1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Sara's Journaley

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Sara Paez, Aug 4, 2020.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

we need less “experts” and more confused apes.

John Schumacher likes this.
  2. Saichi

Saichi New Member

False!

[​IMG]

and this graph's 6 years old.

All anthropogenic global warming deniers need to face their real problem which is their personal fear of death, ego's an illusion.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hey, hey, my graph is as of 2020. So less than a year old.
    Author of the graph I posted asks to send any corrections here:
    https://faculty.ucr.edu/~legneref/emailfl.htm

upload_2020-10-13_12-52-55.png
    upload_2020-10-13_12-59-9.png

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

:rofl:

JanSz likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

John Schumacher likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/saras-journaley.25150/page-6#post-292821

[​IMG]

upload_2020-11-13_8-9-33.png

Due to Earth's axial precession, the climate of the Earth changed in the full cycle of 25772 years (according to Wikipedia).
    Make it 25000 years.
    That one precession cycle, the last one, caused green, lush earth growth on the Sahara area turn to desert.
    (Tropical mammoths in Siberia).

People of haplotype L1 in Africa just being there, going nowhere) for 150000 years, have seen major climate changes (150000/25000)=6 times
    People who left Africa reached South America 35000 years later. Other than climate changes due to changes in latitude had also encountered climate changes due to at least one full precession cycle.

To stay healthy, we are supposed to live under the climate our (5000-10000) old grandmother lived.
    If I know the location (Tbilisi) what climate was there back then?

@Jack Kruse

////////////////////////////
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...imat-of-tbilisi-georgia-5000-years-ago.25278/

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  7. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Hello! I am attempting to revise this a bit. I'm awful with journaling progress of any kind in my life.
    This is especially true considering the nomadic lifestyle that I have lived through it all.

Sean Waters likes this.
  8. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

This is especially true considering the nomadic lifestyle that I have lived through this

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

So in summary it is known that I tried living on some volunteer farms and that was quite short-lived and I took off and went on my own journey out west and spent a good bit of my time outside in nature. I also went strictly carnivore and then I adopted that to pretty much still carnivore but low-carb with onions and herbs and such. The adaptation of that was absolutely awful but within a month or so I was feeling much better and experiencing next to no autoimmune reactions. At first my body was just starving for nutrients and I was eating cheaper things like farm salmon and steak and canned seafood

Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  10. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Just from improving my environment as much as I could blocking artificial light to my eyes completely and to my skin for the most part, spending a lot of my time outdoors, and adopting that carnivore-based diet I went from a very unhealthy weight of anywhere between 80 and 90 lb very sick last summer to a nice comfortable 125 lb.

Dteshome, Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  11. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

So anyways just to catch you up on everything, I was out west of doing all that I gained that way and I decided to go back to Charleston South Carolina for the holidays back in December and quite honestly there were things there that kept me there longer than necessary that didn't necessarily serve me, but I was there for about 2 months or so and then me and a close companion moves down to Florida, unfortunately specifically Orlando. As expected, Orlando is EMF hell and I was there not even a week before I was feeling awful. After being there for two weeks and some change I took off and went to Ocala National Forest to try to get out of the power grid some and I almost immediately left there and went straight for the panhandle. I came out to Apalachicola National Forest here Just south of Tallahassee. I felt wonderful physically and emotionally almost instantly. I had been talking about coming out to this national forest for months and I finally did. nnEMF is so much less out here around Tallahassee. I've been here for a bout a week now and I'm doing quite well.

Freebird, Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  12. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Also about a month ago my body told me that cheap steak and farm salmon wasn't going to cut it anymore. So I stopped eating the farm salmon all together and tried to get a bit better steak as well as eating wild caught salmon. It is still quite obvious that my body doesn't handle steak well and so I have recently cut that out and have been eating mostly wild caught salmon, other local fish, gulf shrimp, and canned oysters.

Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

New Jersey 07054
    In my Asian store, they sell oysters.
    Dozen live oysters -- $12.99
    Shucked fresh oysters one pound can -- $10

////

Freebird and John Schumacher like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

lovely to see your updates Sara......

Sara Paez and Sean Waters like this.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Amazing work... I'm on a similar trajectory with v low carb with some gut friendly additions like herbs and onions etc.

If you can afford a crock-pot, get one... get free Bones from the butchers and make one every couple days. Game changer for the Gut, nothing else like it.

Also, pretty sure you have already linked up with Corey Mehran ?

He's a good lad, really dialled in and will help you with financial/ crypto side of things, stick with him and you'll probably be a Bitcoin maximalist by the time u update this journal again lol

You should also take a visit to Jeremy Thomley's farm with Corey and go meet Robin and the gang up there. There's a big community of farmers and workers looking for help who are good people. Robin's trying to get sponsored and he helps out on the farm.

Sara Paez and John Schumacher like this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sara - if you are going to be using a crockpot ....be careful about histamines

I can't handle bone broth that has been simmered for hours and hours but I can manage a simple meat broth that has been simmered for 1 hour.

There is lots of stuff about histamines on line - you probably already know this stuff.

Sean Waters likes this.
  17. Sara Paez

Sara Paez New Member

Yes me and Corey linked up. He's definitely a real cool guy. It's nice to finally chill with someone from the community. That alone has helped me tremendously, not being so isolated in my direct social environment.

I also foresee myself getting a good foundation here in the gulf, and not wandering about like I've done all this time. I've never felt so quite at home. It's beautiful, and I am so glad to be here.
    Time to focus in on my gut and raising my redox more as I establish myself here.

caroline, Sean Waters and Matt Fowler like this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Completely agree with that.... we must be mirroring... I was about to leave and go to Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.

I was excited to go but then i was stressing about Where/What/How/Who of the whole move. Finding safe places and apartments, mold-free, low EMF, finding good food and water sources etc.

I realised - fuck, why am I even moving if I'm getting all this stress? Will it even be worth it or that much better? Perhaps worse...

I think more than anything right now I need stability and a continuous set of variables that I know and that gives me peace.

So hopefully that bit of individual insight confirms what you've been feeling.

19. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Also realised living Month to Month in airbnbs is beneficial for financial reasons and flexibility... but it's causing chaos when the landlord says "oh sorry someone's booked a week mid-month we need to move you out then back in again".

So I'm about to put a deposit down on a 6 month contract. Normally a contract like that would make me run to the hills with anxiety about all the commitment due to my health.

Lol... it almost sounds like I'm growing up :rofl:

Sara Paez, John Schumacher and Anne V like this.
  20. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

It's all good she's going to be programming all that Histidine with her newly found UV Light at the 30th Latitude this summer :love:

upload_2021-4-13_12-1-41.jpeg