celebration! My body is healing, my will is strengthening, my pleasure increasing. I am so very thrilled about the growth I have experienced in almost a year!

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://dutchtest.com/education/

You do not have to buy there anything.
    You may want to watch some of the videos there, may get some ideas after watching them.

7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I know of 3 girls to date, who suffered with really bad PMS/ Cramping or just altogether total absence of their cycles, who have moved from a Northern Latitude to the Tropics, and all 3 of them have remained on their shitty diets and minimal Light protocols, who have all regained their periods and have no cramping and had massive improvements.

You are now the 4th... and it's only Florida... speaks volumes about the Sun doesn't it. A small stimulus can lead to seismic changes!

Glad you're doing so well it's really good to hear, we were a little worried about you back there, but you are continue to fight and you are starting to get the rewards you deserve! Well done you!

Pablo likes this.